Zone1 SAINT Donald Trump? A canonized Saint? I can see this happening. Nothing is Impossible With God.

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's absolutely correct we're a secular Nation. And the only people that FBI / DOJ seem to go after are those who have a flagrant disregard for the law. I wouldn't get too paranoid about them coming after you.
They came after a pro-life activist with a full 20-30 man SWAT team because he pushed an aggressive pro-abortion protestor away from his child, a case that was thrown out by the judge.

Yet, suddenly, Biden's gestapo swarmed his house and arrested him by force.

They came after a pro-life activist with a full 20-30 man SWAT team because he pushed an aggressive pro-abortion protestor away from his child, a case that was thrown out by the judge.

Yet, suddenly, Biden's gestapo swarmed his house and arrested him by force.
No one is pro-abortion. It's correctly called pro-choice, because that decision should always be left up to the woman and her doctor. The so-called pro-life movement is a joke though, many of them are actually anti-abortion, They hate the women that are getting abortions and call them horrible names. Some of these people support the death penalty with your pro-life person can never do. Etc etc. There may actually be some pro-life people on here but I've never met them. They are all anti-abortion and they demonstrate their hatred of these women all the time by calling them names.

No one is pro-abortion. It's correctly called pro-choice, because that decision should always be left up to the woman and her doctor. The so-called pro-life movement is a joke though, many of them are actually anti-abortion, They hate the women that are getting abortions and call them horrible names. Some of these people support the death penalty with your pro-life person can never do. Etc etc. There may actually be some pro-life people on here but I've never met them. They are all anti-abortion and they demonstrate their hatred of these women all the time by calling them names.

Well. The entire Women's March is pro-abortion.

No one is pro-abortion

Really? Then who is buying these

1664522761464.png

None of you people understand the topic of this thread.
I understand that if Trump is everything to say it will completely make religion irrelevant in the modern world. Or is it a church of Lucifer that wants to make him a saint. I don't know who which church is even saying this garbage.

Well. The entire Women's March is pro-abortion.

No they are pro-choice how would you like it if they use biblical references to say that men can no longer have sex with whoever they want they can only have sex with their wives and for the purpose of procreation any type of recreational sex is forbidden you can't even masturbate because that's wasting your seed. That will be the equivalent of what some states are doing to women today with thrse ignorant abortion laws . They all need to be outlawed.

No they are pro-choice how would you like it if they use biblical references to say that men can no longer have sex with whoever they want they can only have sex with their wives and for the purpose of procreation any type of recreational sex is forbidden you can't even masturbate because that's wasting your seed. That will be the equivalent of what some states are doing to women today with thrse ignorant abortion laws . They all need to be outlawed.

What laughable nonsense is this?

We are not here to legislate who you do.

Just don't kill your baby. That's it.

Addressing your last point, that's absolutely correct. There's a huge gap in the records on Jesus Christ from about the time he's 12 till almost the time he's 30. That's because he wasn't in the holy land during those years. But of course there's no record of that time the Roman Catholic Church made sure of that. Why would a god have the need to seek out greater teachers in other lands. Why would a god need any teachers for that matter.

Where was he?

What laughable nonsense is this?

We are not here to legislate who you do.

Just don't kill your baby. That's it.
The way some abortion laws in some states read now they don't even allow if you're rich imagine living everyday while you're pregnant with the horror that you were raped over and over again. Or incest, that would be a total nonsense especially for a child. Children should never be having children. And the thing you anti-abortion people don't seem to comprehend is no woman in the right mind with weight to have a late-term abortion if they wanted an abortion. Late term abortions usually occur right after the 20th weak checkup, when married women find out that they are caring a terribly flawed fetus. I think it's criminal to bring a child into this world so badly flawed that it's barely viable or only likely to live for a short time.

The way some abortion laws in some states read now they don't even allow if you're rich imagine living everyday while you're pregnant with the horror that you were raped over and over again. Or incest, that would be a total nonsense especially for a child. Children should never be having children. And the thing you anti-abortion people don't seem to comprehend is no woman in the right mind with weight to have a late-term abortion if they wanted an abortion. Late term abortions usually occur right after the 20th weak checkup, when married women find out that they are caring a terribly flawed fetus. I think it's criminal to bring a child into this world so badly flawed that it's barely viable or only likely to live for a short time.

Okay, I will meet you here: If a woman/girl files a police report that she was raped or exposed to incest and became pregnant she can obtain a legal abortion. All others not permitted.

Great, a compromise.

Where was he?
You don't know the whole story of the Three Magi. Gaspar explained to Mary and Joseph not to spend the precious gift they brought them foolishly. That there would come a time when even the wisest of the rabbis would not be able to teach him anything anymore. He asked when that happened to send him in a caravan with him or further teaching. There are records of a wise man from the West who came to India about 20 ad. The rest is history. Now you know why Buddhist marks and Catholic priests have so much in common.

I don't think there has been a more compassionate president than President Trump, particularly in his protecting of the unborn, the most defenseless of all people. That goes a long long way. No national Democrat comes close to Trump in that department.

Don't be naive. Trump is vindictive as hell, promiscuous and unrepentant.

Okay, I will meet you here: If a woman/girl files a police report that she was raped or exposed to incest and became pregnant she can obtain a legal abortion. All others not permitted.

Great, a compromise.
See that's the whole deal. You didn't allow for mothers with horribly deformed children. Etc. To bring a child into this world and you're right by them. You have to be right socially, financially, mentally as well as physically. That is why abortion laws are ridiculous. Each case is unique and in the end it needs to be the woman's choice the woman and her doctor. When other people interfere with the process it just makes things worse as we're already seeing in cases in Texas and Ohio. This is just going to be multiplied over and over.

See that's the whole deal. You didn't allow for mothers with horribly deformed children. Etc. To bring a child into this world and you're right by them. You have to be right socially, financially, mentally as well as physically. That is why abortion laws are ridiculous. Each case is unique and in the end it needs to be the woman's choice the woman and her doctor. When other people interfere with the process it just makes things worse as we're already seeing in cases in Texas and Ohio. This is just going to be multiplied over and over.

So you just want at-will abortion. If the mother doesn't feel like bringing her human child into the world, just kill it.

Right. We got you. We understand your position. It's demonic, but whatever.

You don't know the whole story of the Three Magi. Gaspar explained to Mary and Joseph not to spend the precious gift they brought them foolishly. That there would come a time when even the wisest of the rabbis would not be able to teach him anything anymore. He asked when that happened to send him in a caravan with him or further teaching. There are records of a wise man from the West who came to India about 20 ad. The rest is history. Now you know why Buddhist marks and Catholic priests have so much in common.

I don't believe that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back