Rush: Most of the anti-Trump media & political action is aimed at saving Barack Obama

Before the NYT Best seller, "The Russia Hoax" was published last Summer, we were without the facts we could stand on to defend the President.
You are STILL without any "facts," you have only more Russian Disinformation and you are STILL too STUPID to know it.
Look at the footnotes.

8. Evelyn Rupert, “Obama Used Pseudonym in Emails with Clinton,” The Hill, September 23, 2016; Josh Gerstein and Nolan D. McCaskill, “Obama Used a Pseudonym in Emails with Clinton, FBI Documents Reveal,” Politico, September 23, 2016; Daniel Halper, “Obama Used Pseudonym to Talk with Hillary on Private Server,” September 24, 2016.

9. Ibid.

10. Chuck Ross, “Top Clinton Aides Face No Charges After Making False Statements to FBI,” Daily Caller, December 4, 2017.

11. Report by Office of Inspector General, Department of State, “Office of the Secretary: Evaluation of Email Records Management and Cybersecurity Requirements,” May 25, 2016; Steven Lee Myers and Eric Lichtblau, “Hillary Clinton Is Criticized for Private Emails in State Department Review,” New York Times, May 25, 2016.

Sent from my LG-M154 using Tapatalk

Before the NYT Best seller, "The Russia Hoax" was published last Summer, we were without the facts we could stand on to defend the President.
You are STILL without any "facts," you have only more Russian Disinformation and you are STILL too STUPID to know it.
Here is what you do wrong.

You try to win.

What you need to do is strive to be RIGHT.

If you are right, it gives you a huge advantage.

And with that advantage it is easier to win.

What you do wrong is to believe you can synthesize right.

There is an old saying.

You can fool all of the people some of the time, and some of the people all of the time.

But you can't fool all of the people all of the time.

Plan a new career. Get out of the peaceful Jihad business.

Evenflow1969,

Study how Islam spread and conquered.

Study the "Explanatory Memorandum on the General Strategic Goal for the Group in North America".

Study how Great Britain was conquered without too much violence at all.

You will realize that terrorism is actually a merciful act and that peaceful Jihad is what subjugates cultures and nations and empires.
I do not have to study a 1in 30 million odds. The study is done it is a non factor. You want to worry about such odds you can and I will lable you the coward you are! Coward,Coward,Coward,Coward. You tell me which is more dangerous muslims of which most are across the atlantic or lets say real ID. Here we go real ID was sold to the sheep of America after 911. We have just signed up for a national ID in which we submit to facial ID. So in light of the 1 in over 30 million odds we sign away our freedom. We now have a situation where the government can pick you out of a crowd of 100 thousand people. Does this sound like freedom to you? Initially we need it to fly and get into government installations. Trump how ever did a freudian slip when he said "You need ID to go to the grocery store". Well we do not now but thanks for telling you where this was going. You will need to have id to buy or sell and this will be sold to you by fear mongering a 1 in over 30 million chance.
Revelation 13:17
And no one could buy or sell anything without that mark, which was either the name of the beast or the number representing his name.

If you can not see the danger in this fear mongering you are being part of you are an idiot and a coward. You want to make tracking us easy over an irrational fear. Do not give away my freedom. No real Id for me!
Why are you so excised by this?

Why dont you just quit Islam?

Or at least stop trying to Islamize America?

You really dont expect us to lie down and let you bugger us until we love you, do you?

We are not your bitch.

You won't get the USA.

You might conquer the UK, but not here.

Take your Jihad elsewhere.

Shoo.

no one is trying to push islam here. You are just full of crap. We are not afraid of it like the little coward you are.

Rush: Most of the anti-Trump media & political action is aimed at saving Barack Obama

CALLER: Okay. The question is, the Mueller probe aside, who will ever charge Comey, McCabe, Strzok, and the rest of them for the crimes that they committed? Will it be the new attorney general?

RUSH: I have to tell you, I’m glad that I got this question. I’m glad you called and asked this question. I have to tell you, folks — and I don’t want to be, you know, Donnie Downer here. But I just don’t see it, and I can’t tell you how frustrating it is. This whole cabal, it’s not enough that most of them have been fired. They’re still out there wreaking havoc. They’re on television. They’re poisoning the public mind. Comey, Strzok Strzok, Page, they’ve all had their shots.

