Run Donny Run..................

The sight of the President scuttling away from the Press Corps after being asked "nasty" questions by a young Asian American reporter raises more questions about his suitability for office

It was humiliating behaviour from the Leader of the Free World and deeply depressing for his followers. A competent adult should have been able to defend his record and deal with the query. It does make one wonder how he would be able to cope with the hardmen of Peking if they started asking him "nasty" questions.

However a functioning adult would not make such racist remarks in the first instance and when did it become "nasty" to call out politicians on their lies ?

It should concern everybody. It wasnt just Donny running away, it was democracy itself.

Lets see how stupid Americans are this November. If they would vote this idiot in for another 4 years then the masses get what they deserve.

The rich want Donny to win. They don't care how stupid he acts. The gun nuts. The racists. The science deniers. The anti abortion freaks. Bible Thumpers. They don't give a fuck.

If Trump and Republicans win then the masses deserve to stay poor. Blacks deserve to stay second class citizens. Scientists can go fuck themselves. Pro choice women can too. And Muslims and Atheists will need to admit we are a Christian nation. Unions can go fuck themselves too. They should be outlawed if Republicans win.

And you should all shut your mouths when Republicans cut all our social security benefits 20% in order to save the program.
So when did blacks become “second class citizens”? During the Hussein era?
This is why blacks don't vote Republican. Republicans treat blacks like second class citizens in the real world and then ask when blacks became second class citizens. You know American history right? So then you tell me when it started.

Actually, tell me when it ever stopped. Did it stop immediately following the civil war? Did it stop immediately following the civil rights act? Did it stop the minute Obama was elected president?

^Silly Boo Boo gonna silly. :)
You know what I love? I love how obvious Republicans have become. Trump isn't handling the coronavirus well? Then lets talk about going after Obama and Hillary for their crimes.

Obama said Trump is a danger to America? Lets investigate Obama.

The thread titles recently are so obvious REpublicans here have gotten their talking points from Rush or Fox this morning or yesterday. They so want to control the conversation/message/subject.

I refuse to reply to any of those distraction threads.

You know what I love? I love how obvious Republicans have become. Trump isn't handling the coronavirus well? Then lets talk about going after Obama and Hillary for their crimes.

The thread titles recently are so obvious REpublicans here have gotten their talking points from Rush or Fox this morning or yesterday. They so want to control the conversation/message/subject.

So who do you plan on voting for this fall?

So who do you plan on voting for this fall?
Straight Democratic ticket

The sight of the President scuttling away from the Press Corps after being asked "nasty" questions by a young Asian American reporter raises more questions about his suitability for office

It was humiliating behaviour from the Leader of the Free World and deeply depressing for his followers. A competent adult should have been able to defend his record and deal with the query. It does make one wonder how he would be able to cope with the hardmen of Peking if they started asking him "nasty" questions.

However a functioning adult would not make such racist remarks in the first instance and when did it become "nasty" to call out politicians on their lies ?

It should concern everybody. It wasnt just Donny running away, it was democracy itself.

Lets see how stupid Americans are this November. If they would vote this idiot in for another 4 years then the masses get what they deserve.

The rich want Donny to win. They don't care how stupid he acts. The gun nuts. The racists. The science deniers. The anti abortion freaks. Bible Thumpers. They don't give a fuck.

If Trump and Republicans win then the masses deserve to stay poor. Blacks deserve to stay second class citizens. Scientists can go fuck themselves. Pro choice women can too. And Muslims and Atheists will need to admit we are a Christian nation. Unions can go fuck themselves too. They should be outlawed if Republicans win.

And you should all shut your mouths when Republicans cut all our social security benefits 20% in order to save the program.

It's not just the "rich" who want him to win, because there are still many of the wealthy left out there who don't support him at all.

He was effective in the last election at convincing quite a few who lack wealth that he had intentions of protecting their self interests. Maybe this time they will see things differently.

Of course, trump would run away. He is a spineless scumbag who lacks any intellectual ability and has no sense of dignity or decorum whatsoevery. Basically, he is unfit for office.
It seems to be a trend of right wing politicians. The tories over here will not go on certain programmes and Johnson ducked out of tough interviews in the last election. No spine.

Yup. Your country and mine. Its not just a lack of spine, it's a lack of evidence to support their positions.They just run rather than taking the opportunity to explain to the public what they are doing and why. No facts, no reports, no statistics offered to back up their positions: just run away from the mic, claiming that any serious question is just a hostile "gotcha" question posed by some fanatic who "hates trump" or Johnson or any other UK politician of your choice.

One thing that I have very much liked about both of the Clintons and President Obama is they stayed at the mic and offered traceable facts and figures to back up what they say. If asked a question, President Clinton led off his answer by commenting "I'm glad you asked that" and then speaking about the topic for 10 minutes. Right-wingers are never prepared to face the public and just run away in a cowardly manner, leaving nothing of substance behind.

Tommy, I watched that exchange....I'm sure you didn't, but just ran with the msm talking points for the weak minded.
There was nothing racially motivated towards the asian reporter. Although she tried to bait him...and failed.

