Ruth Bader Ginsburg Dead

JFK Dems and Blue Dogs are basically gone from the DNC.............we now face the do it OR ELSE Crowd that the DNC has created.......

Negotiation with the DNC is now useless.............

So this is what is about to happen in SCOTUS

it's time to destroy the democrat party completely
Bull in a china shop completely.

RIP.

Well, that will crank up the Senate.
OK we've mourned long enough,, time to put a constitutionalist like ted cruz or mike lee in there,,,

If that happens, The Biden administration will be well within its right to expand the entire federal court system, including the Supreme Court. This one would cost Republicans big time, if they go down that road.

FDR tried that

and failed

Wrong. McConnell has been doing exactly what FDR tried, and has succeeded. You are also going to find out this isn't the 1930's. You are now exactly 25 years away from whites in America no longer being the majority of the population.

But white conservatives are already losing politically. The women vote, along with the African American, and an exploding Latino vote, will be making huge changes to the country over just the next 5-10 years. You let a far right zealot come on the court and overturn Roe v Wade, and you'll be done starting with the next election.

I would very confidently predict the flipping of at least 5 solidly red states to purple in just two elections, and 5 more purple swing states turning solidly blue.

This means more Democratic leaning districts after the next Census, and from that point it's the beginning f the end for much of conservative America on every issue dear to their hearts.

America is becoming less white and less conservative my friend. That's a fact of life whether you can deal with it or not. I sure as hell wouldn't want to be an aging white male the day black and latina women start deciding how the end of your life is going to be.

Jeez, that sounds threatening. So much for multiculturalism and diversity being our strength.

What are you implying that the minority majority might do to us "aging white males"?

In this time of divisiveness, we could all learn from RBG and Scalia’s friendship

T H I S ^^^

Those two knew how to put their political differences aside and also how to value their friendship more.

Why can't some of you do that?

Why?

Because they have been such assholes for so long.

That doesn't mean we should repay it in kind.
She never got an opportunity to enjoy retirement. Shameful

That was her choice, motivated by her political and ideological bitterness and fervor.

She wanted Hillary to appoint either Barack or Michelle to fill her seat

RIP.

OK we've mourned long enough,, time to put a constitutionalist like ted cruz or mike lee in there,,,

If that happens, The Biden administration will be well within its right to expand the entire federal court system, including the Supreme Court. This one would cost Republicans big time, if they go down that road.

FDR tried that

and failed

Wrong. McConnell has been doing exactly what FDR tried, and has succeeded. You are also going to find out this isn't the 1930's. You are now exactly 25 years away from whites in America no longer being the majority of the population.

But white conservatives are already losing politically. The women vote, along with the African American, and an exploding Latino vote, will be making huge changes to the country over just the next 5-10 years. You let a far right zealot come on the court and overturn Roe v Wade, and you'll be done starting with the next election.

I would very confidently predict the flipping of at least 5 solidly red states to purple in just two elections, and 5 more purple swing states turning solidly blue.

This means more Democratic leaning districts after the next Census, and from that point it's the beginning f the end for much of conservative America on every issue dear to their hearts.

America is becoming less white and less conservative my friend. That's a fact of life whether you can deal with it or not. I sure as hell wouldn't want to be an aging white male the day black and latina women start deciding how the end of your life is going to be.

" Wrong. McConnell has been doing exactly what FDR tried, and has succeeded. "

You don't have a clue, do you?

" On February 5, 1937, President Franklin Roosevelt announces a controversial plan to expand the Supreme Court to as many as 15 judges, allegedly to make it more efficient. Critics immediately charged that Roosevelt was trying to “pack” the court and thus neutralize Supreme Court justices hostile to his New Deal. "
And that was very controversial.

But was McConnell’s blocking of Merrick Garland, who was far from a flaming liberal.

What I have heard and what makes sense to me, is term limits. Right now, SCOTUS opportunities are so rare, they assume outsize political importance, Term limits would reduce that.

If there was a Democrat President and a Democrat Senate and a Conservative Justice died they would fall all over themselves getting a stupid hate America Liberal to be the replacement.
Let the American people decide.... as McConnell said. :rolleyes-41:

The American people don't elect Supreme Court justices.
Really? :)

That's not what Mitch McConnell said, in 2016.... when Scalia died.