What they did was corrupt, but if you go after them you’ve gotta keep going, and the reason this is not gonna happen is because you would reach Barack Obama. Nothing of this happens without his okay. This kind of stuff that went on, and everybody thinks these are a bunch of rogue people. But I guarantee you the tone is set by the person at the top, and much of this Mueller investigation is done is to shield Obama. Folks, do you know how much of anti-Trump agenda in the media and the Democrat Party is aimed at saving Barack Obama?

The perception of his legacy, the perception of his success at president, the insulation of the criminal activity of his subordinates, all of this is saving Obama — and Hillary. It’s all about that. The swamp is the swamp, and people that are in that swamp are in a fraternity. Some of them are Republicans and Democrats, but that’s a dividing line for public consumption only. One of the reasons why the Republicans are so acquiescent and really don’t traditionally fight back and push back is that that would be pushing back against that which they are a member of.

They’re just not gonna do it. It’s why Republicans don’t shut down the government. It’s why we had to send somebody there who’s not part of this. Nothing like any of the good things that are happening now would have ever happened with a traditional Republican or Democrat presidential candidate who won. If Mitt Romney had won, it would have made no different to what Obama did. Maybe if Ted Cruz had won the nomination, we’d have similar circumstances here, but there’s nobody who would have gotten even close to what Trump has done agenda-wise.

And there’s nobody that would have taken the crap that he gets every day. They would have not been able to handle this for a week, and done whatever they could to stop it. So I… (sigh) And this guy Barr is… I’ve heard all the accolades, and they all come from swamp people. I don’t know him. I know him by reputation. That’s all I have to go on. But if nobody’s taking any action yet against Comey and the rest of these people — and it’s not just Comey. It’s Clapper. It’s Brennan. I mean, every top-level official in the Obama administration politicized their department.

That means they corrupted it, including the Department of Justice! Everything that happened to Trump here is because of the politicization, the Obama politicization of the Department of Justice. They turned it into a political weaponized agency, and they turned it into an enemy of Trump and therefore Republicans, and it became a weapon for the Democrat Party. And it incorporated ammo provided by the Democrats: The stupid dossier! This stupid dossier is the foundational building block for everything that happened, whether they believed it or not.

And I don’t think they ever did believe it. They’re not that stupid. They used it. They defrauded the FISA court, but we don’t know to what extend the FISA court was defrauded or winking and nodding and in on it. So you politicize the Department of Justice and then the weaponry is the DOJ, and the ammo was provided by Hillary and Fusion GPS and that Perkins Coie law firm. (However you pronounce that name.)

I mean, they’re implanting spies in the Trump campaign not to ferret out Russian meddling and whatnot, but to create it! They’re putting spies in the Trump campaign so that later, they can be said to have been spies for Russia or what have you. After all of this time, there isn’t anything even close to approaching the original allegation and contention for empowering the special prosecutor. There was no Russian collusion, the was no Russian tampering, and there was no Russian effect on any vote or election.

This whole thing is a waste of time. It’s a smoke screen. It is a hoax.

I don’t care what adjective you want to attach to it, but it’s incredibly damaging to the fabric of the Department of Justice and the overall perception of fairness in the Department of Justice.

Once it becomes politicized, it becomes corrupted, and that’s what Obama did. He politicized virtually every agency in the federal government, and it remains that way.

Toensing and DiGenova on the Coup Against Trump - The Rush Limbaugh Show

It's not Obama that needs to be "saved".

Obama is black.

Get over it.

Rush is an idiot. Obama and Hillary is furthest from our minds right now. The Mueller probe is #1 and we are winning. Still on Comey , Page and Strzok, you need new stuff. Trump is a con man, and that is crystal clear, unless you live in another universe, you need to admit this.

All of the antiTrump crap exists to protect Obama and Hillary from going to prison.

And because you are helping those two enemies of America, that makes you an enemy of America, too.
I seriously doubt that Obama or Hillary need any protection. Maybe you should be concerned about the guy in the Oval office who has 29 of his advisers and staff members indicted for crimes.

Evenflow1969,

Study the "Explanatory Memorandum on the General Strategic Goal for the Group in North America".

You will realize that terrorism is actually a merciful act and that peaceful Jihad is what subjugates cultures and nations and empires.
I do not have to study a 1in 30 million odds. The study is done it is a non factor. You want to worry about such odds you can and I will lable you the coward you are! Coward,Coward,Coward,Coward. You tell me which is more dangerous muslims of which most are across the atlantic or lets say real ID. Here we go real ID was sold to the sheep of America after 911. We have just signed up for a national ID in which we submit to facial ID. So in light of the 1 in over 30 million odds we sign away our freedom. We now have a situation where the government can pick you out of a crowd of 100 thousand people. Does this sound like freedom to you? Initially we need it to fly and get into government installations. Trump how ever did a freudian slip when he said "You need ID to go to the grocery store". Well we do not now but thanks for telling you where this was going. You will need to have id to buy or sell and this will be sold to you by fear mongering a 1 in over 30 million chance.
And no one could buy or sell anything without that mark, which was either the name of the beast or the number representing his name.

