Ruth Bader Ginsburg Dead

You must be young

If 33 is young, then sure. But I have the wisdom and teachings of my 78 year old grandmother backing me. She of all people would know what it means to be decent and respectful. She was a rare type who thought racism was a bad thing... in the Jim Crow Era south.

They play by fire.........we haven't burned anything........we only respond in kind.........where does that end...............Do as I say or we'll burn the place down.

Honestly, it may come to a point where we have to fight fire with fire, but not now. We must not let this country be destroyed.

Why should I care about what your grandma has to say about modern politics?

I totally love this President!!!!! :biggrin: he is so amazing!:thup:

HE JUST LEARNED: President Trump Reacts to News of Ruth Bader Ginsburg's Death

classy.

Classy ?? lol Watch how fast that SOB tries to replace her instead of waiting for the NEXT President

what he said was classy, eddie.

let it go at that. for once. but you can't can you?

that's on you, not trump. but then it usually is. weak minded people are controlled easily by people they've never met.

now go eat your cracker jacks, johnboy.

President Trump learns of her death. Classy

Trump is an amazingly classy man.

No Communist would react like that if an enemy died.

That was classy And a heartfelt expression.
He'll be dancing in the street soon Once a scum always a scum

Not at all, I expect President Trump to eulogize RBG if the family will go for it.

He like the old broad IMHO.

Respectfully screw her reverent wish...she knew she was in poor health for the last several years and could have stepped down during the O'Biden administration, but she thought Hillary was going to win so she took a gamble and lost...

Not arguing. Just put it out there.

If Trump doesnt take advantage of this IMMEDIATELY, hes a fool. I'm betting he will. It is his right and duty

Funny.

You didn’t feel that way about Scalia’s vacancy.

In that case the opposing party controlled the Senate. In this case the in power party controls the Senate.

The dems would have done and would do the exact same thing if the situation was/were reversed.

Exactly, and most of us don't give a damn about the Democrat's biased concept of "fair." Dems have declared war and we need to fight to win.

I think that all conservatives are sick and tired of the liberal perversion of the concept of “fairness”. Liberals think “fairness” is conservatives giving fifty percent and liberals taking fifty percent. The liberal have already threatened to make America a hell on earth if they don’t get their way in November, how can this make things any worse?

How exactly are they going to make America hell on earth?

119864759_10165469975760725_1375608438023535044_n.jpg

Respectfully screw her reverent wish...she knew she was in poor health for the last several years and could have stepped down during the O'Biden administration, but she thought Hillary was going to win so she took a gamble and lost...

Not arguing. Just put it out there.

If Trump doesnt take advantage of this IMMEDIATELY, hes a fool. I'm betting he will. It is his right and duty

Funny.

You didn’t feel that way about Scalia’s vacancy.

In that case the opposing party controlled the Senate. In this case the in power party controls the Senate.

The dems would have done and would do the exact same thing if the situation was/were reversed.

Exactly, and most of us don't give a damn about the Democrat's biased concept of "fair." Dems have declared war and we need to fight to win.

I think that all conservatives are sick and tired of the liberal perversion of the concept of “fairness”. Liberals think “fairness” is conservatives giving fifty percent and liberals taking fifty percent. The liberal have already threatened to make America a hell on earth if they don’t get their way in November, how can this make things any worse?

How exactly are they going to make America hell on earth?

Continuing to burn and loot cities, shoot police officers and attempt political lynchings. Pretty much the same things they have been doing, but ramping things up.

Forum List

Back