Zone1 *Sacrifice's Of Animals Again On The Jewish Mount!*

you have'nt answered - why not one of yours when you do so to the lamb ...

for those who have an affinity for the innocent ...

as, who then are the sinners.

Ok, let's blame my English,
but to me this is a tasteless word salad.

Maybe you can ask the question differently.

Ok, let's blame my English,
but to me this is a tasteless word salad.

Maybe you can ask the question differently.

the issue is american ...

“Take your son to the land of Moriah and kill your son there as a sacrifice for me. This must be Isaac, your only son, the one you love. Use him ...

... was the - claimed - heavenly command completed by the jews.

Why did you resort to changing the quote?

Because you don't like the answer.

you haven't given one ... no one has changed anything, it's from your book you must be reading a different version. is yours in italian.

you have'nt answered - why not one of yours when you do so to the lamb ...

for those who have an affinity for the innocent ...

as, who then are the sinners.
what is your post supposed to mean? Lambs is food
you haven't given one ... no one has changed anything, it's from your book you must be reading a different version. is yours in italian.
to what quote do you allude, breezie?

Irrational fantasy?

It's like saying to a pregnant woman,
who lost 2 children, that believing women
can give life, only results in further infanticide.

Yes. An irrational fantasy. Just as irrational as those who get down on their knees to seek spiritual life from a lifeless matzo made by human hands that has no life and is not God.

If scripture is true, the more they seem to proceed towards God in their unrestrained imagination by practicing this abomination the further they reede from God in actuality inevitably receiving the exact opposite of their professed intentions for doing so under law.

If God is God why would it be any different for you? The sanctuary of God is not a building.

Breezie----I am HYSTERICAL with curiosity-----what is the "QUOTE"?

“Take your son to the land of Moriah and kill your son there as a sacrifice for me. This must be Isaac, your only son, the one you love. Use him ...

... was the - claimed - heavenly command completed by the jews.

the Passover lamb, is the sacrifice that the Tora mandates the Israelites to ritually slaughter on the evening of Passover, and eat on the first night of the holidaysure it is food, thats not what's in your bread basket - is symbolic of the vial nature of all three desert religions - paterfamilias - where rosie disappears ... to their temple.
what is your post supposed to mean? Lambs is food

yes, lamb is food that is not what is in your bread basket. the vial nature of all three desert religions - paterfamilias - where rosie runs to her temple ...

what happened to beanie hat ...

yes, lamb is food that is not what is in your bread basket. the vial nature of all three desert religions - paterfamilias - where rosie runs to her temple ...

VIAL??? YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE did not have to buy me a vial of perfume for passover
thanks

VIAL??? YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE did not have to buy me a vial of perfume for passover
thanks

irosie ... all is sweet than money.

well, pitty not for the i before the rosie - must be a burden for so charming a luminary even if - a desert dweller.

He's probably taking a mikvah, reading the story of the tower of babel about people goofy enough to believe they could build something with their hands that could reach into heaven.

If he ever enters the sanctuary of God you will be marked for ritual slaughter so take care.

That spoken religion of antiquity will be biting your anti semitic self in the ass.

Last edited:
He's probably taking a mikvah, reading the story of the tower of babel about people goofy enough to believe they could build something with their hands that could reach into heaven.

If he ever enters the sanctuary of God you will be marked for ritual slaughter so take care.

That spoken religion of antiquity will be biting your anti semitic self in the ass.
IMPOSSIBLE----the animal marked for ritual
slaughter must be UNBLEMISHED

IMPOSSIBLE----the animal marked for ritual
slaughter must be UNBLEMISHED
Damn!

So where is Jesus hiding when people really need to celebrate an auto-da-fé, er, um, ritual slaughter, a most holy obligation! That crazy bastard! What if the only blemish is a zit?

Last edited:
Damn!

So where is Jesus hiding when you really need to celebrate an auto-da-fé. That bastard!
silly-----"crazy" is the best way to hide. It
is HISTORICALLY a successful defense against
a charge of "blasphemy" before the
sanhedrin AND a path to hospitalization
on any criminal charge in New York City

Yes. An irrational fantasy. Just as irrational as those who get down on their knees to seek spiritual life from a lifeless matzo made by human hands that has no life and is not God.

If scripture is true, the more they seem to proceed towards God in their unrestrained imagination by practicing this abomination the further they reede from God in actuality inevitably receiving the exact opposite of their professed intentions for doing so under law.

Irrational fantasy is when you try to argue against the Temple Service in Israel,
by ridiculing Christianity and think it makes you look smart.

Then bring 'the scripture' to your defense, after
questioning its truth in the same breath.

If your best argument is G-d's irrelevance,
then it makes yourself arguing here not
only a ridiculous self contradiction,
but a meaningless waste of time.

However the joke's punchline is not the self-contradiction in every sentence,
but your assuming relevance on a supposedly irrelevant subject.

If God is God why would it be any different for you? The sanctuary of God is not a building.

Transgender ideologues use the same tautology against women.
Can't define a woman, but sure it has nothing to do with one's building.

Would it be different if your personality and breathing were subject of G-d's will?
Would it be different for you if G-d wasn't an irrelevant object, like a matrix,
an automatic something, rather someone, subject of will?

Actually, state building and construction of the Temple,
remains the most practical and realist program today.

Last edited:
Irrational fantasy is when you try to argue against the Temple Service in Israel,
by ridiculing Christianity and think it makes you look smart.

Then bring 'the scripture' to your defense, after
questioning its truth in the same breath.

I made the comparison because it applies. Your professed belief that "the sanctuary of God" can be built by human hands, when the subject is Divine providence, is just as irrational as the belief that spiritual life can be in something made by human hands and eaten when spiritual life can only be given and received through words that are both spirit and life.

I don't think this makes me any smarter than a little child but it does make you look stupid.,

If your best argument is G-d's irrelevance,
then it makes yourself arguing here not
only a ridiculous self contradiction,
but a meaningless waste of time.

Liar.

I never said or suggested anything like God's irrelevance. Your interpretation of his Word is what is irrelevant because it's just not rational. Just like strapping a box on your head is an embarrassing display of your failure to comprehend the words and subjects of the Law.

Talk about a waste of time.

Actually, state building and construction of the Temple,
remains the most practical and realist program today.

Thank God many Jewish people are not that foolish.

I made the comparison because it applies. Your professed belief that "the sanctuary of God" can be built by human hands, when the subject is Divine providence, is just as irrational as the belief that spiritual life can be in something made by human hands and eaten when spiritual life can only be given and received through words that are both spirit and life.

I don't think this makes me any smarter than a little child but it does make you look stupid.,

Liar.

I never said or suggested anything like God's irrelevance. Your interpretation of his Word is what is irrelevant because it's just not rational. Just like strapping a box on your head is an embarrassing display of your failure to comprehend the words and subjects of the Law.

Talk about a waste of time.

Thank God many Jewish people are not that foolish.
thank WHO?

thank WHO?

Not the virgin diddler. Not an edible trinity, not a man, not the one obsessed with diet and fashion and the sexual preferences of consenting adult bipeds. A hitherto unknown God.

My Father and your Father; My God and your God.

Last edited:
Not the virgin diddler. Not an edible trinity, not a man, not the one obsessed with diet and fashion and the sexual preferences of consenting adult bipeds. A hitherto unknown God.

My Father and your Father; My God and your God.
SPOCK?

Forum List

Back