If you can not see the danger in this fear mongering you are being part of you are an idiot and a coward. You want to make tracking us easy over an irrational fear. Do not give away my freedom. No real Id for me!

You really dont expect us to lie down and let you bugger us until we love you, do you?

We are not your bitch.

You won't get the USA.

Shoo.

no one is trying to push islam here. You are just full of crap. We are not afraid of it like the little coward you are.
If you are born Muslim, at a certain age you have to commit to Islam. Do you have to study for that commitment? Is it a ceremony?

If you convert to Islam as an adult do they only teach you the Meccan Koran?

Are some deemed by the Imam not suitable to be told the entire story of the Prophet, i.e. the Medina years when he personally took part in at least 100 acts of bloody terrorism?

CALLER: Okay. The question is, the Mueller probe aside, who will ever charge Comey, McCabe, Strzok, and the rest of them for the crimes that they committed? Will it be the new attorney general?

RUSH: I have to tell you, I’m glad that I got this question. I’m glad you called and asked this question. I have to tell you, folks — and I don’t want to be, you know, Donnie Downer here. But I just don’t see it, and I can’t tell you how frustrating it is. This whole cabal, it’s not enough that most of them have been fired. They’re still out there wreaking havoc. They’re on television. They’re poisoning the public mind. Comey, Strzok Strzok, Page, they’ve all had their shots.

What they did was corrupt, but if you go after them you’ve gotta keep going, and the reason this is not gonna happen is because you would reach Barack Obama. Nothing of this happens without his okay. This kind of stuff that went on, and everybody thinks these are a bunch of rogue people. But I guarantee you the tone is set by the person at the top, and much of this Mueller investigation is done is to shield Obama. Folks, do you know how much of anti-Trump agenda in the media and the Democrat Party is aimed at saving Barack Obama?

The perception of his legacy, the perception of his success at president, the insulation of the criminal activity of his subordinates, all of this is saving Obama — and Hillary. It’s all about that. The swamp is the swamp, and people that are in that swamp are in a fraternity. Some of them are Republicans and Democrats, but that’s a dividing line for public consumption only. One of the reasons why the Republicans are so acquiescent and really don’t traditionally fight back and push back is that that would be pushing back against that which they are a member of.

They’re just not gonna do it. It’s why Republicans don’t shut down the government. It’s why we had to send somebody there who’s not part of this. Nothing like any of the good things that are happening now would have ever happened with a traditional Republican or Democrat presidential candidate who won. If Mitt Romney had won, it would have made no different to what Obama did. Maybe if Ted Cruz had won the nomination, we’d have similar circumstances here, but there’s nobody who would have gotten even close to what Trump has done agenda-wise.

And there’s nobody that would have taken the crap that he gets every day. They would have not been able to handle this for a week, and done whatever they could to stop it. So I… (sigh) And this guy Barr is… I’ve heard all the accolades, and they all come from swamp people. I don’t know him. I know him by reputation. That’s all I have to go on. But if nobody’s taking any action yet against Comey and the rest of these people — and it’s not just Comey. It’s Clapper. It’s Brennan. I mean, every top-level official in the Obama administration politicized their department.

That means they corrupted it, including the Department of Justice! Everything that happened to Trump here is because of the politicization, the Obama politicization of the Department of Justice. They turned it into a political weaponized agency, and they turned it into an enemy of Trump and therefore Republicans, and it became a weapon for the Democrat Party. And it incorporated ammo provided by the Democrats: The stupid dossier! This stupid dossier is the foundational building block for everything that happened, whether they believed it or not.

And I don’t think they ever did believe it. They’re not that stupid. They used it. They defrauded the FISA court, but we don’t know to what extend the FISA court was defrauded or winking and nodding and in on it. So you politicize the Department of Justice and then the weaponry is the DOJ, and the ammo was provided by Hillary and Fusion GPS and that Perkins Coie law firm. (However you pronounce that name.)

I mean, they’re implanting spies in the Trump campaign not to ferret out Russian meddling and whatnot, but to create it! They’re putting spies in the Trump campaign so that later, they can be said to have been spies for Russia or what have you. After all of this time, there isn’t anything even close to approaching the original allegation and contention for empowering the special prosecutor. There was no Russian collusion, the was no Russian tampering, and there was no Russian effect on any vote or election.

