Kissinger warns Washington warmongers: "Not wise to include Ukraine In NATO"

Baron

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2008
Brooklyn, NYC
In difference to his pals the old fox has more understanding of the bad situation

He saw no choice but to take Vladimir Putin’s stated security concerns seriously and believes that it was a mistake for NATO to signal to Ukraine that it might eventually join the alliance:

But even Kissinger finally grasps the dangerous situation in Ukraine
It's possible you don't know this man like we do. Putin would have to start five more wars and engineer half a dozen bloody coups to equal his body count.

Kissinger warns Washington warmongers: "Not wise to include Ukraine In NATO"​

Isn't he jewish-?
just asking
:)-

For the near future, NATO won't allow Ukraine in, unless Russia does something very stupid to escalate.

For the near future, NATO won't allow Ukraine in, unless Russia does something very stupid to escalate.
No one in his right mind would trust anything Putin might say, so even after Russia is driver out of Ukraine, no peace treaty can be signed without a guarantor of peace and only NATO can serve as that guarantor and NATO can only do that if Ukraine is a member, so Russia having been humiliated on the battlefield with its economy failing under the weight of the sanctions will find it in their own interests to drop its objection to Ukraine joining NATO.

Because he didn't grow ISIS, kill and displace millions and disrupt the entiure Middle East like Obama did?
It was Kissinger's foolproof plan to secretly bomb Cambodia during the Vietnam war. This so destabilized the country that it gave rise to the Khmer Rouge.

So Kissinger is pretty much the same as most every Sec. of State or NSA we've had in my lifetime.
That's not even close to all of it. If you have any actual interest in the topic read up on "Operation Condor".

No need to worry about Ukraine being included in NATO.

NATO said no, they don't want Ukraine in NATO.

So that's that. :)

Nor is it even close to all of it regarding Blinken, Kerry, Hillary Clinton, Colin Powell, Albright, Christopher, Baker, Schultz, Haig, and I'm sure many others.
OK, I guess, do you have some sort of argument against what I've said on this thread?

Forum List

Back