Ruth Bader Ginsburg Dead

I cannot say I am sad. She should have been out years ago. I hope Trump brings a strict constitutionalist to the bench.
He can only appoint a justice if he's president.

Which he can do up to January 21, 2021, even if he isn't re-elected
The last 11 months of Barack Obama’s term was rejected when Moscow Mitch rejected Merrick Garland’s appointment.

Are you saying the constitution works one way for democrat presidents and another for republicans?
Elections have consequences ........The GOP rejected Obama and the appointment........gambling they would win the Senate and POTUS............

Dems lost..........States voice rejected Obama........and accepted Trump........

Spare me the outrage as your side would have been dancing.....and pushing the power through if they could..........You know it and we know it.
There’s that pesky constitution that says a president serves a four year term
And..........you will lose unless the Mail In Virus saves you........your burning the country and abused powers under covid are going to screw you...........

Only way you win is harvesting votes.

OGC.14921da73fcf52801ba651370346039f

In this time of divisiveness, we could all learn from RBG and Scalia’s friendship

T H I S ^^^

Those two knew how to put their political differences aside and also how to value their friendship more.

Why can't some of you do that?

Why?

Because they have been such assholes for so long.
Pot. Kettle. Black.

You have very poor perception. I am one of the nicest men you are likely to meet.

I am only rude, when people really, really deserve it.

And you people, have deserved it sooooo much.

RBG is a perfect example of Democrats unwilling to give up their power. Her medical condition basically put her out of commission long ago. It’s sad they kept her going at a job as important as SCOTUS when she could barely function.
Karma.........so I do not engage my real opinion..........RIP...........and as always.......there will be a rush to replacement with a Borking of the replacement.
Didn’t you guys state you shouldn’t do that right before an election?
No. Obama’s pick was too radical for a Republican Senate to confirm. I doubt President Trump will have that problem.
So you admit you are a hypocrite.
How so? McConnell has already stated he will put to vote any nominee even through the election. It’s a Republican Senate and President, not split party like it was before.
Ah, thank for confirming you guys are hypocrites.
I see you still can’t find the text in the Constitution that prohibits a SCOTUS nomination and confirmation in this time frame.
I see you you didn’t apply before now.
The Constitution says the Senate must confirm, you didn’t care about that back in 2016?

Prayers up for the family and friends of Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsberg who I noticed on tv a few moments ago that she passed. What a wonderful American. She had her point of view and was able to render her reasons for any given vote that she cast.

God bless all those who love a law that reconciles man to his country and brings men to realize that good laws bring a rightness to the individual, the family, and settles differences in accordance to the laws we live by since 1776, not to mention brotherhood and love for each other in the form of reverence for listening to the opinions of others which are borne of the human heart and pass within the bounds of goodness and rightness. I feel a loss in America, and a hope that through the decisions made in the Supreme Court that we approach our roots in America in a manner that reconciles mankind to God and to each other as members with a love for all our nation's founders suffered to bring us to be givers to other nations and a greater sense of caring for each other's needs. :huddle:

CNN just reported that RBG told her granddaughter before she died that she did not want Trump picking her successor.

I guess that's just tough shit, because Donald J Trump is President, and will be making an appointment.

Since Sleepy Joe doesn't like the Biden Rule that McConnell honored last time, we can expect the appointment for replacement immediately.

Remember Merrick Garland? The American people should make that decision in the upcoming election - which is only 45 days away. Remember Mitch McConnell's words for not allowing a Senate vote on Merrick Garland?
Remember that politically motivated impeachment?
Ain't this a bitch

In this time of divisiveness, we could all learn from RBG and Scalia’s friendship

T H I S ^^^

Those two knew how to put their political differences aside and also how to value their friendship more.

Why can't some of you do that?

Why?

Because they have been such assholes for so long.

That doesn't mean we should repay it in kind.
She never got an opportunity to enjoy retirement. Shameful

That was her choice, motivated by her political and ideological bitterness and fervor.

Prayers up for the family and friends of Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsberg who I noticed on tv a few moments ago that she passed. What a wonderful American. She had her point of view and was able to render her reasons for any given vote that she cast.

God bless all those who love a law that reconciles man to his country and brings men to realize that good laws bring a rightness to the individual, the family, and settles differences in accordance to the laws we live by since 1776, not to mention brotherhood and love for each other in the form of reverence for listening to the opinions of others which are borne of the human heart and pass within the bounds of goodness and rightness. I feel a loss in America, and a hope that through the decisions made in the Supreme Court that we approach our roots in America in a manner that reconciles mankind to God and to each other as members with a love for all our nation's founders suffered to bring us to be givers to other nations and a greater sense of caring for each other's needs.
Those nice words have gone to waste they fall on dead ears murdered by the democrat party from 2016 to 2020

Forum List

Back