Rush Accuses Obama of Engineering Irene

Many Republicans see Obama as the "anti Christ". They refer to him as the "Messiah" and the "anointed one". Obviously they believe he as "powers". We already know from their position on evolution they believe in "magic" and the "supernatural".

I say we take Rush at his word.

Actually that 'Messiah' thing.... it's mocking the morons like you who follow him blindly into the abyss. It's not about him, idiot... it's about you. :lol: However, I am not surprised that you're too stupid to understand it.

Good ole Rush

Never misses a chance to highlight his ignorance and his bigotry

Yesterday August 31, 2011, conservative radio talk host, Rush Limbaugh over Houston AM 740, wanted to know if president Obama engineered Hurricane Irene:

"Do you think since Vermont is mostly White that Obama stirred Irene to it in revenge to Bush stirring (Hurricane) Katrina to New Orleans?"

While I am very aware that Rush is also an entertainer, I must admit I was surprised to hear him confess that Bush had something to do with Hurricane Katrina and the severe damage to New Orleanians, most of whom were Blacks. And "conspiracy theorists" have yet again been absolved!

You have GOT to be shitting us. Are you for real?

Fraid ta tell ya,, yep,, she for real. :eusa_eh:

You liberals sure do listen to Rush Limbaugh a lot...

Nah, you have that wrong. Some individuals listen to a real news station not a propoganda station. The real station quotes or uses excerpts from rush's comments, they just might do this to show the absurdity of the statements.
Unlike the right-wingers who praise rush as a political god.
:cuckoo:

Good ole Rush

Never misses a chance to highlight his ignorance and his bigotry

Whoa, dude...

You pegged the irony meter on that post...

irony-meter.jpg

Nah, you have that wrong. Some individuals listen to a real news station not a propoganda station. The real station quotes or uses excerpts from rush's comments, they just might do this to show the absurdity of the statements.

So you let other liberals do the listening for you and then just parrot their comments...

Okay...

From the OP...
While I am very aware that Rush is also an entertainer, I must admit I was surprised to hear him confess that Bush had something to do with Hurricane Katrina and the severe damage to New Orleanians, most of whom were Blacks. And "conspiracy theorists" have yet again been absolved!
Since there was no link in the OP, one can easily conclude that the OP listened to Rush on this occasion.

So you let other liberals do the listening for you and then just parrot their comments...

Okay...

Check the reply and then try reading it again. Nowhere was my comment made about a liberal listening to something and having the ability to make me do my own thinking.
Unlike your reply.

Many Republicans see Obama as the "anti Christ". They refer to him as the "Messiah" and the "anointed one". Obviously they believe he as "powers". We already know from their position on evolution they believe in "magic" and the "supernatural".

Rush was merely pointing out how by the left's logic Obama did all this because they accused Bush of the same during Katrina.

He was being absurd to point out your absurdity.

Not surprising it's lost on you.

Okay...

Check the reply and then try reading it again. Nowhere was my comment made about a liberal listening to something and having the ability to make me do my own thinking.
Unlike your reply.

You said I got it wrong... That was incorrect...

Somewhere, liberals are listening to Rush, getting all butthurt about some fauxtragous satirical statement, transcribing said statement into byte-size chunks on Algore's interwebz, and blasting it out to the leftist blogoshpere...

Leftwingnuts then take those chunks and post them elsewhere (like here), with even more fauxtrage...

It's rather amusing to watch....:lol:

Okay...

Unlike your reply.

Is it not interesting how political conservatives, most noted for barbaric acts, often label anyone who does not share their narrow view as a liberal/radical? And funny how almost all of them do not know that the free market, the very core of capitalism that they revolve around, was the idea of radical philosophers whom "conservatives" could not stand.

Yesterday August 31, 2011, conservative radio talk host, Rush Limbaugh over Houston AM 740, wanted to know if president Obama engineered Hurricane Irene:

"Do you think since Vermont is mostly White that Obama steered Irene to it in revenge to Bush steering (Hurricane) Katrina to New Orleans?"

LOL thats called sarcasm.

He wasn't serious about Bush or about Obama, he was making fun of the people who said Bush made Katrina happen.

Obviously you're a complete moron. When conservatives call Obama 'the obamessiah' or 'the anointed one', we are making fun of liberal ass-hats like you and their complete & utter infatuation with all things Obama.

"Do you think since Vermont is mostly White that Obama steered Irene to it in revenge to Bush steering (Hurricane) Katrina to New Orleans?"

He wasn't serious about Bush or about Obama, he was making fun of the people who said Bush made Katrina happen.

Hey! Shhhhhh....:eusa_shhh:

Don't interrupt a good fauxtrage...

Hey! Shhhhhh....:eusa_shhh:

Don't interrupt a good fauxtrage...

my bad :lmao:

LOL that's called sarcasm.

PLYMCO_PILGRIM, I hear you. Pilgrim says nothing republican propagandist Rush says is to be taken seriously at all.

Last edited:

LOL that's called sarcasm.

PLYMCO_PILGRIM, I hear you. Pilgrim says nothing republican propagandist Rush says is to be taken seriously at all.

What?

I said Rush was using sarcasm to make fun of the people who said bush made the katrina disaster happen. By showing how stupid it sounds to blame Obama for Irene he was, through sarcasm, showing how stupid it was to say the same about bush.

Pilgrim says "he (Rush) wasn't serious about Bush or about Obama." Thus according to Pilgrim, you are never to believe anything Rush says about Bush or Obama.

Forum List

Back