Run Donny Run..................

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras
The sight of the President scuttling away from the Press Corps after being asked "nasty" questions by a young Asian American reporter raises more questions about his suitability for office

It was humiliating behaviour from the Leader of the Free World and deeply depressing for his followers. A competent adult should have been able to defend his record and deal with the query. It does make one wonder how he would be able to cope with the hardmen of Peking if they started asking him "nasty" questions.

However a functioning adult would not make such racist remarks in the first instance and when did it become "nasty" to call out politicians on their lies ?

It should concern everybody. It wasnt just Donny running away, it was democracy itself.

omfg
1st you have to be BEYOND A FKN RETARD TO BELIEVE THIS IN THE FIRST PLACE
2. IF YOU HAVEN'T FIGURE IT OUT YET MSM MAKES UP LIES STUPID ASS SO RETARDS LIKE YOU SPREAD THEIR LIES ===

YOU STUPID SOB !
Seen it on tv matey. It was played over here as another example of how "funny" trump is. He lacked the spine to stand up to her.

The sight of the President scuttling away from the Press Corps after being asked "nasty" questions by a young Asian American reporter raises more questions about his suitability for office

It was humiliating behaviour from the Leader of the Free World and deeply depressing for his followers. A competent adult should have been able to defend his record and deal with the query. It does make one wonder how he would be able to cope with the hardmen of Peking if they started asking him "nasty" questions.

However a functioning adult would not make such racist remarks in the first instance and when did it become "nasty" to call out politicians on their lies ?

It should concern everybody. It wasnt just Donny running away, it was democracy itself.
Tommy, I watched that exchange....I'm sure you didn't, but just ran with the msm talking points for the weak minded.
There was nothing racially motivated towards the asian reporter. Although she tried to bait him...and failed.

I find it odd that your left wing rag site didn't show the video of the exchange....don't you, Tommy?

Tommy, I watched that exchange....I'm sure you didn't, but just ran with the msm talking points for the weak minded.
There was nothing racially motivated towards the asian reporter. Although she tried to bait him...and failed.

I find it odd that your left wing rag site didn't show the video of the exchange....don't you, Tommy?
Trump's response in the opinion of many is he was racist. Whether he was or not is an opinion and everyone has a right to an opinion. He made history by being chased off his bully pulpit and publicly exposed as a cowardly punked crybaby by some female reporters.

omfg
2. IF YOU HAVEN'T FIGURE IT OUT YET MSM MAKES UP LIES STUPID ASS SO RETARDS LIKE YOU SPREAD THEIR LIES ===

YOU STUPID SOB !
Seen it on tv matey. It was played over here as another example of how "funny" trump is. He lacked the spine to stand up to her.

Typical liberal catch-22..the "invincible attacker". When he stands up to her he is "racist" or "sexist".

Oh wait I see it. "His comment was condemned as racist by some commentators."

LOL. "Some commentators" being selected Democrat operatives. Right?

Nothing new here. The press and Democrats working together again to paint a certain picture. How did that work for you on Brexit? What happened when the people got tired of being spoken down to by politicians and media elites who told them they voted wrong.?

An ass kicking..thats what happened. Hello Boris.

Trump's response in the opinion of many is he was racist. Whether he was or not is an opinion and everyone has a right to an opinion. He made history by being chased off his bully pulpit and publicly exposed as a cowardly punked crybaby by some female reporters.
BS, He had enough disrespect from that crowd. If they want to ask questions, they need to show respect, he should have done that earlier.
As for your first part of your post......only those afflicted with TDS would even think what you think. Seek help
You should have watched it...instead of relying on others to tell you what you think

The entire conference was an hour and 18 minutes.
Search engines have the link downplayed.

The big kerfluffle starts at 1:12:00

It was about over, anyway. The media is very deceptive.
I didn't know for a fact it was at the very end, but suspected it.
Sure enough, the media is skewing things dishonestly.

Last edited:
omfg

YOU STUPID SOB !
They played a 2 minute clip of the tail end of the hour+ long conference and slanted it in a dishonest manner, that's what happened.

It was on the BBC news. Moaned about "nasty" questions and ran away. Being held to account is part of the job. Did he expect praise for the highest body count in the world ?

Maybe if you spent less time worrying about the political situation in the US, your personal life would not be such a disaster? Ever think of that? We in America do not want your negativity.

Forum List

Back