I don’t care what adjective you want to attach to it, but it’s incredibly damaging to the fabric of the Department of Justice and the overall perception of fairness in the Department of Justice.

Once it becomes politicized, it becomes corrupted, and that’s what Obama did. He politicized virtually every agency in the federal government, and it remains that way.

Obama is black.

Get over it.
You are trying to help perpetuate a belief that facts and rule of law are useless.

And that is exactly what President Trump is fighting.

You are related to Swamp creatures.

Evenflow1969,

We are not your bitch.

You won't get the USA.

Shoo.

If you are born Muslim, at a certain age you have to commit to Islam. Do you have to study for that commitment? Is it a ceremony?

If you convert to Islam as an adult do they only teach you the Meccan Koran?

Are some deemed by the Imam not suitable to be told the entire story of the Prophet, i.e. the Medina years when he personally took part in at least 100 acts of bloody terrorism?

What 100 acts of bloody terrorism??

Look at the footnotes.

8. Evelyn Rupert, “Obama Used Pseudonym in Emails with Clinton,” The Hill, September 23, 2016; Josh Gerstein and Nolan D. McCaskill, “Obama Used a Pseudonym in Emails with Clinton, FBI Documents Reveal,” Politico, September 23, 2016; Daniel Halper, “Obama Used Pseudonym to Talk with Hillary on Private Server,” September 24, 2016.

9. Ibid.

10. Chuck Ross, “Top Clinton Aides Face No Charges After Making False Statements to FBI,” Daily Caller, December 4, 2017.

11. Report by Office of Inspector General, Department of State, “Office of the Secretary: Evaluation of Email Records Management and Cybersecurity Requirements,” May 25, 2016; Steven Lee Myers and Eric Lichtblau, “Hillary Clinton Is Criticized for Private Emails in State Department Review,” New York Times, May 25, 2016.

Claim regarding Hillary Clinton email server[edit]
Main article: Hillary Clinton email controversy
In May 2016—one month after being extradited to the U.S., and while jailed in Virginia awaiting trial—Guccifer claimed to have repeatedly hacked Hillary Clinton's email server. This claim occurred in the midst of an ongoing FBI probe of Clinton's use of a private email server while serving as United States Secretary of State. Lehel claimed that the server was "like an open orchid on the Internet"[23] and that "it was easy ... easy for me, for everybody."[13]

Lehel provided no proof of his claim, and U.S. investigators found no evidence to support the claim.[24][25][26] U.S. officials have also said that if Lehel had obtained information from Clinton's servers, he would have publicly released such information, as he did when he obtained access to other high-profile individuals,[26] such as Sidney Blumenthal[27] and George W. Bush.[28] According to an FBI report, Lehel stated during interrogation that he had lied to FOX News when claiming he hacked Clinton's e-mail server, and investigators determined that although he may have attempted to access the server, no additional solid forensic evidence was found to tie Lehel to this failed access attempt.[29]
Guccifer - Wikipedia

Look at the footnotes.

The Daily Liar, who paid prostitutes to lie about a NJ senator, some credible footnote you got there, Vlad. :rofl::lmao:
The perfect fake footnote for your FAKE NEWS!

Obama is black.

Get over it.
You are trying to help perpetuate a belief that facts and rule of law are useless.

You are trying to convince people you have a brain how ever you keep spouting bullshit. You absolutley no facts. If it is not a flat out lie all you give is opnion. Give it up dumb fuck your lies worthless opinion and the sale of fear do not work. You are the swamp perpetuating lies and fear. You are a peice of dung coward.

Obama is black.

Get over it.

You are trying to convince people you have a brain how ever you keep spouting bullshit. You absolutley no facts. If it is not a flat out lie all you give is opnion. Give it up dumb fuck your lies worthless opinion and the sale of fear do not work. You are the swamp perpetuating lies and fear. You are a peice of dung coward.

I see you have nothing of substance to add.

Thanks for playing.

Here is your participation trophy.

Obama is black.

Get over it.

I see you have nothing of substance to add.

Thanks for playing.

