Everyone Seems Shocked At How Poorly Russia's Invasion Is Going, Further Humiliating Putin

skews13

Diamond Member
Mar 18, 2017
First up, the U.K. Ministry of Defence, yesterday:

And then just a short while ago:

“It is unlikely that Russia has achieved its planned Day 1 military objectives,” followed by Russia having to find a new route to Kyiv after failing to capture a town literally on the Belarus border.

aa.jpg

2nd greatest army in the world huh?

Air strikes and missles are doing well, the soviet ground forces are getting hit by the Ukrainians

Thank you.
That is good news.
We will eagerly watch tonight's news broadcasts for more such developments.
Wouldn't everybody on this venue.....and not just here......welcome a situation that clearly and unambigously gave Vladimir Putin a bloody nose?

Although, the skeptic in me says that when the road starts getting bloodier and harder for the Russians.....they'll just re-route more men and more armor to any trouble spot.

I am pessimistic that Ukraine can block the Russian army and air force for very long.

But, if they extract enough blood......that's not a bad thing.

A moral victory may serve as a useful propaganda victory.
And that could have it's own benefits.

IMHO

“It is unlikely that Russia has achieved its planned Day 1 military objectives,” followed by Russia having to find a new route to Kyiv after failing to capture a town literally on the Belarus border.

aa.jpg

Keep in mind......there is a high likelihood that Russian kids play X-box ands Playstation too............and soldiering is hard...

May the Ukrainians bleed them .........

I see a lot of 'highly likely, reportly, and unlikely'. That's not very definitive nor reason to take it seriously

Oh, I quite agree.
We are seeing that.
And will see more.
That is kinda sorta the nature of war reporting.
The situations are fluid, dynamic, access is difficult. Not to mention dangerous.
Definitive explanations of these clashes and the results of them always take time to emerge.
And propaganda and misinformation are gonna be part of the mix.

But, as spectators... onlookers, uninvolved distant spectators, we can expect as much.
And be not too disheartened when bad news comes.
Nor too cheered when the good comes.
Nonetheless, we must stay interested and follow as best we can. Knowing the cake is baking. And we'll know in time what the results are.

IMHO

aa.jpg

Really?

That's the spin you Nazis are putting on this?

Oh, I quite agree.
We are seeing that.
And will see more.
That is kinda sorta the nature of war reporting.
The situations are fluid, dynamic, access is difficult. Not to mention dangerous.
Definitive explanations of these clashes and the results of them always take time to emerge.
And propaganda and misinformation are gonna be part of the mix.

But, as spectators... onlookers, uninvolved distant spectators, we can expect as much.
And be not too disheartened when bad news comes.
Nor too cheered when the good comes.
Nonetheless, we must stay interested and follow as best we can. Knowing the cake is baking. And we'll know in time what the results are.

IMHO
I think more significant is that the Russians have requested help from Kazakhstan. And been refused.

I think more significant is that the Russians have requested help from Kazakhstan. And been refused.
Yet less significant than this. The very reason Trump wanted Eurotrash to pay their fair share.

From very early on I noted that we shouldn't get involved as this was going to end poorly for Russia. At least maybe there is some comfort in noting that the U.S. isn't the only country that refuses to learn from past mistakes.

aa.jpg

Unfortunately, the butcher Putin will eventually realize his goal: install a puppet regime and subjugate the Ukrainian people.

I'm no fan of Russia, I imagine nobody on the board is but trying to tell yourself that the invasion isn't going well is a fruitless endeavor when when the Russians are parked at the Uk. capital in two days.

Forum List

Back