Zone1 SAINT Donald Trump? A canonized Saint? I can see this happening. Nothing is Impossible With God.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mashmont

Platinum Member
Jan 17, 2022
Throughout history, God has often used imperfect people to achieve the greatest feats of holiness in the church: St. Augustine, Mary Magdalene, St. Paul, Sister Claire Crockett of Northern Ireland. All were dreadful sinners who turned their lives around, and later used their vast talents for the salvation of may souls.

Might Donald Trump be the next great saint who completely turned his life around? God has already used Trump to accomplish enormous good; feats heretofore thought impossible. Trump was the vehicle God used to secure five GREAT Supreme Justices who, in the space of a few days, have undone decades of Satan’s vile agenda for America. This will save MILLIONS of souls from Hell.

With the reversal of Roe v Wade, thousands of women will immediately avoid the horrendous sin of abortion. And this ruling with change the culture. It will change people’s minds and hearts. As the years go by, approval of abortion will drop steadily. Soon, it will go the way of slavery in public opinion polls. 50 years from now, Americans will wonder how we could have been so barbaric as to allow the massacring of little babies, fully alive, still in the womb. Just as we view slavery today, so will we view abortion. And it will rapidly accelerate with this ruling.

And this is all thanks to President Trump, unlikely savior of millions of souls.

As a practicing Catholic, I just don’t believe God would use a man destined for Hell to achieve such wonderful and holy accomplishments. I’m thinking Trump in the coming years will actively convert and reaffirm himself a Christian, perhaps even a Catholic. He is clearly a man of enormous talent. He has used this great talent for the salvation of souls. His court I believe will ultimately ban abortion completely, through a personhood for the unborn ruling. His court just today ruled for religious freedom in the case of the football coach. In the future, they will likely turn back the sordid gay marriage ruling, and undo the ill-founded Griswold decision on birth control.

God can seem to act slowly or not at all; then in a flurry, He destroys everything Satan built up for years. Swiftly and irrevocably. It is truly amazing to watch. And Donald Trump was the engine of it all, as appointed by God.

Saint Donald Trump? I can see it happening.

So seemed the idea that RvW could be overturned. And look where we are.
Nothing is impossible with God.

Trump has said many injurious things, done unlawful things and more you will ignore because you are in thrall with a man who doesn't attend church hardly at all.

CT

Trump Becomes the First President Since Eisenhower to Change Faiths in Office​

Like many Christians switching churches, he now identifies as nondenominational

Excerpt:

"Trump was not a regular churchgoer before he was elected president. He attended Norman Vincent Peale’s church for a while and praises Peale’s book The Power of Positive Thinking. He has also attended Episcopal churches for several Christmas and Easter services. In 2016, he was described by one prominent evangelical supporter as a “baby Christian.”

LINK

===

Conferring sainthood on him is silly.

Throughout history, God has often used imperfect people to achieve the greatest feats of holiness in the church: St. Augustine, Mary Magdalene, St. Paul, Sister Claire Crockett of Northern Ireland. All were dreadful sinners who turned their lives around, and later used their vast talents for the salvation of may souls.

Might Donald Trump be the next great saint who completely turned his life around? God has already used Trump to accomplish enormous good; feats heretofore thought impossible. Trump was the vehicle God used to secure five GREAT Supreme Justices who, in the space of a few days, have undone decades of Satan’s vile agenda for America. This will save MILLIONS of souls from Hell.

With the reversal of Roe v Wade, thousands of women will immediately avoid the horrendous sin of abortion. And this ruling with change the culture. It will change people’s minds and hearts. As the years go by, approval of abortion will drop steadily. Soon, it will go the way of slavery in public opinion polls. 50 years from now, Americans will wonder how we could have been so barbaric as to allow the massacring of little babies, fully alive, still in the womb. Just as we view slavery today, so will we view abortion. And it will rapidly accelerate with this ruling.

And this is all thanks to President Trump, unlikely savior of millions of souls.

As a practicing Catholic, I just don’t believe God would use a man destined for Hell to achieve such wonderful and holy accomplishments. I’m thinking Trump in the coming years will actively convert and reaffirm himself a Christian, perhaps even a Catholic. He is clearly a man of enormous talent. He has used this great talent for the salvation of souls. His court I believe will ultimately ban abortion completely, through a personhood for the unborn ruling. His court just today ruled for religious freedom in the case of the football coach. In the future, they will likely turn back the sordid gay marriage ruling, and undo the ill-founded Griswold decision on birth control.

God can seem to act slowly or not at all; then in a flurry, He destroys everything Satan built up for years. Swiftly and irrevocably. It is truly amazing to watch. And Donald Trump was the engine of it all, as appointed by God.

EO.jpg

Exactly how early in the day do you start drinking?

how we could have been so barbaric as to allow the massacring of little babies

How we have been doing it since before the US was a nation we will do it in the future when we conquer another nation for democracy. Your God has been slaughtering people(s) since the first book of Genesis so why would humans not kill humans?

Conferring sainthood on him is silly.
President Trump is not Catholic. It is ironic that two powerful Catholics (President Biden and Speaker Pelosi) favor abortion and bemoan the ruling.

All may not be aware that two (after death) miracles are required before sainthood. I would be interested in seeing what he might choose to do after he passes on--or maybe I just think it would be funny to watch Speaker Pelosi call for yet another impeachment. :)

Robert Sellers is a Democrat and a never-Trumper. What he preached is not Christianity, it's Marxianity. He is a proponent of interfaith dialog, "wokeness", same-sex marriage, turning churches into community organizations for social justice, and basically cultural Marxism.

Here he is parroting the same shit you can read on here every day...

The president is correct: there IS an insanity gripping our nation – Baptist News Global

Robert Sellers is a Democrat and a never-Trumper. What he preached is not Christianity, it's Marxianity. He is a proponent of interfaith dialog, "wokeness", same-sex marriage, turning churches into community organizations for social justice, and basically cultural Marxism.

Here he is parroting the same shit you can read on here every day...

The president is correct: there IS an insanity gripping our nation – Baptist News Global

So you think Trump is a Christian?

The Baptists have been giving cover to pedophiles for decades.

So you think Trump is a Christian?

The Baptists have been giving cover to pedophiles for decades.

Trump is no pedophile. You're confusing his with Joe Biden.

But if you want to talk about pedophiles, Islam is about the worst in the world. That so-called "prophet" Muhammad engaged in fornication with a nine year old girl. He was rather fond of murder too, come to think of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back