Here is your participation trophy.
Ya thanks for playing you have absolutely no facts you are offering to support anything you have said. You still have not adressed your cowardess in fearing 1 in 322 milion odds. Exdplain to me how a reasonable human being is going to sit around and worry about such odds. You have to be an extreme coward to worry about nsuch things. Are you comforable being a little scared bitch? I thought conservatives were supposed to be gun toting bad asses. What gives why are you such a scared little bitch? Why do spout horse shit with no proof? Where are the indictments? There are none except on the Trump side of the isle. It's the democrats huh, bullshit again this all started with the republicans owning the congress,the white house , the FBI and every other agency. Explain why with owning the house the presidency, the supreme court and basically all governemnt entities they did not pass wall funding! It was republicans that went after your pres not the dems. Every one else is l;ying but you. You are shit!

"Rush: Most of the anti-Trump media & political action is aimed at saving Barack Obama"

lol

President Obama is no need of ‘saving.’

And Limbaugh remains a ridiculous liar – ‘the media’ couldn’t care less about Obama.

When the press accurately reports on Trump’s lies, ignorance, bigotry, and failures, it is not being ‘anti-Trump.’

I for one know who Gregg Jarrett is an I put no stock in what he says either. I find the right wing nuts stupid and full of fear due to the tax hikes they will have or that the brown and the black skin will out number them in about 25 to 30 years, although I'm a Caucasian.

I know Trump is smarter than the general and he made it quite clear he is smarter than the CIA and NSA he hired. That shows how utterly stupid he is.

That is off topic.

But I will indulge you.

What the Rush comments verify for me is that the entire government has been corrupted by Obama and that is proven by many of the events involving the Fed govt since 2009.

Saudi Prince Bandar just revealed the latest example of Obama's duplicity yesterday.

.Redirect Notice

Obama's henchmen and Women are infused throughout our government.

Let's suppose Pres. Trump had a policy change in mind that he was still in the process of deliberating, which was a departure from past policies and he didnt want to give those Generals or Department heads too much time to plan a treasonous counter move?

What if he didnt want his policy changes leaked?

What his Generals and dept heads have done is to reveal their own disloyalty.

They are deep state.

Enemies of America.
His generals are disloyal as are his dept heads, who he appointed, and his intelligence people, which includes his appointees are naive and stupid, his current Secretary of State, who he appointed is weak, and his previous Secretary of State, who he appointed is dumb as a rock. If he can't find good people, maybe he needs to find a new job.

"Rush: Most of the anti-Trump media & political action is aimed at saving Barack Obama"

lol

And Limbaugh remains a ridiculous liar – ‘the media’ couldn’t care less about Obama.

When the press accurately reports on Trump’s lies, ignorance, bigotry, and failures, it is not being ‘anti-Trump.’

Yep. Obama’s legacy is intact. Both him and Michelle are two of the most popular and well liked people on the planet.

lol

Yep. Obama’s legacy is intact. Both him and Michelle are two of the most popular and well liked people on the planet.
Obama is well liked because he likes people. Just the opposite is truth of Trump.

I for one know who Gregg Jarrett is an I put no stock in what he says either. I find the right wing nuts stupid and full of fear due to the tax hikes they will have or that the brown and the black skin will out number them in about 25 to 30 years, although I'm a Caucasian.

I know Trump is smarter than the general and he made it quite clear he is smarter than the CIA and NSA he hired. That shows how utterly stupid he is.

That is off topic.

But I will indulge you.

What the Rush comments verify for me is that the entire government has been corrupted by Obama and that is proven by many of the events involving the Fed govt since 2009.

Saudi Prince Bandar just revealed the latest example of Obama's duplicity yesterday.

.Redirect Notice

Obama's henchmen and Women are infused throughout our government.

Let's suppose Pres. Trump had a policy change in mind that he was still in the process of deliberating, which was a departure from past policies and he didnt want to give those Generals or Department heads too much time to plan a treasonous counter move?

What if he didnt want his policy changes leaked?

What his Generals and dept heads have done is to reveal their own disloyalty.

They are deep state.

Enemies of America.
His generals are disloyal as are his dept heads, who he appointed, and his intelligence people, which includes his appointees are naive and stupid, his current Secretary of State, who he appointed is weak, and his previous Secretary of State, who he appointed is dumb as a rock. If he can't find good people, maybe he needs to find a new job.

He is the cure to the swamp fever affecting our government officials.

You must like government like we had from the end of the Reagan days until 2017.

Aim higher.

Trump is the renovator here to restore us to our original specs but enhanced for modernity.

Dont be stuck on stupid.

The people he has had issues with were adept at getting to the top of the Swamp hierarchy.

He is doing the same thing Obama tried to do, but DJT is doing it to return to the rigbt path.

Obama was heading us to become the world's milk cow, or the world's bitch.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back