Ruth Bader Ginsburg Dead

I don’t know. Your generation, Templar, is going to be affected than mine. I am on my way out so to speak

I may also be unfortunate enough to be alive to see the death of this country too. She is dying. It makes me very afraid. If someone doesn't act soon to preserve this union, I will in my old age be telling little kids stories of what America once was before she fell to ruin.

That is what happens if we lose.
And if You win you will make Sure black people know their place, woman will be forced to bare unwanted children, white supremacy will be normalized, there will be a re-do of the McCarthy era, gay marriage will be illegal and discrimination will be the norm again.

1. Your race card is noted and dismissed. Get a life, loser.

2. IF roe v wade is overturned, some states might tighten up restrictions. Very few will do complete bans. And bus tickets are in everyone reach.

3. Your race card is dismissed again. Try to be less of a race baiting asshole.

4. Gay marriage? LOL!!! Unlikely. And really no one cares.

5. Discrimination is the norm now. We want to fight against it. Not that Trump has done much on that front. Banning the teaching of Critical Race Theory or as I like to call it, Marxist Anti-White Racism Indoctrination, is the smallest of baby steps.

I don’t know. Your generation, Templar, is going to be affected than mine. I am on my way out so to speak

I may also be unfortunate enough to be alive to see the death of this country too. She is dying. It makes me very afraid. If someone doesn't act soon to preserve this union, I will in my old age be telling little kids stories of what America once was before she fell to ruin.

That is what happens if we lose.
And if You win you will make Sure black people know their place, woman will be forced to bare unwanted children, white supremacy will be normalized, there will be a re-do of the McCarthy era, gay marriage will be illegal and discrimination will be the norm again.

1. Your race card is noted and dismissed. Get a life, loser.

2. IF roe v wade is overturned, some states might tighten up restrictions. Very few will do complete bans. And bus tickets are in everyone reach.

3. Your race card is dismissed again. Try to be less of a race baiting asshole.

4. Gay marriage? LOL!!! Unlikely. And really no one cares.

5. Discrimination is the norm now. We want to fight against it. Not that Trump has done much on that front. Banning the teaching of Critical Race Theory or as I like to call it, Marxist Anti-White Racism Indoctrination, is the smallest of baby steps.

Be nice if you did :)

We thank her for her service

Well, speak for yourself.
I'm sorry to see her die, but as for her "service", not sorry to see it be gone.
Even as a conservative I do view all justices as highly skilled and noble of intent. There is no doubt there are liberal leaners but that’s representative of people in the country and should not be only arch conservatives like me
Live my ideas and we would not have many of the absurd issues that we do

CNN just reported that RBG told her granddaughter before she died that she did not want Trump picking her successor.

Not her decision. Too bad. Trump will nominate and the person will be confirmed. Deal with it.
What if Collins, Mukowski, and Romney say no?

Hopefully Ben Sasse, too. And Graham has to keep to his word.

If you are hoping the Republicans will save your filthy Libtard ass then you are barking up the wrong tree Moon Bat.

CNN just reported that RBG told her granddaughter before she died that she did not want Trump picking her successor.

Not her decision. Too bad. Trump will nominate and the person will be confirmed. Deal with it.

If you are hoping the Republicans will save your filthy Libtard ass then you are barking up the wrong tree Moon Bat.

Collins lost a lot of support over her vote for Kavanaugh. She is in a tight re-election race she might well lose. This vote would clinch it. Possibly others as well who are not far right Trumpists.

Collins lost a lot of support over her vote for Kavanaugh. She is in a tight re-election race she might well lose. This vote would clinch it. Possibly others as well who are not far right Trumpists.
LOL

You only care that she is more for you than us..........not a loss really

She only lost support amoung the stupid Moon Bats that were never her supporters in the first place.

She only lost support amoung the stupid Moon Bats that were never her supporters in the first place.

Collins represents a moderate district. She's always been moderate and independent. Those aren't moonbats.

I've changed my position...sort of. After thinking about it, I still contend that integrity should be afforded, however, we all KNOW if this were in the hands of democrats, they WOULD fill the seat.

This means that trump must fill the seat.

LOL

Shows how little you know and how far partisan politics has pushed discourse. We are losing more moderate Republicans and Democrats because of people like you who think "moderate" is a 4-letter word in landscape defined by wingers.

I've changed my position...sort of. After thinking about it, I still contend that integrity should be afforded, however, we all KNOW if this were in the hands of democrats, they WOULD fill the seat.

Integrity was destroyed over Merrick Garland.

LOL

Shows how little you know and how far partisan politics has pushed discourse. We are losing more moderate Republicans and Democrats because of people like you who think "moderate" is a 4-letter word in landscape defined by wingers.
aka you are losing fakes that you depend on...........like McCain...who you hated then loved....hated then loved.

To us .....they are Rino's...............we even took out the trash in Alabama when he thought he could just retake the Senate Seat Sessions.

Career politicians are the problem in this country.........Collins is just part of that disease.

Yawn........that is just a Pys ops strategy while you hope you don't lose again..........We have no reason to delay this at all........that is not prescribed in the Constitution...........and via the Constitution we have every right to proceed.

Garland........you didn't have the consent of the Senate.......PERIOD.

Yawn........that is just a Pys ops strategy while you hope you don't lose again..........We have no reason to delay this at all........that is not prescribed in the Constitution...........and via the Constitution we have every right to proceed.

So you will be fine with this if Trump wins re-election, Dems take the senate - and Trump can't get another SCOTUS nominee through?

So you will be fine with this if Trump wins re-election, Dems take the senate - and Trump can't get another SCOTUS nominee through?
LOL.....

Elections have consequences.....and if your side does that it will be consumed with the Garbage man running for SCOTUS CONFIRMATIONS until hell freezes over..............

Compromise is pretty much gone now and you now it...........your side ensured it..........enjoy your cup of Karma.

LOL.....

Elections have consequences.....and if your side does that it will be consumed with the Garbage man running for SCOTUS CONFIRMATIONS until hell freezes over..............

Compromise is pretty much gone now and you now it...........your side ensured it..........enjoy your cup of Karma.

:lol:

What a hypocrite, ignoring your own side's actions in blocking judicial nominees. Not surprising.

This entire thread makes me seethe with rage. Nothing much triggers me, but this did. This display of utter contempt and hatred is more triggering than anything a vile right or left troll could ever say to me on this board.
I contend that one can be sorrowful regarding her passing and also optimistic about getting the SC out of the hands of activist justices.

I don't have a problem with that. With people who can delineate between those two situations.

Seeing death as an opportunity to fulfill a goal is... not very palatable to me.

Dems will see this as an opportunity to rile up their base, I give it 48 hours before CNN goes full blast on what a threat Trump nominating someone in this period would be.

Less than 24.

Opinion: Attention Mitch McConnell: Filling RBG's seat now could break American democracy

LOL.....

What a hypocrite, ignoring your own side's actions in blocking judicial nominees. Not surprising.

Both sides do it, you just seem to only care when Republicans do it.

LOL.....

I no longer care what your side has to say........stop with the be good johnny song............your side wouldn't hesitate to move forward and you know it. If you didn't have popular vote in the Senate.......your side woulnd't have a pot to piss in already.

This is going to happen and you will cry fowl...........oh well.

Forum List

Back