Rush: Most of the anti-Trump media & political action is aimed at saving Barack Obama

leecross

VIP Member
Jan 8, 2019
Rush: Most of the anti-Trump media & political action is aimed at saving Barack Obama

CALLER: Okay. The question is, the Mueller probe aside, who will ever charge Comey, McCabe, Strzok, and the rest of them for the crimes that they committed? Will it be the new attorney general?

RUSH: I have to tell you, I’m glad that I got this question. I’m glad you called and asked this question. I have to tell you, folks — and I don’t want to be, you know, Donnie Downer here. But I just don’t see it, and I can’t tell you how frustrating it is. This whole cabal, it’s not enough that most of them have been fired. They’re still out there wreaking havoc. They’re on television. They’re poisoning the public mind. Comey, Strzok Strzok, Page, they’ve all had their shots.

What they did was corrupt, but if you go after them you’ve gotta keep going, and the reason this is not gonna happen is because you would reach Barack Obama. Nothing of this happens without his okay. This kind of stuff that went on, and everybody thinks these are a bunch of rogue people. But I guarantee you the tone is set by the person at the top, and much of this Mueller investigation is done is to shield Obama. Folks, do you know how much of anti-Trump agenda in the media and the Democrat Party is aimed at saving Barack Obama?

The perception of his legacy, the perception of his success at president, the insulation of the criminal activity of his subordinates, all of this is saving Obama — and Hillary. It’s all about that. The swamp is the swamp, and people that are in that swamp are in a fraternity. Some of them are Republicans and Democrats, but that’s a dividing line for public consumption only. One of the reasons why the Republicans are so acquiescent and really don’t traditionally fight back and push back is that that would be pushing back against that which they are a member of.

They’re just not gonna do it. It’s why Republicans don’t shut down the government. It’s why we had to send somebody there who’s not part of this. Nothing like any of the good things that are happening now would have ever happened with a traditional Republican or Democrat presidential candidate who won. If Mitt Romney had won, it would have made no different to what Obama did. Maybe if Ted Cruz had won the nomination, we’d have similar circumstances here, but there’s nobody who would have gotten even close to what Trump has done agenda-wise.

And there’s nobody that would have taken the crap that he gets every day. They would have not been able to handle this for a week, and done whatever they could to stop it. So I… (sigh) And this guy Barr is… I’ve heard all the accolades, and they all come from swamp people. I don’t know him. I know him by reputation. That’s all I have to go on. But if nobody’s taking any action yet against Comey and the rest of these people — and it’s not just Comey. It’s Clapper. It’s Brennan. I mean, every top-level official in the Obama administration politicized their department.

That means they corrupted it, including the Department of Justice! Everything that happened to Trump here is because of the politicization, the Obama politicization of the Department of Justice. They turned it into a political weaponized agency, and they turned it into an enemy of Trump and therefore Republicans, and it became a weapon for the Democrat Party. And it incorporated ammo provided by the Democrats: The stupid dossier! This stupid dossier is the foundational building block for everything that happened, whether they believed it or not.

And I don’t think they ever did believe it. They’re not that stupid. They used it. They defrauded the FISA court, but we don’t know to what extend the FISA court was defrauded or winking and nodding and in on it. So you politicize the Department of Justice and then the weaponry is the DOJ, and the ammo was provided by Hillary and Fusion GPS and that Perkins Coie law firm. (However you pronounce that name.)

I mean, they’re implanting spies in the Trump campaign not to ferret out Russian meddling and whatnot, but to create it! They’re putting spies in the Trump campaign so that later, they can be said to have been spies for Russia or what have you. After all of this time, there isn’t anything even close to approaching the original allegation and contention for empowering the special prosecutor. There was no Russian collusion, the was no Russian tampering, and there was no Russian effect on any vote or election.

This whole thing is a waste of time. It’s a smoke screen. It is a hoax.

I don’t care what adjective you want to attach to it, but it’s incredibly damaging to the fabric of the Department of Justice and the overall perception of fairness in the Department of Justice.

Once it becomes politicized, it becomes corrupted, and that’s what Obama did. He politicized virtually every agency in the federal government, and it remains that way.

Toensing and DiGenova on the Coup Against Trump - The Rush Limbaugh Show

Sent from my LG-M154 using Tapatalk

The bed wetters are desperate to prop up their moonbat messiah, even though most productive people in the country recognize the fact it was detrimental to prosperity and deliberately caused stagnation, malaise, division and even global instability.

If not for the 2nd Amendment the meat puppet faggot would have made stalin and mao look like altar boys.

Straight ones.

Rush is an idiot. Obama and Hillary is furthest from our minds right now. The Mueller probe is #1 and we are winning. Still on Comey , Page and Strzok, you need new stuff. Trump is a con man, and that is crystal clear, unless you live in another universe, you need to admit this.

The bed wetters are desperate to prop up their moonbat messiah, even though most productive people in the country recognize the fact it was detrimental to prosperity and deliberately caused stagnation, malaise, division and even global instability.

