Ruth Bader Ginsburg Dead

Did not the repubs say we dont seat scouts picks during election years when it came to garland? Is the right going to be hypocritical?

That isn't what happened or what Mitch said... Now go do some research and prove me wrong...
"Of course," said McConnell, "the American people should have a say in the court's direction. It is a president's constitutional right to nominate a Supreme Court justice, and it is the Senate's constitutional right to act as a check on the president and withhold its consent."

"But even before Obama had named Garland, and in fact only hours after Scalia's death was announced, Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell declared any appointment by the sitting president to be null and void. He said the next Supreme Court justice should be chosen by the next president — to be elected later that year."

Mconnell said the new scotus should be picked by the next president. So, we dont know who the next president will be.
Lol! Did you forget the words of Biden? If it was advantageous for the Democrats, he is or was for it.

"Of course," said McConnell, "the American people should have a say in the court's direction. It is a president's constitutional right to nominate a Supreme Court justice, and it is the Senate's constitutional right to act as a check on the president and withhold its consent."

"But even before Obama had named Garland, and in fact only hours after Scalia's death was announced, Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell declared any appointment by the sitting president to be null and void. He said the next Supreme Court justice should be chosen by the next president — to be elected later that year."

Mconnell said the new scotus should be picked by the next president. So, we dont know who the next president will be.

Got a valid link to this load of crap hotshot?

She was legendary. May she rest in peace.

That said, Republican doctrine says that we gotta wait until after the election before we can replace.

Gotta see what the American people wants to do and all.
Agree

Sucks to be on the wrong side of history don't it...
Did not the repubs say we dont seat scouts picks during election years when it came to garland? Is the right going to be hypocritical?
So no hypocrisy then?

OK...

If the dems were in a position to do this, would they?

Still wanna talk hypocrisies?

That said, Republican doctrine says that we gotta wait until after the election before we can replace.

Agree

So no hypocrisy then?

OK...

Oh, I have no doubt they would. I have no doubt that trump will push through a new pick. I was just pointing out the words of right wingers in the past when we were at this same fork in the road.

I wonder if all the conspiracy theorists who thought she's been dead for months now will come out, and admit that they're retards. Nah. They just pretend they never said anything any time one of their retarded theories doesn't pan out. :dunno:

Agree

So no hypocrisy then?

OK...

Oh, I have no doubt they would. I have no doubt that trump will push through a new pick. I was just pointing out the words of right wingers in the past when we were at this same fork in the road.
I'd wish a law would be made to settle this.

looks like his new proudest moment wi be ramming an ultra conservative justice down chuckys throat. awesome.

It's not the same fork sunshine... Study on it harder...
What is the difference? I posted the link you requested to where mconnell said we need to wait and let the next president pick the new scotus pick. Seems to me were kinda at the same point.

Back then it was a scotus pick in an election year....and now, its a scotus pick in an election year.

Please do enlighten me, as I will readily admit that maybe there's something I'm overlooking...im not too proud to admit when I'm wrong, so, show me.

looks like his new proudest moment wi be ramming an ultra conservative justice down chuckys throat. awesome.
Probably

I wonder if all the conspiracy theorists who thought she's been dead for months now will come out, and admit that they're retards. Nah. They just pretend they never said anything any time one of their retarded theories doesn't pan out. :dunno:
I wonder if all the people who took the RUSSIA bait...

What is the difference? I posted the link you requested to where mconnell said we need to wait and let the next president pick the new scotus pick. Seems to me were kinda at the same point.

Back then it was a scotus pick in an election year....and now, its a scotus pick in an election year.

Please do enlighten me, as I will readily admit that maybe there's something I'm overlooking...im not too proud to admit when I'm wrong, so, show me.
I wish we'd pass a law and settle this.

I wish we'd pass a law and settle this.

No.

When the left pulls the kind of bullshit they've pulled these past years.

Espeically the Shitsham they called impeachment, you can forget any cooperation.

Fuck Chuck Schumer.

Fuck Nancy Pelosi.

Fuck Joe Biden

Fuck Kamala Harris

No link yet

May she rest in peace!

She gave it, her all! Amen!

Amen. God Speed RBG, you fought the good fight, may you enjoy your blessed eternal reward.

All eyes turn to Trump to immediately name her replacement with McConnell confirming in all haste. That is the very best way to honor RBG.

Mr. President, have your nominee announced before the end of next week.

We've seen the Leftwing rioting, and the Democrats and Joe Biden have made clear they intend to challenge this election. They intend to fight the legitimacy of the election. Crooked Hillary has even told Joe Biden ‘under no circumstances should you concede, you should challenge this election.’ and we cannot have election day come and go with a 4-4 court.

A 4-4 court that is equally divided cannot decide anything. To fail to immediately restore the Court to 9 seats would be a dereliction of duty that risks a constitutional crisis if we do not have a nine-justice Supreme Court, particularly when this almost certainly will be contested election in the Courts.

In very recent memory when Democrats refused to accept that they lost Florida, the country didn’t know for 37 days who the president-elect was. The President and The Senate have the responsibility to do their Constitutional Duty. The president must immediately nominate a principled constitutionalist with a proven record and the Senate should immediately do their job and protect the country from the constitutional crisis that could result otherwise.

Rest gently and in perfect peace our dead Ruth, gently gathered to your ancestors for endless rejoicing!

Forum List

Back