Zone1 SAINT Donald Trump? A canonized Saint? I can see this happening. Nothing is Impossible With God.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saint Donald Trump? I can see it happening.

That cannot happen. I love Trump, and I think he is a saint, but you know that cannot happen. He would never make it through the maze of investigations involved. Even men like Tertullian did not get a "Saint" before their name due to just a few blunders.

Throughout history, God has often used imperfect people to achieve the greatest feats of holiness in the church: St. Augustine, Mary Magdalene, St. Paul, Sister Claire Crockett of Northern Ireland. All were dreadful sinners who turned their lives around, and later used their vast talents for the salvation of may souls.

Might Donald Trump be the next great saint who completely turned his life around? God has already used Trump to accomplish enormous good; feats heretofore thought impossible. Trump was the vehicle God used to secure five GREAT Supreme Justices who, in the space of a few days, have undone decades of Satan’s vile agenda for America. This will save MILLIONS of souls from Hell.

With the reversal of Roe v Wade, thousands of women will immediately avoid the horrendous sin of abortion. And this ruling with change the culture. It will change people’s minds and hearts. As the years go by, approval of abortion will drop steadily. Soon, it will go the way of slavery in public opinion polls. 50 years from now, Americans will wonder how we could have been so barbaric as to allow the massacring of little babies, fully alive, still in the womb. Just as we view slavery today, so will we view abortion. And it will rapidly accelerate with this ruling.

And this is all thanks to President Trump, unlikely savior of millions of souls.

As a practicing Catholic, I just don’t believe God would use a man destined for Hell to achieve such wonderful and holy accomplishments. I’m thinking Trump in the coming years will actively convert and reaffirm himself a Christian, perhaps even a Catholic. He is clearly a man of enormous talent. He has used this great talent for the salvation of souls. His court I believe will ultimately ban abortion completely, through a personhood for the unborn ruling. His court just today ruled for religious freedom in the case of the football coach. In the future, they will likely turn back the sordid gay marriage ruling, and undo the ill-founded Griswold decision on birth control.

God can seem to act slowly or not at all; then in a flurry, He destroys everything Satan built up for years. Swiftly and irrevocably. It is truly amazing to watch. And Donald Trump was the engine of it all, as appointed by God.

Those people who were flawed sought redemption. The other day Trump compared himself second only true Jesus. Arrogance and ignorance are not saintly qualities. Besides his confession would take another lifetime.

Those people who were flawed sought redemption. The other day Trump compared himself second only true Jesus. Arrogance and ignorance are not saintly qualities. Besides his confession would take another lifetime.
I don't think there has been a more compassionate president than President Trump, particularly in his protecting of the unborn, the most defenseless of all people. That goes a long long way. No national Democrat comes close to Trump in that department.

I don't think there has been a more compassionate president than President Trump, particularly in his protecting of the unborn, the most defenseless of all people. That goes a long long way. No national Democrat comes close to Trump in that department.
I don't think Trump was always Mr. Pro-life. It's great he came to support the cause... but the idea of this whole thread is ridiculous on it's face.

Let me give you some advice. Don't look for sainthood in your politicians. Elect politicians that will allow you to seek sainthood.

I don't think Trump was always Mr. Pro-life. It's great he came to support the cause... but the idea of this whole thread is ridiculous on it's face.

Let me give you some advice. Don't look for sainthood in your politicians. Elect politicians that will allow you to seek sainthood.
I never count out God or any person.

A number of people started out very bad and became great saints. I'm saying President Trump has the foundation. He's governed perhaps the most morally of any president. I think he is a very good person. It may not be that great a leap as you have been conditioned to think.

A number of people started out very bad and became great saints. I'm saying President Trump has the foundation. He's governed perhaps the most morally of any president. I think he is a very good person. It may not be that great a leap as you have been conditioned to think.
Dude, it's true, you can never count God out.. .but I'm just like.. why... do you have a hard-on for the guy or something? He's a man of society, not of faith. Do you think he has strong faith in the Lord?

Without repentance there can be no salvation. At least that's what I learned in Catholic School. Maybe other Christians don't believe that.

Unfortunately if anything trump has gotten worse. He went from creating fraud for his investors to creating fraud for a whole country.

trump has a lot of those kind of followers.
Eh, probably a certain number, but certainly not anywhere in the same universe as the majority. The MSM would have you believe so.. but they'll pick out a few hundred extremists and brand them onto Trump's tens of millions of voters.

Very dishonest.

He violated at least 6 of the 10 commandments. Sainthood? lol

Dude, it's true, you can never count God out.. .but I'm just like.. why... do you have a hard-on for the guy or something? He's a man of society, not of faith. Do you think he has strong faith in the Lord?
trump is first and foremost a con man. He takes advantages of situations, who saw the economy exploding after Obama turned it around and decided to jump in on that action, he saw the Christians really hated abortion so I got there backing by saying he opposed abortion, plus he said he was religious he believed in God, I bet you can count the number of times he's gone to church this year on one hand and have fingers left that you didn't use. Again pantry to get their support. And me achieved this goal. You got three people that were willing to lie under oath, commit perjury, so they could gain access to the supreme Court and go with the minority opinion to do away with settled law. That is about as devious as you can get. So you got to ask yourself what is religion based upon is it based on evil? It uses the same devices as evil, so what's the difference.

