We Have A Moral Imperative -

The right calling everything communism has done more to make red scares useless than any actual communist could dream of. If communism is simply the opposite of you people then give me communism and lots of it.
Bingo. Somehow, they just don't see that attacking and insulting people isn't a very effective way to change their minds or convince them of something.

And these are the same people who became animated when Hillary stupidly called them "deplorables". They can't see they're doing the same thing.

About .00005% of the country wants communism, at most, so we're probably safe.

Au contraire, easily half the Democratic Party membership and 100% of the leadership is actively seeking it. Media keep the rest of those sheep occupied followers.
Only in your mind.

Sadly, you have been lied to by voices you trust.

- to prevent Communism from taking hold in the United States.

A good, clear description.

I was done after "Prager U'.

Communism is no more or less deadly than any other form of government....

We whine forever about the people Stalin Killed, but kind of hem and haw about the Native American Genocide that happened in this country.

Or the tens of millions of people who died in India and other parts of the British Empire so that they could have Tea and Crumpets.

About .00005% of the country wants communism, at most, so we're probably safe.
But that .00005% of the country wants communism seem to be in Biden's administration or holding political office of some type

Words have come to control and manage the minds of too many Americans. Slogans rather than thought. You especially hear this on right wing opinion news such as OAN Fox and Newsmax. I have a OP I'll post later. As for now if You want to learn and understand read. Mashe Gessen sums it up well in video.

"Dog Whistle Language uses code words for political purposes with the goal of covertly conveying an often controversial message to a target audience"

'Hiding in Plain Sight", is an amazing read as she covers where we are today.

'Masha Gessen and Sarah Kendzior: In Defense of Truth'

Increasingly the communism label has been slapped on everything that might actually help the working class. The plutocracy likes their serfs just the way they are. Fighting each other over the scraps and thinking their livelihoods depend on voting away their economic security.

The right calling everything communism has done more to make red scares useless than any actual communist could dream of. If communism is simply the opposite of you people then give me communism and lots of it.
True... the little Orange Retards have cried "wolf" a thousand times too often... ;)

m3uyif1xt4j21.jpg

Forum List

Back