Russia plans a nuclear stroke on Ukraine

Europe , it is stuck in the middle , it is not its war either but reacted to what is happening and does not go as if nothing was happenning in indifference as long as it does not affect them like many people at the forum.
Many people at THIS forum are on the other side of the world...

Europe , it is stuck in the middle , it is not its war either but reacted to what is happening

Let's be fair here. If Texas and Oklahoma started lobbing artillery shells at each other the entire world would call that an "American War".

This is a European family squabble ... let Europeans hash it out.

No one cares. No disrespect, and I like you as a poster, but... The EU is nothing but an economic trade cabal. There is no EU army. The EU is business. This is war.
I like you too but i found it a bit hard to read some poster here always said that they don't gives a shit about Europe well France did came to liberate you in the independance war with Lafayette we have some history.

I like you too but i found it a bit hard to read some poster here always said that they don't gives a shit about Europe well France did came to liberate you in the independance war with Lafayette we have some history.
True. But France isn't under attack. Two totally different stories here. The US, ( unless you are a corrupt American politician) has no historical, or emotional connection to Ukraine. As far as I'm concerned this is just a dirty cultural/civil war amongst Eastern Europeans.

France did came to liberate you in the independance war with Lafayette we have some history.

France was well paid for her efforts ... approx $70 million in adjusted dollars.

We received nothing from France for our assistance in World Wars I and II except disdain, ridicule, and perfidy.

True. But France isn't under attack. Two totally different stories here. The US, ( unless you are a corrupt American politician) has no historical, or emotional connection to Ukraine. As far as I'm concerned this is just a dirty cultural/civil war amongst Eastern Europeans.
We are not directly under Putin’s shooting angle but Macaroni has repeatedly been very hard on him on the phone, But we do feel very threatened us the French and I also understand that you Americans feel less concerned about what is happening and I am happy for you because you know I am very attached to you all.

We are not directly under Putin’s shooting angle but Macaroni has repeatedly been very hard on him on the phone, But we do feel very threatened us the French and I also understand that you Americans feel less concerned about what is happening and I am happy for you because you know I am very attached to you all.
The French should have chosen LePenn...

I think Putin is bringing about the destruction of Russia

He built a House of Cards that can’t stand up on itself
His invasion showed how weak he is and how his economy can’t support a war

There is no longer a path to victory….we only have to watch how bad defeat can be

France was well paid for her efforts ... approx $70 million in adjusted dollars.

We received nothing from France for our assistance in World Wars I and II except disdain, ridicule, and perfidy.
And I agree with you that France did not appreciate enough the sacrifice you gave for World War I and World War II.
I appreciate it and I often go to the Norman coast as Omaha Beach or many young Americans gave their lives for my country

And I agree with you that France did not appreciate enough the sacrifice you gave for World War I and World War II.
I appreciate it and I often go to the Norman coast as Omaha Beach or many young Americans gave their lives for my country

The fact remains that, since the end of World War II, Europe has conducted more than 100 armed conflicts. Several of those enlisted either the direct or indirect assistance of the US military.

The US continues to contribute Billions of dollars every year for the defense of Europeans from other Europeans. There's aren't 64,000 Americans in Europe to protect you from The Canadians.

There has to come a time when Europe either learns to settle their own problems peacefully OR continue to fight amongst yourselves but leave us out of it.

The fact remains that, since the end of World War II, Europe has conducted more than 100 armed conflicts. Several of those enlisted either the direct or indirect assistance of the US military.

The US continues to contribute Billions of dollars every year for the defense of Europeans from other Europeans. There's aren't 64,000 Americans in Europe to protect you from The Canadians.

There has to come a time when Europe either learns to settle their own problems peacefully OR continue to fight amongst yourselves but leave us out of it.
Well said.

It would make no sense to use nukes but then again nothing else has made sense about this stupid waste of a war. Still can't let that possibility scare us away from our commitment.
I've yet to hear our state department say they are trying to broker a peace deal.....There is no doubt in my mind that Tater & Co. want a nuke exchange and they want it by the mid-terms.

Meanwhile our armed forces missed their recruiting goals by 22K not counting the 11K miss for the Army and AF NG units.

Meanwhile our armed forces missed their recruiting goals by 22K not counting the 11K miss for the Army and AF NG units.

To be fair ... who wants to join the military when you're facing the real possibility of being sent, again, to help Europe settle their differences?

Oh I understand that completely......Add to that the fact that BS vaccine mandates caused a lot of .mil folks to leave.
The Fed Gov is losing its best prospects to its eventual opposision...

Forum List

Back