CNN Virus Townhall Features Greta Thunberg

The Left’s guru for all things under the sun is a school dropout child with a bad temper.

Amazing how a little girl gets your panties all wadded up.
Only panties I see wadded are yours. Can't you people get any real experts to carry your lies above the age of eleven? Terrible to see children abused this way, but then you don't mind killing them by the millions.

upload_2020-1-8_21-53-59.png
proxy-6 copy.jpg

The Left’s guru for all things under the sun is a school dropout child with a bad temper.

Amazing how you’re stupid enough to listen to a girl on how to run a nation.
She gets to you. Grow up.
TRANSLATION: Don't rock our paid mouthpieces. Children are so easy and cheap to hire and the public is so gullible to them!

What qualifies her to be on a coronavirus panel?
Its TV and they will probably get many viewers. I don't follow her. She means nothing to me but she sure gets the publicity and drives the wingers nuts.

So she's not qualified?
All this from a guy who rails bloody murder how Fox News Network is all "fake" news because they actually give both sides of the issues an honest examination.

Its TV and they will probably get many viewers. I don't follow her. She means nothing to me but she sure gets the publicity and drives the wingers nuts.

So she's not qualified?
Qualified to give her opinion. Doesn't move me in any direction.

What is the opinion of a 17 year old kid with zero medical background worth to CNN and their viewers? Don't you think that's a legitimate question? My son is the same age and has the same qualifications as her to sit on that panel, which is none. Why don't they have him on?

So she's not qualified?
She's not even qualified to move out of her parent's house! The only opinion of hers worth considering is whether she wants green beans or corn with her dinner.

So she's not qualified?

What is the opinion of a 17 year old kid with zero medical background worth to CNN and their viewers? Don't you think that's a legitimate question? My son is the same age and has the same qualifications as her to sit on that panel, which is none. Why don't they have him on?
Fuck if I know. Ask someone that gives a damn.

So she's not qualified?
Stay tuned next week at eleven: CNN's democratic think-tank on trade with China.

elementary-school-kids-class-working-together-desk-128591583.jpg

Forum List

Back