When Scalia was murdered for pointing out that Obama was spying on SCOTUS

Prayers up for the family and friends of Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsberg who I noticed on tv a few moments ago that she passed. What a wonderful American. She had her point of view and was able to render her reasons for any given vote that she cast.

God bless all those who love a law that reconciles man to his country and brings men to realize that good laws bring a rightness to the individual, the family, and settles differences in accordance to the laws we live by since 1776, not to mention brotherhood and love for each other in the form of reverence for listening to the opinions of others which are borne of the human heart and pass within the bounds of goodness and rightness. I feel a loss in America, and a hope that through the decisions made in the Supreme Court that we approach our roots in America in a manner that reconciles mankind to God and to each other as members with a love for all our nation's founders suffered to bring us to be givers to other nations and a greater sense of caring for each other's needs. :huddle:
Thank you for one of the best posts in this thread :)

If there was a Democrat President and a Democrat Senate and a Conservative Justice died they would fall all over themselves getting a stupid hate America Liberal to be the replacement.
Let the American people decide.... as McConnell said. :rolleyes-41:

The American people don't elect Supreme Court justices.
Really? :)

That's not what Mitch McConnell said, in 2016.... when Scalia died.

When Scalia was murdered for pointing out that Obama was spying on SCOTUS
Oh God. You guys and conspiracy theories.

JFK Dems and Blue Dogs are basically gone from the DNC.............we now face the do it OR ELSE Crowd that the DNC has created.......

The abuse of power under Obama was EPIC.........The last 4 years has been Pathetic............Russia.....peeing whores.....Kav night mare with a fake I'm Raped Ford from 35 years ago........disgusting............

Now......the gaslight the whole country on fire and they say look what THEY DID............
They are BS now.............we have no reason not to ram this confirmation down their throats...............NO DOUBT they would do it to us............

It's a War now.

normally i would say they took advantage of the biden rule on obama, time to do as they say, so to speak.

but we're way beyond normal times. really doesn't matter what i think, the dems made this war and in war, you do what you have to do.
Thank you this is war and you hit until the enemy can no longer fight and then you hit them again and their families

In this time of divisiveness, we could all learn from RBG and Scalia’s friendship

T H I S ^^^

Those two knew how to put their political differences aside and also how to value their friendship more.

Why?

That doesn't mean we should repay it in kind.
no we should do it 20 fold

I will not take part in this savagery.

T H I S ^^^

Why?

Pot. Kettle. Black.

You have very poor perception. I am one of the nicest men you are likely to meet.

I am only rude, when people really, really deserve it.

And you people, have deserved it sooooo much.
Funny that. Because you completely “generalize” “you people”.

Nothing wrong with generalizations. It depend of the group or set you are talking about. I've often made complementary generalizations about different groups of people.

You libs? NOt so much. But, everything I have said about you, has been based on your group behavior, and richly deserved.

That you were confused by that, is a problem in your brain, that prevents you from seeing how bad your own behavior is, relatively speaking, as you are inventing reasons to be and act hateful and spiteful to your enemies.

RIP.

FDR tried that

and failed

" Wrong. McConnell has been doing exactly what FDR tried, and has succeeded. "

You don't have a clue, do you?

" On February 5, 1937, President Franklin Roosevelt announces a controversial plan to expand the Supreme Court to as many as 15 judges, allegedly to make it more efficient. Critics immediately charged that Roosevelt was trying to “pack” the court and thus neutralize Supreme Court justices hostile to his New Deal. "
And that was very controversial.

But was McConnell’s blocking of Merrick Garland, who was far from a flaming liberal.

What I have heard and what makes sense to me, is term limits. Right now, SCOTUS opportunities are so rare, they assume outsize political importance, Term limits would reduce that.

You can thank the sitting VP for that little problem.

The abuse of power under Obama was EPIC.........The last 4 years has been Pathetic............Russia.....peeing whores.....Kav night mare with a fake I'm Raped Ford from 35 years ago........disgusting............

Now......the gaslight the whole country on fire and they say look what THEY DID............
They are BS now.............we have no reason not to ram this confirmation down their throats...............NO DOUBT they would do it to us............

It's a War now.

:thankusmile:

Forum List

Back