Russian Oil

rupol2000 The Koran forbids doing harm. When I was little Americans could drink in Arabia. But, a minor prince got liquored up and shot an American... So booze was forbidden.
but it doesn't say anything about other psychoactive substances, right?

So where did you live and for how long?
Never mind. Muslim diasporas live everywhere: in Russia, Ukraine and Belarus. Everyone knows that they do not comply with anything, with rare exceptions. In the army, the food is bad, they have no choice at all, they eat pork.

Recently I saw a Caucasian who was buying draft beer. He stood there for half an hour and brought out 3 or 4 full packets.
so much beer even Russians don't buy

but it doesn't say anything about other psychoactive substances, right?
Neither does the Bible. Muslims also rarely get tattoos or multiple piercings either. They also see the body as God's perfect creation. Last time I visited Arabia I went to a large dinner party with women of the Al nadah society and we talked the night away. I asked them what they do when their kids smoke pot. They put them in rehab.

Never mind. Muslim diasporas live everywhere: in Russia, Ukraine and Belarus. Everyone knows that they do not comply with anything, with rare exceptions. In the army, the food is bad, they have no choice at all, they eat pork.
But never in an Arab country in the middle east or north Africa.

Last time I visited Arabia I went to a large dinner party with women of the Al nadah society and we talked the night away. I asked them what they do when their kids smoke pot.

Another evidence of double standards. They tell everyone that their women are sitting at home in hijabs, but they really not only do they have fun and communicate with strangers, they make decisions about their children, including boys. You also said that they manage the finances. I wonder in what microscope you can see their "patriarchy"?
Allah forbids them to fight and compete, but they arrange MMA tournaments in Abu Dhabi. Do their women hide their faces? Yes, yes (by the way, this song was stolen from an American group)
The clothes are more than revealing.

Another evidence of double standards. They tell everyone that their women are sitting at home in hijabs, but they really not only do they have fun and communicate with strangers, they make decisions about their children, including boys. You also said that they manage the finances. I wonder in what microscope you can see their "patriarchy"?
Allah forbids them to fight and compete, but they arrange MMA tournaments in Abu Dhabi. Do their women hide their faces? Yes, yes (by the way, this song was stolen from an American group)
The clothes are more than revealing.

You're 22 years old and have never been to any Arab country yet you are an expert on their country and culture. MMA tournaments are sports. Fewer women wear nigab.

This is a plagiarism from Rednex “Hold me for a while”
The Rednex lead singer wears a much less revealing outfit and much less makeup

MMA tournaments are sports.
I saw the comments of Muslims, they say that it is forbidden by Allah. They write "haram!"

In fact, it is indeed banned in oppressed Muslim countries such as Tajikistan for example.

surada
Moreover, it is in Тajikistan and Uzbekistan that the best MMA athletes are competed. They are naturally gifted, Tajik men would be in the world tops of MMA and boxing, they are just beasts. Tajik workers come tired after exhausting work on construction sites to semi-legal promotions and win there. Their sport does not develop, they are trampled into the mud. Arabs and Caucasians put up fighters from whom you want to sleep.

surada
Moreover, it is in Тajikistan and Uzbekistan that the best MMA athletes are competed. They are naturally gifted, Tajik men would be in the world tops of MMA and boxing, they are just beasts. Tajik workers come tired after exhausting work on construction sites to semi-legal promotions and win there. Their sport does not develop, they are trampled into the mud. Arabs and Caucasians put up fighters from whom you want to sleep.
It's entertainment.

It's entertainment.
It became something of a show to create the image of a "real man" for Caucasians, Arabs and British. It's really just a show, but when Reagan was there it was really a man's job and there were men.

They didn't sniffed the assholes and didn't want to sleep. This is the Great Reagan, an honest man that promote the men's honest sports.

for example

who in the subject still listens to music of the 80s and watches sports of the 80s and not this Biden shit.

Now it's "old school" and everyone likes this "old school". As in hippie times everyone loved Marchiano and Foreman but not hippie-shit.

Forum List

Back