If not for the 2nd Amendment the meat puppet faggot would have made stalin and mao look like altar boys.

Straight ones.

You may have noticed the enemies of America have resorted to what is by now their standard tactic of copying our rhetoric as a way of defusing our charges against them and using tbem against us.

This means that we can be reading a post and think it is praising one side but when you finally figure out who the poster is, you come to realize they are saying the same thing but talking about the other side.

Bottom line, please use the name of the devil you refer to.

Thanks.

CALLER: Okay. The question is, the Mueller probe aside, who will ever charge Comey, McCabe, Strzok, and the rest of them for the crimes that they committed? Will it be the new attorney general?

RUSH: I have to tell you, I’m glad that I got this question. I’m glad you called and asked this question. I have to tell you, folks — and I don’t want to be, you know, Donnie Downer here. But I just don’t see it, and I can’t tell you how frustrating it is. This whole cabal, it’s not enough that most of them have been fired. They’re still out there wreaking havoc. They’re on television. They’re poisoning the public mind. Comey, Strzok Strzok, Page, they’ve all had their shots.

What they did was corrupt, but if you go after them you’ve gotta keep going, and the reason this is not gonna happen is because you would reach Barack Obama. Nothing of this happens without his okay. This kind of stuff that went on, and everybody thinks these are a bunch of rogue people. But I guarantee you the tone is set by the person at the top, and much of this Mueller investigation is done is to shield Obama. Folks, do you know how much of anti-Trump agenda in the media and the Democrat Party is aimed at saving Barack Obama?

The perception of his legacy, the perception of his success at president, the insulation of the criminal activity of his subordinates, all of this is saving Obama — and Hillary. It’s all about that. The swamp is the swamp, and people that are in that swamp are in a fraternity. Some of them are Republicans and Democrats, but that’s a dividing line for public consumption only. One of the reasons why the Republicans are so acquiescent and really don’t traditionally fight back and push back is that that would be pushing back against that which they are a member of.

They’re just not gonna do it. It’s why Republicans don’t shut down the government. It’s why we had to send somebody there who’s not part of this. Nothing like any of the good things that are happening now would have ever happened with a traditional Republican or Democrat presidential candidate who won. If Mitt Romney had won, it would have made no different to what Obama did. Maybe if Ted Cruz had won the nomination, we’d have similar circumstances here, but there’s nobody who would have gotten even close to what Trump has done agenda-wise.

And there’s nobody that would have taken the crap that he gets every day. They would have not been able to handle this for a week, and done whatever they could to stop it. So I… (sigh) And this guy Barr is… I’ve heard all the accolades, and they all come from swamp people. I don’t know him. I know him by reputation. That’s all I have to go on. But if nobody’s taking any action yet against Comey and the rest of these people — and it’s not just Comey. It’s Clapper. It’s Brennan. I mean, every top-level official in the Obama administration politicized their department.

That means they corrupted it, including the Department of Justice! Everything that happened to Trump here is because of the politicization, the Obama politicization of the Department of Justice. They turned it into a political weaponized agency, and they turned it into an enemy of Trump and therefore Republicans, and it became a weapon for the Democrat Party. And it incorporated ammo provided by the Democrats: The stupid dossier! This stupid dossier is the foundational building block for everything that happened, whether they believed it or not.

And I don’t think they ever did believe it. They’re not that stupid. They used it. They defrauded the FISA court, but we don’t know to what extend the FISA court was defrauded or winking and nodding and in on it. So you politicize the Department of Justice and then the weaponry is the DOJ, and the ammo was provided by Hillary and Fusion GPS and that Perkins Coie law firm. (However you pronounce that name.)

I mean, they’re implanting spies in the Trump campaign not to ferret out Russian meddling and whatnot, but to create it! They’re putting spies in the Trump campaign so that later, they can be said to have been spies for Russia or what have you. After all of this time, there isn’t anything even close to approaching the original allegation and contention for empowering the special prosecutor. There was no Russian collusion, the was no Russian tampering, and there was no Russian effect on any vote or election.

I don’t care what adjective you want to attach to it, but it’s incredibly damaging to the fabric of the Department of Justice and the overall perception of fairness in the Department of Justice.

Once it becomes politicized, it becomes corrupted, and that’s what Obama did. He politicized virtually every agency in the federal government, and it remains that way.

The sex she had was consentual.

Rush is an idiot. Obama and Hillary is furthest from our minds right now. The Mueller probe is #1 and we are winning. Still on Comey , Page and Strzok, you need new stuff. Trump is a con man, and that is crystal clear, unless you live in another universe, you need to admit this.

All of the antiTrump crap exists to protect Obama and Hillary from going to prison.

And because you are helping those two enemies of America, that makes you an enemy of America, too.

All of the antiTrump crap exists to protect Obama and Hillary from going to prison.

