Russia and Ukraine - On the Threshold of the American Proxy War

I don't understand HOW governments "meddle"
in the elections of other countries -----ANYBODY?
The US has a long history of merely assassinating leaders they find unacceptable.
Yes, or orchestrating military and political coups.

Is the USA involved in the attempted Coup by Prince HAMZA in Jordan?
Is it a relevant question?

yes---relevant to the MEDDLING issue

The US has a long history of merely assassinating leaders they find unacceptable.

I don't recall Jordan being mentioned. Is there perhaps some unrelated point you'd like to make?

I know right?
No, you do not.

As a Russian ...
Do you know what the word "absurd" means?

... it's now tough for you to understand why America does not just annex parts of countries, it's totally normal.
More abused comments. You really need to look up the definition.

Alrighty, so now you are just replying to reply.

tenor.gif

Another Normandy format negotiations FAILED because of Ukraine's position, which is formulated and approved by the American State Department. Or rather, they were thwarted by the Ukrainian delegation, which proceeded to make DIRECT military threats against Russia.

The current administration is doing everything possible to drag Russia into a military conflict, the scale of which is NOT PREDICTABLE, given that it is said that an American submarine has ALREADY secretly slipped into the Black Sea.

The conflict with Ukraine could very quickly turn into a conflict with NATO, and I would not be surprised if the Russian "Poseidons" (underwater robotic torpedoes with nuclear warheads) are already thoughtfully sailing along their assigned route OR are already here by our coastal lines with the instruction to "stand by".

Considering that I live in New York City, I would not want this beautiful city, along with all of its inhabitants, to be "destroyed" by a giant ocean wave.

It is necessary to abandon the imperial mindset and declare that only America has its economic and political interests and has the RIGHT to have them. Other countries have them, too, and no one has the right to deny them that.
Even before Trump left the White House, I warned that Biden's arrival there would be the beginning of a new war, and for sure it would be MORE than one war.

Biden has only been in power for three months, and the world is plunging back into more death and suffering. And no one can take away the RIGHT to live from people... Not even those who think they are the "chosen ones".

This administration is under-educated and it does not realize that CHUTZPAH is an extremely dangerous tool in foreign (as well as in domestic) politics when they are dealing with the nuclear powers...
I think you're supposed to have a link to some news source for your asserted facts.

MEDDLING in foreign governments-----

I don't recall Jordan being mentioned. Is there perhaps some unrelated point you'd like to make?

Russian men can take baths in 40 degree water
They even have trained with live fire
They would obliterate USA on the ground with our woke transgender army
I'm certain that the current crop of pentagon pansies WILL create such a force if they have enough time but that hasn't happened YET. Russian men also die in their 50s due to alcoholism that is endemic in a culture that is severely depressed. All of that silliness aside... the world does NOT need a pissing contest between Putin and the Tan Messiah.

Czar Putin...lol.

Yes, Czar Putin.

If you would have any clue how Russia operates then you would know that Putin is a de-facto authoritarian wrapped up in a pretense to democracy.

What he says goes. The media, legilature and judicial are fully beholden to his circle and he makes damn sure there is no viable political opposition to their rule.

I am fascinated----how does PUTIN maintain his TIGHT GRIP?-----even the Czar bit the dust
The czar was a wimpy man-----who never learned to stand up for himself.....think his wife wore the pants...and when she wasn't around---the czars uncle manipulated him.

Czar Putin...lol.

Yes, Czar Putin.

If you would have any clue how Russia operates then you would know that Putin is a de-facto authoritarian wrapped up in a pretense to democracy.

What he says goes. The media, legilature and judicial are fully beholden to his circle and he makes damn sure there is no viable political opposition to their rule.

I am fascinated----how does PUTIN maintain his TIGHT GRIP?-----even the Czar bit the dust
The czar was a wimpy man-----who never learned to stand up for himself.....think his wife wore the pants...and when she wasn't around---the czars uncle manipulated him.

so? he did not rule ALONE

E="fncceo, post: 26965129, member: 60420"
99.87% of all Americans don't give a fetid dingo's kidney about The Ukraine.

