Run Donny Run..................

The sight of the President scuttling away from the Press Corps after being asked "nasty" questions by a young Asian American reporter raises more questions about his suitability for office

It was humiliating behaviour from the Leader of the Free World and deeply depressing for his followers. A competent adult should have been able to defend his record and deal with the query. It does make one wonder how he would be able to cope with the hardmen of Peking if they started asking him "nasty" questions.

However a functioning adult would not make such racist remarks in the first instance and when did it become "nasty" to call out politicians on their lies ?

It should concern everybody. It wasnt just Donny running away, it was democracy itself.
Tommy, I watched that exchange....I'm sure you didn't, but just ran with the msm talking points for the weak minded.
There was nothing racially motivated towards the asian reporter. Although she tried to bait him...and failed.

I find it odd that your left wing rag site didn't show the video of the exchange....don't you, Tommy?
It was on the BBC news. Moaned about "nasty" questions and ran away. Being held to account is part of the job. Did he expect praise for the highest body count in the world ?
So...I guess you saw that it wasn't racial as what you were trying to sell, huh?
How long was the president answering question, Tommy? Was it just a couple or was he
there for a lengthy period of time?
Tough questions or disrespecting the office?
By the way...it's the liberal areas that have the highest body counts. You have the mayor of NYC that was putting virus infected
patients in nursing homes, and that just stopped a few days ago. Ignorance runs amok with the PC crowd

Of course, trump would run away. He is a spineless scumbag who lacks any intellectual ability and has no sense of dignity or decorum whatsoevery. Basically, he is unfit for office.
It seems to be a trend of right wing politicians. The tories over here will not go on certain programmes and Johnson ducked out of tough interviews in the last election. No spine.

The sight of the President scuttling away from the Press Corps after being asked "nasty" questions by a young Asian American reporter raises more questions about his suitability for office

It was humiliating behaviour from the Leader of the Free World and deeply depressing for his followers. A competent adult should have been able to defend his record and deal with the query. It does make one wonder how he would be able to cope with the hardmen of Peking if they started asking him "nasty" questions.

However a functioning adult would not make such racist remarks in the first instance and when did it become "nasty" to call out politicians on their lies ?

It should concern everybody. It wasnt just Donny running away, it was democracy itself.
Tommy, I watched that exchange....I'm sure you didn't, but just ran with the msm talking points for the weak minded.
There was nothing racially motivated towards the asian reporter. Although she tried to bait him...and failed.

I find it odd that your left wing rag site didn't show the video of the exchange....don't you, Tommy?
It was on the BBC news. Moaned about "nasty" questions and ran away. Being held to account is part of the job. Did he expect praise for the highest body count in the world ?
you should pay more attention as to whats happening in your backyard tommy old chap....

So...I guess you saw that it wasn't racial as what you were trying to sell, huh?
How long was the president answering question, Tommy? Was it just a couple or was he
By the way...it's the liberal areas that have the highest body counts. You have the mayor of NYC that was putting virus infected
patients in nursing homes, and that just stopped a few days ago. Ignorance runs amok with the PC crowd
It could be seen as racist. Why ask that girl to go to China ? I think on balance it was not full on racism but more a sign of his lack of empathy. Chinese Americans are being attacked by his base. It was irresponsible to act like that.

Of course, trump would run away. He is a spineless scumbag who lacks any intellectual ability and has no sense of dignity or decorum whatsoevery. Basically, he is unfit for office.
im glad you at least identified who you were talking about......because that sounds like lots of people in our congress....

It could be seen as racist. Why ask that girl to go to China ? I think on balance it was not full on racism but more a sign of his lack of empathy. Chinese Americans are being attacked by his base. It was irresponsible to act like that.
he did not ask her to go to china,he said ask china tommy old chap..........

Of course, trump would run away. He is a spineless scumbag who lacks any intellectual ability and has no sense of dignity or decorum whatsoever. Basically, he is unfit for office.
It was time to wrap it up anyway. I know you'll probably never see that, but that's the reality of it.
It was time to end the conference anyway, but dishonest hack media seized an opportunity to spin things with a little editing out of..the 1st hour and 12 minutes of the conference..so they did.
Tell me more about journalistic integrity. Pathetic.

Libtards attack him for pushing back at the media, now they attack him for walking away. THey are just libtards being retarded.

omfg
1st you have to be BEYOND A FKN RETARD TO BELIEVE THIS IN THE FIRST PLACE
2. IF YOU HAVEN'T FIGURE IT OUT YET MSM MAKES UP LIES STUPID ASS SO RETARDS LIKE YOU SPREAD THEIR LIES ===

YOU STUPID SOB !
Seen it on tv matey. It was played over here as another example of how "funny" trump is. He lacked the spine to stand up to her.

Everytime you say "Wacism" you look like a retard.

The entire conference was an hour and 18 minutes.
Search engines have the link downplayed.

The big kerfluffle starts at 1:12:00

It was about over, anyway. The media is very deceptive.
I didn't know for a fact it was at the very end, but suspected it.
Sure enough, the media is skewing things dishonestly.

Yup, they are making something out of nothing. It was the media who started to
get nasty and Trump cut it off. He should have been doing that years ago.
Any one who says that Trump was the problem is just playing partisan politics.

Life is tough, Tommy
That little girl should not be baiting someone like Trump, he isn't politically correct. Thank God.

Lets see how stupid Americans are this November. If they would vote this idiot in for another 4 years then the masses get what they deserve.

The rich want Donny to win. They don't care how stupid he acts. The gun nuts. The racists. The science deniers. The anti abortion freaks. Bible Thumpers. They don't give a fuck.

If Trump and Republicans win then the masses deserve to stay poor. Blacks deserve to stay second class citizens. Scientists can go fuck themselves. Pro choice women can too. And Muslims and Atheists will need to admit we are a Christian nation. Unions can go fuck themselves too. They should be outlawed if Republicans win.

And you should all shut your mouths when Republicans cut all our social security benefits 20% in order to save the program.

Haha, President Trump put that idiot in her place. Of course you snowflakes would lose your mind and scream about racism.

Lets see how stupid Americans are this November. If they would vote this idiot in for another 4 years then the masses get what they deserve.

The rich want Donny to win. They don't care how stupid he acts. The gun nuts. The racists. The science deniers. The anti abortion freaks. Bible Thumpers. They don't give a fuck.

If Trump and Republicans win then the masses deserve to stay poor. Blacks deserve to stay second class citizens. Scientists can go fuck themselves. Pro choice women can too. And Muslims and Atheists will need to admit we are a Christian nation. Unions can go fuck themselves too. They should be outlawed if Republicans win.

And you should all shut your mouths when Republicans cut all our social security benefits 20% in order to save the program.
So when did blacks become “second class citizens”? During the Hussein era?

Forum List

Back