"Russia" Slowly but Surely Putting an End to the American Empire

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden
I will post more of Muscovite paid propaganda from " russia-insider", RT, Sputik, life -news , channel 1 , etc. its funny ;)

this time " russia-insider" (Kiselev/Olgino ) suggests, that self-proclaimed " "Russia" (as mr. google said "Nigeria in snow") Slowly but Surely Putting an End to the American Empire" , no more no less.... so my question do you agree "a gas station masquerading as a country" is Putting an End to the American Empire? so do you agree? is there any chance that state - gas station can pull it off?

"
Over the past few weeks, some dramatic stories and a potential nuclear war have taken the media’s attention away from the non-story that is the Russiagate-election scandal. But as attention veers away from the Russian hacking narrative, why are genuine stories regarding Russia’s actual influence:cheers2::alcoholic:in the world almost completely ignored?

Russia is slowly but surely nabbing small but significant pieces of the American empire. Not only did Russia foil the U.S. military establishment’s plan to dominate Syria by inserting its military in the country and setting up a quasi-no-fly-zone of its own, but Russia is also acquiring pieces of the global chessboard through other means." Russia Slowly but Surely Putting an End to the American Empire

Go suck Stalin's Dick.

On IGNORE

I will post more of Muscovite paid propaganda from " russia-insider", RT, Sputik, life -news , channel 1 , etc. its funny ;)

this time " russia-insider" (Kiselev/Olgino ) suggests, that self-proclaimed " "Russia" (as mr. google said "Nigeria in snow") Slowly but Surely Putting an End to the American Empire" , no more no less.... so my question do you agree "a gas station masquerading as a country" is Putting an End to the American Empire? so do you agree? is there any chance that state - gas station can pull it off?

"
Over the past few weeks, some dramatic stories and a potential nuclear war have taken the media’s attention away from the non-story that is the Russiagate-election scandal. But as attention veers away from the Russian hacking narrative, why are genuine stories regarding Russia’s actual influence:cheers2::alcoholic:in the world almost completely ignored?

Russia is slowly but surely nabbing small but significant pieces of the American empire. Not only did Russia foil the U.S. military establishment’s plan to dominate Syria by inserting its military in the country and setting up a quasi-no-fly-zone of its own, but Russia is also acquiring pieces of the global chessboard through other means." Russia Slowly but Surely Putting an End to the American Empire

Go suck Stalin's Dick.

On IGNORE

"

Looks like he's a Soros paid anti-Russian troll, trying to paint Russia in black: almost 100 messages within 3 days and all of them anti-Russian. Also it looks like he's a Ukrainian Nazi. Ignoring him would be a right thing to do.

Last edited:
Who needs gun wielding imperialists with questionable behavior? The headline might be true but it is not an action. In fact, it is the US that puts an end to the American Empire.

RussianWingers add to the Russian/USA issues by licking Russia's ass every chance they get.

the only difference between Putin and Un is Putin doesnt need the practice.

If America goes belly up it will be the politicians fault, like the fall of every major empire in history.

no politician can ever fu%k up USA, state is too small, flat and democratic , people are too powerful . so my friend , you are 100% saved

"

Great news for you. Those glorious communist Soviet times are the wet dream of yours. 100 million dead, what could possibly be better than that?

Moron! Lay off the Vodka and Ugly Russian Women with hairy armpits and unibrows!

Who needs gun wielding imperialists with questionable behavior? The headline might be true but it is not an action. In fact, it is the US that puts an end to the American Empire.

Last edited:
"He who controls the Spice controls the universe."

Did I say spice? I meant oil.

"

Great news for you. Those glorious communist Soviet times are the wet dream of yours. 100 million dead, what could possibly be better than that?

i think, you have missed the whole point ...but i am happy that you know about our 100 million dead
Kurapaty - Wikipedia
Gulag - Wikipedia

etc.

"He who controls the Spice controls the universe."

Did I say spice? I meant oil.
no,

"Who rules East Europe commands the Heartland;
who rules the Heartland commands the World-Island;

who rules the World-Island commands the world."
(Mackinder, Democratic Ideals and Reality, p. 150)
The Geographical Pivot of History - Wikipedia
upload_2017-9-6_0-28-6.jpeg

And their lead agent, Comrade Trump, is carrying out Putin's orders with perfection.

Not worried about the American empire. I care about the American Republic
Kiselev knows well , his Gobbles job

Dmitry Kiselev Is Redefining the Art of "Russian" Propaganda
https://newrepublic.com/.../dmitry-kiselev-putins-favorite...

Nobody exploits basic human insecurity and fear quite like Putin's favorite TV host.You've visited this page many times

"Russia"'s chief propagandist - The Economist
https://www.economist.com/blogs/.../2013/12/ukraine

- “Pass this Oscar to the Russian Channel and to Dmitry Kiselev [the .... The choice of Mr Kiselev as the face of Russian propaganda abroad is a ...

"

Did you get fired from the North Korean news agency? Because this thread is terribad.

New Topics

Forum List

Back