Zone1 *Sacrifice's Of Animals Again On The Jewish Mount!*

the correct term is DELICATE INTIMATE APPAREL

Whatever, but unless you wash and change them things could get a little, let's say, untidy.

Being facetious isn't a soothing or fragrant offering to the Lord. And I heard that he could be a little testy. Smells like it's time for you to change your DELICATE INTIMATE APPAREL.

Last edited:
I made the comparison because it applies. Your professed belief that "the sanctuary of God" can be built by human hands, when the subject is Divine providence, is just as irrational as the belief that spiritual life can be in something made by human hands and eaten when spiritual life can only be given and received through words that are both spirit and life.

I don't think this makes me any smarter than a little child but it does make you look stupid.,

'Eating G-d' applies to the Temple service?
No, you only talk about your comparisons because
you can't address the actual subject of the Temple service.

I'm not talking about my belief, but a practical commandment.
While you're trying to switch the subject to generalizations
about presumed belief, 'divine providence','spiritual life',
and call it a rational argument.

Let's use your argument , if the Temple can't be built with hands,
then how can the law be received through words?
Life is present in your mouth, ears and heart,
but not your hands?

Don't call me stupid if you can't address the subject.

Liar.

I never said or suggested anything like God's irrelevance. Your interpretation of his Word is what is irrelevant because it's just not rational. Just like strapping a box on your head is an embarrassing display of your failure to comprehend the words and subjects of the Law.

Talk about a waste of time.

Thank God many Jewish people are not that foolish.

Then you need more time to think through the logical conclusions of your argument.
Because you're not saying anything new, a millennia old Greek discourse with the
Hebrew thought has been addressed in all possible ways. Though Greeks haven't
been accused for 'running the world' a long time since then.

Of course a circular argument about your interpretation
and mine being irrational, is easier, when it's not the
subject, because you can't address the laws of
G-d's service in any practical manner,
i.e. it's irrelevant.

Do you think it's rational to eat bacon,
and argue about how your comprehension
of "the pig is impure...of their flesh you shall not eat"
makes you practically less of a pig, and also spiritually?

Foolishness, by the way is ascribed to Prophecy,
in the meantime you still argue that even
running a state is an 'irrational fantasy'.

What happens to Islam and Christianity
if they further realize Jews can read rather well?

Last edited:

truth is relevancy passed all three long ago - they are nothing more than polarized social institutions that somehow relate to past religious doctrines that is meant to elevate their stature when in fact there is little in all their past for them to use to prove their worth. than just for themselves.

Five methods for the building of the Temple

According to this, there's an answer to the famous question – how will the Temple be built?

As known, there're 5 methods on this subject. The initial four methods argue with each other, the fifth method explains there's no argument between the initial four, as opposed to what I say in 'Torah and Science' hat the initial methods are incorrect! But the four initial methods are supposedly polar to each other.

The first method – the method of Rambam.
Rambam says it's a commandment to build the Temple, so bring cement, concrete, iron, cranes, and start building. That's what Rambam says, only one problem, the one to give the order is the state of Israel, meanwhile we haven't heard about a proposed law for building the Temple.

Student: Can someone propose that?
R. Cherki: Try that. You need to find a MK to propose such a law.
Student: They'll say he's insane.
R. Cherki: Possible, meanwhile that's why no one proposes that.
Now, that's the opinion of Rambam.

The opposite opinion is - that of the Essenes.
The Essenes say that in the cosmos, inside the interstellar space there's some meteorite, circling around, there the Temple is already built, only waiting for landing confirmation. At some day - BOOM! You hear on the radio, a meteorite landed on the Temple Mount, there's Temple, international condemnation, UNESSCO, and the UN everybody are against... the state of Israel promises to cancel, destroy it, don't worry we'll restore…that's the second opinion.

Student: Where and why did they write this?
R. Cherki: They've written it in the Dead Sea scrolls, they said there was corruption in Jerusalem, the Hashmonean Temple isn't the Temple, the Hashmoneans are not priests, only the sons of Tzadok etc…there's an ideal Temple. There're also Midrashim going such direction.

The third method – says it isn't like that, the Temple will be built by humanity, completed by Heavens. There're various ways, Or HaHayyim also has something like that, which isn't essentially much different from what we had in the previous Temples we've built,
and then descended the presence, more or less.

The fourth opinion the opinion of HaRav Mordechay Elyahu.
He says the Temple will descend from the Heavens, but we will complete it. Meaning he says, "show us it's building", but "make us happy in its completion" (Midnight Tikkun).
We will have to do completion there.

Student: What is he relying on?
R. Cherki: He brings Rashi, Tosfot, there's a Zohar, there's some Zohar going in that direction. To sum up, the Temple will descend, but we'll have to bring sanitary workers, electricians, and alike, You only receive the foundation, but there's a need to continue.

In truth, the fifth method - is the correct one. The fifth method is that of Ramhal.
In the book 'Mishcney 'Elyon', he writes that the Temple descends from
the Heavens, and then we build it.

Student: Then what is different about what he says.
R. Cherki: So we only need to understand what are the Heavens,
simply in all this discussion, they're not dealing with the real question –what is the Heavens?

Where are the Heavens, is it the interstellar space, is it this blue I see above, of course not. When a person says he has fear of Heavens, he fears the interstellar space?

Student: There were those who thought the Heavens might fall down.

R. Cherki: Yes correct, our forefathers the Galatians, they feared whether the Heavens fall on their head, and also the builders of the tower of Babel, said once in 1656 years, the sky falls,
we shall make it supports.

