What's new
US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Russia and Ukraine - On the Threshold of the American Proxy War

GLASNOST

Gold Member
Reaction score
I WAS BORN in Donbas and Ukrainian nationalists physically forced me, a Russian-speaker, AND A Russian BY ORIGIN to STUDY the Ukrainian language (if it exists at all!) and speak in it. THIS I will never forget.

Not only were the Ukrainian Nazis collaborationists of Hitler's Germany, but, supported by England and the United States, they continued to fight until 1952.

April 17, 1952 was the last military operation of the Red Army against the traitors.

I hope my personal experience as a child is quite a reliable link, is it not?
The US/CIA hasn't told the truth about anything in 70 years. Why should we believe them today? The US has an agenda: Break Russia and mask the fall of Democracy in the US. Communism failed in the Soviet Union and Capitalism is failing in the US.

Viacheslav

Silver Member
Reaction score
99.87% of all Americans don't give a fetid dingo's kidney about The Ukraine.
And this is good, because you (the Americans) pay more attention to domestic problems than to Russia, where the mainstream media pays a lot of attention to any problems in America.

OP
Alexandre Fedorovski

Alexandre Fedorovski

Gold Member
Reaction score
I WAS BORN in Donbas and Ukrainian nationalists physically forced me, a Russian-speaker, AND A Russian BY ORIGIN to STUDY the Ukrainian language (if it exists at all!) and speak in it. THIS I will never forget.

Not only were the Ukrainian Nazis collaborationists of Hitler's Germany, but, supported by England and the United States, they continued to fight until 1952.

April 17, 1952 was the last military operation of the Red Army against the traitors.

I hope my personal experience as a child is quite a reliable link, is it not?
The US/CIA hasn't told the truth about anything in 70 years. Why should we believe them today? The US has an agenda: Break Russia and mask the fall of Democracy in the US. Communism failed in the Soviet Union and Capitalism is failing in the US.

I can agree with you, but on one condition: there was NO "communism" in the USSR, but the USA has built the MOST disgusting version of capitalism - national-chauvinist, anti-human, maximally parasitic, and extremely hostile against other peoples. The truth of my assertion stems from the fact that the U.S. ruling circles have been "brainwashing" their people, deliberately giving them a poor education and HIDING the true definition of "communism".

GLASNOST

Gold Member
Reaction score
... there was NO "communism" in the USSR, but the USA has built the MOST disgusting version of capitalism - national-chauvinist, anti-human, maximally parasitic, and extremely hostile against other peoples. The truth of my assertion stems from the fact that the U.S. ruling circles have been "brainwashing" their people, deliberately giving them a poor education and HIDING the true definition of "communism".
You are EXACTLY CORRECT. Real Communism was never a part of the USSR. The Soviet Union was corrupted by Stalin and the treachery he committed is what the US claims is the model of Communism itself. Then the US sabotaged ("political meddling", as they like to call it) in Russia and they caused the displacement of Mikael Gorbatjov because he wanted to reform the USSR and install real Communism. That is the reason the US meddled in order to stop Communism from becoming a superior form of governing.

And then there is Capitalism. Is Capitalism a good thing? Probably, but the US has corrupted it so if Capitalism is a good thing then the American model of it definitely is not good.

Stalinism ≠ Communism
USA = Capitalism?

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$350.00
Goal
$350.00

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List