Russian Oil

Did the US topple governments in Afghanistan and Libya to enhance democracy or arms sales?
This is fucking leftist bullshit. Pashtun fags - the Taliban illegally occupied South Turkestan - the countries of the Northern Alliance. Reagan financed their struggle for independence from the Taliban motherfuckers.

I have no idea what they are even doing in Afghanistan. Even Pakistan did not completely belong to them historically. The Swat Valley is also occupied territory. There the matter was not without the British hand.

The Hazaras have the worst fate, they are destroying them both in Pakistan and Afghanistan. These faggots think that Hazara women are too feminine, so they are the creations of Shaitan (data from the Pashtun "scientific" institute)

An interesting question: do they recruit boys for bacha-bazi only in the Northern Alliance, or do they also use Pashtun boys in their traditional intertainments? I doubt that the Taliban commanders are happy to provide their own sons for this entertainment.

Ukraine is not a perfect democracy
Yes, not ideal.

1383.jpg

i

Monument to Bandera

Above it is the national flag.

Do you think oil companies store crude oil above ground? That's a loser's deal.
They don't just pump, they blow up, do exploration, upgrade equipment. This is all included in the cost. And oil wells can be mothballed, there are no problems.

surada
In the USA, gasoline costs about the same as in Russia, and the salary in Russia at the current rate is somewhere around $300-400

Why do the Russian people need "companies" that rob the country in the interests of Europe?
I don't think they do. I really don't think Exxon has approached them as the Trumpies claim. Storing oil above ground increases the oil companies costs exponentially. It's worse than ridiculous.

surada And this is not only taxes, more than 50% of raw material production is state property, therefore it is also direct profit - people's profit. Where is it? Where is the "trickle-down"?

surada And this is not only taxes, more than 50% of raw material production is state property, therefore it is also direct profit - people's profit. Where is it? Where is the "trickle-down"?
Most US oil wells are on private land. How does the state own it? We haven't nationalized the US oil companies.

And from the point of view of political resource security, what is the point for us to pump out our reserves, instead of preserving it for our people and future generations? Chinese consumer goods are just labor, and you will not collect our wealth with Chinese like iPhones. What is the point of us squandering our wealth. Because Eurofags want it?

Forum List

Back