Rush: Most of the anti-Trump media & political action is aimed at saving Barack Obama

I for one know who Gregg Jarrett is an I put no stock in what he says either. I find the right wing nuts stupid and full of fear due to the tax hikes they will have or that the brown and the black skin will out number them in about 25 to 30 years, although I'm a Caucasian.

I know Trump is smarter than the general and he made it quite clear he is smarter than the CIA and NSA he hired. That shows how utterly stupid he is.

That is off topic.

But I will indulge you.

What the Rush comments verify for me is that the entire government has been corrupted by Obama and that is proven by many of the events involving the Fed govt since 2009.

Saudi Prince Bandar just revealed the latest example of Obama's duplicity yesterday.

.Redirect Notice

Obama's henchmen and Women are infused throughout our government.

Let's suppose Pres. Trump had a policy change in mind that he was still in the process of deliberating, which was a departure from past policies and he didnt want to give those Generals or Department heads too much time to plan a treasonous counter move?

What if he didnt want his policy changes leaked?

What his Generals and dept heads have done is to reveal their own disloyalty.

They are deep state.

Enemies of America.
His generals are disloyal as are his dept heads, who he appointed, and his intelligence people, which includes his appointees are naive and stupid, his current Secretary of State, who he appointed is weak, and his previous Secretary of State, who he appointed is dumb as a rock. If he can't find good people, maybe he needs to find a new job.

He is the cure to the swamp fever affecting our government officials.

You must like government like we had from the end of the Reagan days until 2017.

Aim higher.

Trump is the renovator here to restore us to our original specs but enhanced for modernity.

Dont be stuck on stupid.

The people he has had issues with were adept at getting to the top of the Swamp hierarchy.

He is doing the same thing Obama tried to do, but DJT is doing it to return to the rigbt path.

Obama was heading us to become the world's milk cow, or the world's bitch.
Trump promised again and again that he would drain that swamp, but without going into any detail. There were questions he might have answered, such as: What really goes on in the swamp? How will you go about the draining of which you speak? Of course, Trump never bothered with such details because he didn't understand the Washington swamp, and his supporters didn't understand Trump.

It isn't just that Trump wasn't sincere in his desire to make Washington more responsive to the public (though he wasn't). It's also that for a president to make a truly meaningful impact on the kinds of Washington habits and actions that people object to, he'd need extraordinary political skills. He'd have to be able to convince lawmakers to get beyond their individual interests to pass reforms that might threaten their livelihoods. He'd have to have a deep understanding of the workings of the executive branch so he could figure out why things work the way they do, what should and shouldn't be changed, and how you'd go about it. We may never have had a president less possessed of those skills and knowledge than Trump.

He has demonstrated without a shadow of a doubt that he has little if any understanding of how the executive branch works. And he certainly has no skills whatsoever when it comes to negotiating with congress. When the president's party in congress is deadlocked with the opposition, it's the president they turn to make deals, smooth ruffled feathers. This president just throws his hands up, walks away from negotiation, and degrades and insults the opposition. Is this the great deal maker who claimed he would have the democrats eating out his hands?

Trump promised again and again that he would drain that swamp
I-drained-the-swamp-Right-into-my-cabinet.jpg

Forum List

Back