Rush Accuses Obama of Engineering Irene

LAfrique

VIP Member
Reaction score
Yesterday August 31, 2011, conservative radio talk host, Rush Limbaugh over Houston AM 740, wanted to know if president Obama engineered Hurricane Irene:

"Do you think since Vermont is mostly White that Obama steered Irene to it in revenge to Bush steering (Hurricane) Katrina to New Orleans?"

While I am very aware that Rush is also an entertainer, I must admit I was surprised to hear him confess that Bush had something to do with Hurricane Katrina and the severe damage to New Orleanians, most of whom were Blacks. And "conspiracy theorists" have yet again been absolved!

Last edited:

Conservative

Type 40
Reaction score
Yesterday August 31, 2011, conservative radio talk host, Rush Limbaugh over Houston AM 740, wanted to know if president Obama engineered Hurricane Irene:

"Do you think since Vermont is mostly White that Obama stirred Irene to it in revenge to Bush stirring (Hurricane) Katrina to New Orleans?"

While I am very aware that Rush is also an entertainer, I must admit I was surprised to hear him confess that Bush had something to do with Hurricane Katrina and the severe damage to New Orleanians, most of whom were Blacks. And "conspiracy theorists" have yet again been absolved!
You have GOT to be shitting us. Are you for real?

B. Kidd

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Rush rented a plane and seeded the clouds and blamed Obie.
Thats' gotta be it!

R

rdean

Many Republicans see Obama as the "anti Christ". They refer to him as the "Messiah" and the "anointed one". Obviously they believe he as "powers". We already know from their position on evolution they believe in "magic" and the "supernatural".

I say we take Rush at his word.

OP
L

LAfrique

VIP Member
Reaction score

"Do you think since Vermont is mostly White that Obama steered Irene to it in revenge to Bush steering (Hurricane) Katrina to New Orleans?"

You have GOT to be shitting us. Are you for real?
Rush asked the question yesterday just as he was pounding on Obama for "suddenly" wanting to have his employment meeting on date of GOP debate. While I, too, thought the president's choice of date was inappropriate (and glad to know he accepted to change his employment meeting date), I could not believe it when I heard Rush asked that question. I even tweeted this as Netsbridge yesterday.

Last edited:
OP
L

LAfrique

VIP Member
Reaction score

Warrior102

Gold Member
Reaction score

"Do you think since Vermont is mostly White that Obama stirred Irene to it in revenge to Bush stirring (Hurricane) Katrina to New Orleans?"

So ?

The Infidel

EVIL CONSERVATIVE
Reaction score

Dr.House

Lives on in syndication!
Reaction score
OP
L

LAfrique

VIP Member
Reaction score
You liberals sure do listen to Rush Limbaugh a lot...
he's great for the amusement factor.

it's also fun counting how many lies he can tell without taking a breath. ;)
(Laugh) Rush indeed can be entertaining if you have a sense-of-humor. Rush is smart and can be informative, though he chooses to be a republican propagandists.

I am non-partisan and used to enjoy listening to Rush until I found he would disregard facts when kicked into his propaganda suit even on issues of life and death. I do not mind people selling their ideas. But when the lives of people are hanging on a balance, then I believe the informed have a duty to societies do the right thing. Unlike most loud-mouthed republican propagandists, Rush like Michael Savage is intelligent and I hold him to a higher standard.

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List