Eh, probably a certain number, but certainly not anywhere in the same universe as the majority. The MSM would have you believe so.. but they'll pick out a few hundred extremists and brand them onto Trump's tens of millions of voters.

Very dishonest.
I'm sure there are some people who support Trump still despite everything but it's nowhere near the following he once had. If he gets the Republican nomination and is able to run in 2024 I believe it will be the most lopsided election in history. The bottom line is you can't trust somebody that lies all the time. There's no integrity, there's no credibility, and in this latest fiasco involving him, he says he doesn't have to be accountable for anything he does. That sounds a little crazy to me.

trump is first and foremost a con man. He takes advantages of situations, who saw the economy exploding after Obama turned it around and decided to jump in on that action, he saw the Christians really hated abortion so I got there backing by saying he opposed abortion, plus he said he was religious he believed in God, I bet you can count the number of times he's gone to church this year on one hand and have fingers left that you didn't use. Again pantry to get their support. And me achieved this goal. You got three people that were willing to lie under oath, commit perjury, so they could gain access to the supreme Court and go with the minority opinion to do away with settled law. That is about as devious as you can get. So you got to ask yourself what is religion based upon is it based on evil? It uses the same devices as evil, so what's the difference.
Christians (especially Catholics, as I hold them to higher standard) who try to interject their faith into US politicians are running a fools errand, as Christ is not the resting place in US government. I know protestants are free to say and think what they want on a whim, and recreate the entire F'ing religion because of the way they felt when they woke up in the morning... but they swing their hammer far too freely.

Now, that doesn't mean that America doesn't owe it's existance to Western Civilization.. aka, Christianity. Christ had a chosen people in the isrealites in the Old Testament... America is not a new Isreal. America is very moral in many areas, despite what leftists try to propagate. However, we (The USA) are a nation, not a theocracy. As a Conservative, I say I don't want to enforce my religion onto others, but I shouldn't be actively suppressed, censored, and attacked by the FBI/DOJ for my beliefs.

Christians (especially Catholics, as I hold them to higher standard) who try to interject their faith into US politicians are running a fools errand, as Christ is not the resting place in US government. I know protestants are free to say and think what they want on a whim, and recreate the entire F'ing religion because of the way they felt when they woke up in the morning... but they swing their hammer far too freely.

Now, that doesn't mean that America doesn't owe it's existance to Western Civilization.. aka, Christianity. Christ had a chosen people in the isrealites in the Old Testament... America is not a new Isreal. America is very moral in many areas, despite what leftists try to propagate. However, we (The USA) are a nation, not a theocracy. As a Conservative, I say I don't want to enforce my religion onto others, but I shouldn't be actively suppressed, censored, and attacked by the FBI/DOJ for my beliefs.
That's absolutely correct we're a secular Nation. And the only people that FBI / DOJ seem to go after are those who have a flagrant disregard for the law. I wouldn't get too paranoid about them coming after you.

Throughout history, God has often used imperfect people to achieve the greatest feats of holiness in the church: St. Augustine, Mary Magdalene, St. Paul, Sister Claire Crockett of Northern Ireland. All were dreadful sinners who turned their lives around, and later used their vast talents for the salvation of may souls.

Might Donald Trump be the next great saint who completely turned his life around? God has already used Trump to accomplish enormous good; feats heretofore thought impossible. Trump was the vehicle God used to secure five GREAT Supreme Justices who, in the space of a few days, have undone decades of Satan’s vile agenda for America. This will save MILLIONS of souls from Hell.

With the reversal of Roe v Wade, thousands of women will immediately avoid the horrendous sin of abortion. And this ruling with change the culture. It will change people’s minds and hearts. As the years go by, approval of abortion will drop steadily. Soon, it will go the way of slavery in public opinion polls. 50 years from now, Americans will wonder how we could have been so barbaric as to allow the massacring of little babies, fully alive, still in the womb. Just as we view slavery today, so will we view abortion. And it will rapidly accelerate with this ruling.

And this is all thanks to President Trump, unlikely savior of millions of souls.

As a practicing Catholic, I just don’t believe God would use a man destined for Hell to achieve such wonderful and holy accomplishments. I’m thinking Trump in the coming years will actively convert and reaffirm himself a Christian, perhaps even a Catholic. He is clearly a man of enormous talent. He has used this great talent for the salvation of souls. His court I believe will ultimately ban abortion completely, through a personhood for the unborn ruling. His court just today ruled for religious freedom in the case of the football coach. In the future, they will likely turn back the sordid gay marriage ruling, and undo the ill-founded Griswold decision on birth control.

God can seem to act slowly or not at all; then in a flurry, He destroys everything Satan built up for years. Swiftly and irrevocably. It is truly amazing to watch. And Donald Trump was the engine of it all, as appointed by God.

I can see you getting some professional mental healthcare.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back