Russia and Ukraine - On the Threshold of the American Proxy War

I WAS BORN in Donbas and Ukrainian nationalists physically forced me, a Russian-speaker, AND A Russian BY ORIGIN to STUDY the Ukrainian language (if it exists at all!) and speak in it. THIS I will never forget.

Not only were the Ukrainian Nazis collaborationists of Hitler's Germany, but, supported by England and the United States, they continued to fight until 1952.

April 17, 1952 was the last military operation of the Red Army against the traitors.

I hope my personal experience as a child is quite a reliable link, is it not?
The US/CIA hasn't told the truth about anything in 70 years. Why should we believe them today? The US has an agenda: Break Russia and mask the fall of Democracy in the US. Communism failed in the Soviet Union and Capitalism is failing in the US.

99.87% of all Americans don't give a fetid dingo's kidney about The Ukraine.
And this is good, because you (the Americans) pay more attention to domestic problems than to Russia, where the mainstream media pays a lot of attention to any problems in America.

I WAS BORN in Donbas and Ukrainian nationalists physically forced me, a Russian-speaker, AND A Russian BY ORIGIN to STUDY the Ukrainian language (if it exists at all!) and speak in it. THIS I will never forget.

Not only were the Ukrainian Nazis collaborationists of Hitler's Germany, but, supported by England and the United States, they continued to fight until 1952.

April 17, 1952 was the last military operation of the Red Army against the traitors.

I hope my personal experience as a child is quite a reliable link, is it not?
The US/CIA hasn't told the truth about anything in 70 years. Why should we believe them today? The US has an agenda: Break Russia and mask the fall of Democracy in the US. Communism failed in the Soviet Union and Capitalism is failing in the US.

I can agree with you, but on one condition: there was NO "communism" in the USSR, but the USA has built the MOST disgusting version of capitalism - national-chauvinist, anti-human, maximally parasitic, and extremely hostile against other peoples. The truth of my assertion stems from the fact that the U.S. ruling circles have been "brainwashing" their people, deliberately giving them a poor education and HIDING the true definition of "communism".

... there was NO "communism" in the USSR, but the USA has built the MOST disgusting version of capitalism - national-chauvinist, anti-human, maximally parasitic, and extremely hostile against other peoples. The truth of my assertion stems from the fact that the U.S. ruling circles have been "brainwashing" their people, deliberately giving them a poor education and HIDING the true definition of "communism".
You are EXACTLY CORRECT. Real Communism was never a part of the USSR. The Soviet Union was corrupted by Stalin and the treachery he committed is what the US claims is the model of Communism itself. Then the US sabotaged ("political meddling", as they like to call it) in Russia and they caused the displacement of Mikael Gorbatjov because he wanted to reform the USSR and install real Communism. That is the reason the US meddled in order to stop Communism from becoming a superior form of governing.

And then there is Capitalism. Is Capitalism a good thing? Probably, but the US has corrupted it so if Capitalism is a good thing then the American model of it definitely is not good.

Stalinism ≠ Communism
USA = Capitalism?

Russian men can take baths in 40 degree water
They even have trained with live fire
They would obliterate USA on the ground with our woke transgender army
Have you been paying any attention to the status of their forces in Ukraine? They are being mauled by an inferior force. They have time on their side and the short supply lines working in their favor but Putin - and apparently, the U.S. - BADLY misjudged their abilities to quickly take territory and consolidate it. They were not prepared to be in a long term fight.

The danger now is the possibility that Vlad goes nuclear as a way to end it more quickly and on his terms. That possibility should scare the hell out of the west but they seem content to keep pushing him and mocking him. If he used a 1-5 KT airburst over a Ukrainian city, who knows what NATO would do in response. IF they chose to use one of equal size to obliterate a large group of his forces in country, do you imagine he would THEN back down from using another?

Have you been paying any attention to the status of their forces in Ukraine? They are being mauled by an inferior force. They have time on their side and the short supply lines working in their favor but Putin - and apparently, the U.S. - BADLY misjudged their abilities to quickly take territory and consolidate it. They were not prepared to be in a long term fight.

The danger now is the possibility that Vlad goes nuclear as a way to end it more quickly and on his terms. That possibility should scare the hell out of the west but they seem content to keep pushing him and mocking him. If he used a 1-5 KT airburst over a Ukrainian city, who knows what NATO would do in response. IF they chose to use one of equal size to obliterate a large group of his forces in country, do you imagine he would THEN back down from using another?
That post is outdated before the war
Now we know Russia sucks

I think the problem is that given Vlad is attacking his fourth non-Nato, former Soviet stooge state with the belief that Nato won't do anything, and Ukraine was targeted because Vlad wanted to forestall any chance Ukraine would join Nato, and Russians believe they have a claim to Ukraine despite Ukrainians wanted a separate nation.

Biden and Nato don't see much option to stopping Vlad's territorial aspirations unless they arm non-nato ... victims.

And eventually, the fear will be that Vlad might not believe Nato will go nuclear if Vlad invades Nato member Lithuana to protect ethnic russians living in what used to be Prussia. Lithuana's geography is realtively small, and Russian conventional forces wouldn't allow Nato much time to mobilize

In short, Vlad's using the nuclear threat to shield him from using conventional forces to reacquire the Russian empire. Nato is essentially calling his hand.

I don't see the option.

Forum List

Back