And because you are helping those two enemies of America, that makes you an enemy of America, too.

We have moved on, haven't you noticed. Rush is a old fool. I am a US citizen and I have more patriotism than Trump ever thought about when he was buying goods and steel from China and hiring illegals to pay them rock bottom wages and no benefits. What a con man. He has always been anti government, anti tax, and a tax evader. Mob boss.

From the Gregg Jarrett best seller, “The Russia Hoax”

Staffers at the State Department and the White House, including President Obama, regularly communicated with the secretary of state at her private email address.7
Documents uncovered by the FBI show that Obama used a pseudonym in communicating with Clinton on her private email account.8
Sometimes he did so while his secretary of state was overseas using an unprotected mobile device.
When the FBI showed a copy of one such Obama email to Clinton’s top aide, Huma Abedin, she exclaimed, “How is that not classified?”9
Indeed, it surely was classified.
Thereafter, the White House refused to disclose the contents of any of the president’s emails involving his fake name.
Obama was not only concealing his communications with an alias, he was mishandling classified information in the same negligent manner as Clinton.
This may explain why the FBI and the DOJ were motivated not to charge Clinton.
If they did so, Obama’s mishandling of classified communications would be exposed.
It is hard to imagine that the president and others never noticed that Clinton was using a nongovernment, nonsecure private account. Indeed, emails prove that many of them did know.10
But the secretary of state was surrounded by long-time Clinton cronies.
They shielded her.
They were not about to challenge the person they were certain would become the next president of the United States.
Footnotes
8. Evelyn Rupert, “Obama Used Pseudonym in Emails with Clinton,” The Hill, September 23, 2016; Josh Gerstein and Nolan D. McCaskill, “Obama Used a Pseudonym in Emails with Clinton, FBI Documents Reveal,” Politico, September 23, 2016; Daniel Halper, “Obama Used Pseudonym to Talk with Hillary on Private Server,” September 24, 2016.
9. Ibid.
10. Chuck Ross, “Top Clinton Aides Face No Charges After Making False Statements to FBI,” Daily Caller, December 4, 2017.
11. Report by Office of Inspector General, Department of State, “Office of the Secretary: Evaluation of Email Records Management and Cybersecurity Requirements,” May 25, 2016; Steven Lee Myers and Eric Lichtblau, “Hillary Clinton Is Criticized for Private Emails in State Department Review,” New York Times, May 25, 2016.

That's asinine. The anti Trump shit is because of how far left the left has gone. Obama was left but today's Democrat party is 90 degrees left of him.

Rush can be brilliant at time but ignorant as fuck other times. This is one of those "other" times

I for one know who Gregg Jarrett is an I put no stock in what he says either. I find the right wing nuts stupid and full of fear due to the tax hikes they will have or that the brown and the black skin will out number them in about 25 to 30 years, although I'm a Caucasian.

I know Trump is smarter than the general and he made it quite clear he is smarter than the CIA and NSA he hired. That shows how utterly stupid he is.

Why does he need saving again? Looks like his legacy is living rent free!

Wait! WaWaWa What? I thought Hillary was the fucking gang leader, but now Fat Ass says it's Obama, again!

I bet that makes ya'll's head spin like the little girl in the Exorcist!

!!!!!OBAMA!!!!!

Rush's job is to keep the redcaps mind off of Trump's trainwreck of an administration. Its whataboutism at its finest.
i.e AOC is satan.

We have moved on, haven't you noticed. Rush is a old fool. I am a US citizen and I have more patriotism than Trump ever thought about when he was buying goods and steel from China and hiring illegals to pay them rock bottom wages and no benefits. What a con man. He has always been anti government, anti tax, and a tax evader. Mob boss.

Your lack of good judgment shows by your having moved on before first being sure of who you were supporting.

You need to rely on your own standards of judgment and be willing to defend your choice to the end.

You skimped on making sure your trust was warranted.

Then, you compounded your error by continuing to invest your good name and reputation on those, like Obama and Hillary, who didnt deserve it.

Why does he need saving again? Looks like his legacy is living rent free!

Wait! WaWaWa What? I thought Hillary was the fucking gang leader, but now Fat Ass says it's Obama, again!

I bet that makes ya'll's head spin like the little girl in the Exorcist!

!!!!!OBAMA!!!!!

You must be taking your political advice from a visually impaired canine.

Here's the deal.
If President Trump was a Democrat the Press and Hollywood would be protecting him instead relentlessly attacking him.
Americans are fed left wing hate 24/7 by the Press and Hollywood.

Rush's job is to keep the redcaps mind off of Trump's trainwreck of an administration. Its whataboutism at its finest.
i.e AOC is satan.

You are a wanna-be enemy of America and came here to gain some revolutionary cred.

Maybe you hope to use the lustre of my condemnation to impress some Communist Trimcepticle into giving you some Red hot trim.

I hope you both get crabs.

You're crazy.

New Topics

Forum List

Back