Zone1 SAINT Donald Trump? A canonized Saint? I can see this happening. Nothing is Impossible With God.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Totally absurd! :cuckoo:

cracked-clay-pot.jpg

...But hopefully harmless.

If I didn’t know better, some of these pro-Trump claims seem so outrageous that it’s leftists making accounts and posts to continue their “Trump cult” narrative.

Throughout history, God has often used imperfect people to achieve the greatest feats of holiness in the church: St. Augustine, Mary Magdalene, St. Paul, Sister Claire Crockett of Northern Ireland. All were dreadful sinners who turned their lives around, and later used their vast talents for the salvation of may souls.

Might Donald Trump be the next great saint who completely turned his life around? God has already used Trump to accomplish enormous good; feats heretofore thought impossible. Trump was the vehicle God used to secure five GREAT Supreme Justices who, in the space of a few days, have undone decades of Satan’s vile agenda for America. This will save MILLIONS of souls from Hell.

With the reversal of Roe v Wade, thousands of women will immediately avoid the horrendous sin of abortion. And this ruling with change the culture. It will change people’s minds and hearts. As the years go by, approval of abortion will drop steadily. Soon, it will go the way of slavery in public opinion polls. 50 years from now, Americans will wonder how we could have been so barbaric as to allow the massacring of little babies, fully alive, still in the womb. Just as we view slavery today, so will we view abortion. And it will rapidly accelerate with this ruling.

And this is all thanks to President Trump, unlikely savior of millions of souls.

As a practicing Catholic, I just don’t believe God would use a man destined for Hell to achieve such wonderful and holy accomplishments. I’m thinking Trump in the coming years will actively convert and reaffirm himself a Christian, perhaps even a Catholic. He is clearly a man of enormous talent. He has used this great talent for the salvation of souls. His court I believe will ultimately ban abortion completely, through a personhood for the unborn ruling. His court just today ruled for religious freedom in the case of the football coach. In the future, they will likely turn back the sordid gay marriage ruling, and undo the ill-founded Griswold decision on birth control.

God can seem to act slowly or not at all; then in a flurry, He destroys everything Satan built up for years. Swiftly and irrevocably. It is truly amazing to watch. And Donald Trump was the engine of it all, as appointed by God.

Saint Donald Trump? I can see it happening.
GOD has nothing to do with naming / creating saints. It's all man's imagination at work. Extending sainthood to trump is pure insanity.

If I didn’t know better, some of these pro-Trump claims seem so outrageous that it’s leftists making accounts and posts to continue their “Trump cult” narrative.
Mashmont is one of the craziest of the trumpets. He started this post.

I voted Trump for his policies.. but he’s probably not a person one should think of when discussing the next saints
He is obviously on the narrow way of Truth that leads to Heaven. Jesus said He came to testify to the TRUTH. A lot of people focus on other things Jesus came to do... great, but He said that THE reason [emphasis possibly added?] He came was to testify to the TRUTH.

The truth is that God does not want his children, created of course in HIs image, to be butchered in the womb.. I think we can all agree Jesus would not approve of abortion at ANY age.

and there are other issues that demand TRUTH as a prerequisite for good policy. Jesus said that anyone who does God's will is his brother, sister, etc.. TRUTH is definitely the will of God and you will never achieve God's will (get into Heaven) without adhering to it

He is obviously on the narrow way of Truth that leads to Heaven. Jesus said He came to testify to the TRUTH. A lot of people focus on other things Jesus came to do... great, but He said that THE reason [emphasis possibly added?] He came was to testify to the TRUTH.

The truth is that God does not want his children, created of course in HIs image, to be butchered in the womb.. I think we can all agree Jesus would not approve of abortion at ANY age.

and there are other issues that demand TRUTH as a prerequisite for good policy. Jesus said that anyone who does God's will is his brother, sister, etc.. TRUTH is definitely the will of God and you will never achieve God's will (get into Heaven) without adhering to it
Abortion did occur in Israel. It was not talked about, it was a woman's matter carried out by women and not discussed with the men. Jesus was very much aware of it and said nothing. I think he was setting an example of people minding their own business and not judging.

Abortion did occur in Israel. It was not talked about, it was a woman's matter carried out by women and not discussed with the men. Jesus was very much aware of it and said nothing. I think he was setting an example of people minding their own business and not judging.
I think you are absolutely full of it, for lack of a better way to put it..

How can you have the gall to imply that Jesus who IS GOD.. would approve of murdering people?

that he would just turn the other way? Everything Jesus did and said is NOT written in the Bible.. and we didn't even have Bibles (in their current form) until 1440 when the printing press was invented..

please

also

The following, which I just said is in the Bible

Everything Jesus did and said is NOT written [in the Bible]

or anywhere else

So anyone who advocates against Roe v Wade should be a Saint?

That’s a LOT of saints. Meanwhile, I’d imagine he has a lot of infidelity to explain for

How can you have the gall to imply that Jesus who IS GOD.. would approve of murdering people?

that he would just turn the other way? Everything Jesus did and said is NOT written in the Bible.. and we didn't even have Bibles (in their current form) until 1440 when the printing press was invented..

please

also

or anywhere else
A great deal is a tributed to the man and Jesus. First of all he was not GOD. He is called a god by the misguided religion that was named after him. So you're starting off on the wrong foot to begin with, everything else attributed to him is mostly wrong. And no one's ever been aborted, only fetuses. And today's world most of them aren't even fetuses they are embryos
Murder requires a person and the religion named after Jesus Christ has murdered many actual people, most often in his name. Water disgrace.

A great deal is a tributed to the man and Jesus. First of all he was not GOD. He is called a god by the misguided religion that was named after him. So you're starting off on the wrong foot to begin with, everything else attributed to him is mostly wrong. And no one's ever been aborted, only fetuses. And today's world most of them aren't even fetuses they are embryos
Murder requires a person and the religion named after Jesus Christ has murdered many actual people, most often in his name. Water disgrace.
you are so deluded...

you think words change reality. So, you are definitely a libtard.

Jesus said He is God

So either He is God or He is lying. It is up to each one of us to answer that Q and the answer will have eternal consequences..

you are so deluded...

you think words change reality. So, you are definitely a libtard.

Jesus said He is God

So either He is God or He is lying. It is up to each one of us to answer that Q and the answer will have eternal consequences..
I don't believe in a fake god. If Jesus preached love and non-judgment, which I believe he did as a philosophy, even if he was GOD he would never declare it. The whole purpose of his visit to this world would be to set an example alone, not for any personal gratification.

please

also

or anywhere else
Addressing your last point, that's absolutely correct. There's a huge gap in the records on Jesus Christ from about the time he's 12 till almost the time he's 30. That's because he wasn't in the holy land during those years. But of course there's no record of that time the Roman Catholic Church made sure of that. Why would a god have the need to seek out greater teachers in other lands. Why would a god need any teachers for that matter.

Numerous saints didn't live the best lives in their early years. St. Augustine and St. Paul for two. Now, they are among the greatest of saints.
Why not mention Saint Serious and Saint Bacchus or Joan of Arc. As well as the notorious such as St Matthew, St Dismas, St Pelagia and St Mary of Egypt. And how many of the saints actually bought their sainthood, that actually was a practice in the unholy Catholic Church.

Why not mention Saint Serious and Saint Bacchus or Joan of Arc. As well as the notorious such as St Matthew, St Dismas, St Pelagia and St Mary of Egypt. And how many of the saints actually bought their sainthood, that actually was a practice in the unholy Catholic Church.
Saint Sergius and Saint Bacchus in the about post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back