Well, I didn't expect anything different from you personally. Let's be honest: you don't consider NATURALIZED citizens to be "full-fledged" Americans, do you? Well, that would be if male naturalized Americans had one ... instead of two.

But here is the problem, at least psychological, if not psychiatric: the majority DO NOT CARE about the LIFE of the OTHERS in general, including the life of their OWN American citizens.

This characteristic is exploited by the ruling class (psychiatrically ill) and it is unleashing more and more proxy wars all over the world

="366h34d, post: 26965138, member: 76928"
curb your Americanism :rolleyes: Both countries don't give a rat's ass about the USA. This is their own war

Alas, this is not true: the Clintonoids funded the coup in Kiev, which led to the establishment of a nazi-fascist aggressive regime similar to the current one we have in our country. This is the AMERICAN PROXY war.
The current regime in the White House is flooding Ukraine with deadly weapons.

Biden is going to do whatever the UN and whoever else is paying his ass off want--------
Will this be the beginning of a new trend, do you think? I mean abiding by International UN law? Golly! That would be a nice change!
Oh the hell it would---global foreign crooks and bankers telling the US what to do, what countries to invade, raising our taxes to keep their bureacrates rich....

Biden is going to do whatever the UN and whoever else is paying his ass off want--------
Will this be the beginning of a new trend, do you think? I mean abiding by International UN law? Golly! That would be a nice change!
Oh the hell it would---global foreign crooks and bankers telling the US what to do, what countries to invade, raising our taxes to keep their bureacrates rich....
Your priorities are in the wrong place. You are selfish.

="Turtlesoup, post: 26968224, member: 74612"
="GLASNOST, post: 26966526, member: 58468"
="Turtlesoup, post: 26966493, member: 74612"]Biden is going to do whatever the UN and whoever else is paying his ass off want--------

This is exactly THAT "Deep state" that Trump was trying to fight.

Another Normandy format negotiations FAILED because of Ukraine's position, which is formulated and approved by the American State Department. Or rather, they were thwarted by the Ukrainian delegation, which proceeded to make DIRECT military threats against Russia.

The current administration is doing everything possible to drag Russia into a military conflict, the scale of which is NOT PREDICTABLE, given that it is said that an American submarine has ALREADY secretly slipped into the Black Sea.

The conflict with Ukraine could very quickly turn into a conflict with NATO, and I would not be surprised if the Russian "Poseidons" (underwater robotic torpedoes with nuclear warheads) are already thoughtfully sailing along their assigned route OR are already here by our coastal lines with the instruction to "stand by".

Considering that I live in New York City, I would not want this beautiful city, along with all of its inhabitants, to be "destroyed" by a giant ocean wave.

It is necessary to abandon the imperial mindset and declare that only America has its economic and political interests and has the RIGHT to have them. Other countries have them, too, and no one has the right to deny them that.
Even before Trump left the White House, I warned that Biden's arrival there would be the beginning of a new war, and for sure it would be MORE than one war.

Biden has only been in power for three months, and the world is plunging back into more death and suffering. And no one can take away the RIGHT to live from people... Not even those who think they are the "chosen ones".

This administration is under-educated and it does not realize that CHUTZPAH is an extremely dangerous tool in foreign (as well as in domestic) politics when they are dealing with the nuclear powers...
I think you're supposed to have a link to some news source for yourborn asserted facts.

I WAS BORN in Donbas and Ukrainian nationalists physically forced me, a Russian-speaker, AND A Russian BY ORIGIN to STUDY the Ukrainian language (if it exists at all!) and speak in it. THIS I will never forget.

Not only were the Ukrainian Nazis collaborationists of Hitler's Germany, but, supported by England and the United States, they continued to fight until 1952.

April 17, 1952 was the last military operation of the Red Army against the traitors.

I hope my personal experience as a child is quite a reliable link, is it not?

Forum List

Back