But it's clear that when in the Jewish tradition they speak about the Heavens,
they don't mean something spatial, rather they refer to – the world of ideas.

Meaning there comes a time, when the ideal Temple reveals.
What does it mean reveal? They will understand it, grasp it!
Student: As there will be Prophecy.

R. Cherki: Exactly! The people will understand, or the people of the Sanhedrin will understand, or the prophets that will be, will say – here, the altar must be here;
So said HaShem here will be…the stairs.

It's clear, meaning the Temple will ascend from the Heavens,
but there's a need to build it! To build it, for this You bring, cement, rocks etc.

Now we have to understand, essentially, they all agree with what I've said, why?
Because as You've said, according to the first method of the Rambam, the Rambam says we need to build. But to build someone has to give the order. Who has to give the order? The state, how will the state reach such a situation when it's ready to build the Temple against the opinion of the rabbis?

We need a spiritual ascending, that can be easily called 'close to Prophecy' or substantially Prophecy, meaning the ascending of the human culture will be such, that we already reach prophetic realization that allows the building of the Temple.

Not that it's a law in construction of the Temple, that there has to be Prophecy, but it is reality, probably we'll need Prophecy, also there's an opinion that Prophecy is needed to build the Temple. Once I've asked one of the rabbis active for the building of the Temple at this time, and offering sacrifices. I've told him, You say we have to offer sacrifices today, why didn't You offer the Tamid this morning? Because You say we have to, so why didn't You do it? Told me, if I do this they say I'm insane and arrest me - meaning, eventually all agree on the same thing.

It's correct that theoretically, the arguments are completely polar,
from one end to another, but in reality this is what will happen.

Last edited:
truth is relevancy passed all three long ago - they are nothing more than polarized social institutions that somehow relate to past religious doctrines that is meant to elevate their stature when in fact there is little in all their past for them to use to prove their worth. than just for themselves.

well, that's quite an absurd assertion, your video and as usual you do not respond to content - that in fact coincides inversly with the deviant video.

but not your hands?

Don't call me stupid if you can't address the subject.

Then you need more time to think through the logical conclusions of your argument.
Because you're not saying anything new, a millennia old Greek discourse with the
Hebrew thought has been addressed in all possible ways. Though Greeks haven't
been accused for 'running the world' a long time since then.

Of course a circular argument about your interpretation
and mine being irrational, is easier, when it's not the
subject, because you can't address the laws of
G-d's service in any practical manner,
i.e. it's irrelevant.

Foolishness, by the way is ascribed to Prophecy,
in the meantime you still argue that even
running a state is an 'irrational fantasy'.

I have been practicing on my "stringed instrument" all day----\
and my family ain't got no agricultural land because I am of
the tribe of Moshe Rabenu------I AM HUNGRY -----where is my
leg 'o lamb LUNCH? (no mint sauce PULEASE----I ain't no WASP)

I have been practicing on my "stringed instrument" all day----\
and my family ain't got no agricultural land because I am of
the tribe of Moshe Rabenu------I AM HUNGRY -----where is my
leg 'o lamb LUNCH? (no mint sauce PULEASE----I ain't no WASP)
Neshamah but You still have to prepare the meal,
and bring the wine...it's like building it.

If only You could nag the United Temple Headquarters,
with likely ideas for posters on a more regular basis,
sure many folks on the street jump in on the
trend even if 'just for granny'.

Last 9th of Av there was already not enough space, not only at the Western Wall plaza
and the side caves, but the mass of mostly young Jews from allover the world,
expanded with a flow filling the entire old city's streets.

FVyfWcpWAAAJcPS

Last edited:

Well, yes. The slaughtered animals are eaten. You both seem to believe that becoming holy or separate as God is holy can be attained by eating or abstaining from certain food. Derp.

What's the difference?

It is a rational argument. The subject of the term sanctuary of God is either about room in a building or Divine providence just as Kashrut is either about food that is eaten or teaching that is received whether clean or unclean. In both cases it cannot be about both so the question is what is a rational conclusion. What goes into the mouth can not defile a person but what goes into the mind does so then the subject of Kahrut is teaching not food. Apply that same reasoning to the term "Sanctuary of God" in light of a more rational meaning "Divine providence" and the only rational conclusion is that it cannot be made by human hands.

but not your hands?

The Law is the wall of the temple. The sanctuary of God is within those boundaries and is only accessible to those who comply with the Laws demands in the only way that fulfills the promise of abundant blessings and eternal life in the realm of God here and now on earth, the reward of the righteous.

The eternal life promised by God for complying with the instruction in the Law is about comprehension which is not present in nor can be made by human hands but can be given and received through words that nourish like manna from heaven - teaching from God.

One cannot comply with the literal interpretation of the law that prohibits eating the flesh of swine that do not ruminate without violating the deeper implications of the exact same law because the teaching that the subject of kashrut is about food is in and of itself the flesh of unclean creatures that do not ruminate.

Last edited:
ain't got no agricultural land because I am of
the tribe of Moshe Rabenu

happened to have grazed hogs for a short while - the 750LB boar went for $12500.00, not for someones dinner.

how they talk a jew wouldn't know what a grazed hog was, they just chose to hate them all for who pens them up and call them swine ... then eats a pend hog, doesn't take a genius to figure that one out or why it is allowed. just takes desert mentality.

a tribe without agriculture ... is that the same as a skyscraper. where they must live.

- do they know what is under concrete ...

Forum List

Back