I find it odd that your left wing rag site didn't show the video of the exchange....don't you, Tommy?
Trump's response in the opinion of many is he was racist. Whether he was or not is an opinion and everyone has a right to an opinion. He made history by being chased off his bully pulpit and publicly exposed as a cowardly punked crybaby by some female reporters.

Trump's response in the opinion of many is he was racist.

Chinese is a race?

Reminding the world of Commie Chinese lies is racist?

Of course, trump would run away. He is a spineless scumbag who lacks any intellectual ability and has no sense of dignity or decorum whatsoevery. Basically, he is unfit for office.
It seems to be a trend of right wing politicians. The tories over here will not go on certain programmes and Johnson ducked out of tough interviews in the last election. No spine.

Yup. Your country and mine. Its not just a lack of spine, it's a lack of evidence to support their positions.They just run rather than taking the opportunity to explain to the public what they are doing and why. No facts, no reports, no statistics offered to back up their positions: just run away from the mic, claiming that any serious question is just a hostile "gotcha" question posed by some fanatic who "hates trump" or Johnson or any other UK politician of your choice.

One thing that I have very much liked about both of the Clintons and President Obama is they stayed at the mic and offered traceable facts and figures to back up what they say. If asked a question, President Clinton led off his answer by commenting "I'm glad you asked that" and then speaking about the topic for 10 minutes. Right-wingers are never prepared to face the public and just run away in a cowardly manner, leaving nothing of substance behind.
Trump is incapable of answering a question honestly. That puts him at risk every time.

Trump is incapable of answering a question honestly. That puts him at risk every time.
Not one of the right-wing politicians in the U.S. can stand to be questioned by the public. If they are so sure that they are right on some issue, then they should be able to participate in an open round-table discussion on this issue, in front of the public, but they can't or won't. I suspect that the same is true of the right-wingers in the UK. It is our right and duty in our respective countries to ask the tough questions and get answers from those who supposedly lead us..

Tommy, I watched that exchange....I'm sure you didn't, but just ran with the msm talking points for the weak minded.
There was nothing racially motivated towards the asian reporter. Although she tried to bait him...and failed.

I find it odd that your left wing rag site didn't show the video of the exchange....don't you, Tommy?
We all saw the video. There are no MSM talking points. trump did exactly what tommy said. Yes the comment was racist. He's been asked that by white reporters and he didn't give them the same response. Whites like yourself need to understand that the perception you have of racism as the old time overt type isn't what's done today. We who have to live with it and must understand it to survive know it when we see it.

Trump's response in the opinion of many is he was racist. Whether he was or not is an opinion and everyone has a right to an opinion. He made history by being chased off his bully pulpit and publicly exposed as a cowardly punked crybaby by some female reporters.
BS, He had enough disrespect from that crowd. If they want to ask questions, they need to show respect, he should have done that earlier.
As for your first part of your post......only those afflicted with TDS would even think what you think. Seek help
You should have watched it...instead of relying on others to tell you what you think
He is the president, he works for us, we pay his salary, we foot the bill for him living in the white house, we pay for his air force one trips and his weekends at Mir a Lago. We pay for his golf. Therefore he answers questions when he is asked.

It was on the BBC news. Moaned about "nasty" questions and ran away. Being held to account is part of the job. Did he expect praise for the highest body count in the world ?
So...I guess you saw that it wasn't racial as what you were trying to sell, huh?
How long was the president answering question, Tommy? Was it just a couple or was he
there for a lengthy period of time?
Tough questions or disrespecting the office?
By the way...it's the liberal areas that have the highest body counts. You have the mayor of NYC that was putting virus infected
patients in nursing homes, and that just stopped a few days ago. Ignorance runs amok with the PC crowd
I think that you might check yourself about the body counts because the conservative rural areas are now seeing a rise in cases while New York is seeing a reduction.

It was on the BBC news. Moaned about "nasty" questions and ran away. Being held to account is part of the job. Did he expect praise for the highest body count in the world ?
So...I guess you saw that it wasn't racial as what you were trying to sell, huh?
How long was the president answering question, Tommy? Was it just a couple or was he
there for a lengthy period of time?
Tough questions or disrespecting the office?
By the way...it's the liberal areas that have the highest body counts. You have the mayor of NYC that was putting virus infected
patients in nursing homes, and that just stopped a few days ago. Ignorance runs amok with the PC crowd
It could be seen as racist. Why ask that girl to go to China ? I think on balance it was not full on racism but more a sign of his lack of empathy. Chinese Americans are being attacked by his base. It was irresponsible to act like that.
He has been asked that by whites and did not give the same response. Besides China is not respnsible for managing the flu here. Americans are getting this who have not ever been close to China or never ever had a Chinese person within miles of where they live.

So when did blacks become “second class citizens”? During the Hussein era?

Sealybobo is an example of a racist democrat. If 80 percent of the blacks vote against trump we don't deserve to be subject to trumps bullshit if he was to win. As to your question, blacks have been treated as second class citizens since 7-4-1776. Now for you to miss everything else he said to ask that question and make that comment displays your own racism.

Last edited:

We all saw the video. There are no MSM talking points. trump did exactly what tommy said. Yes the comment was racist. He's been asked that by white reporters and he didn't give them the same response. Whites like yourself need to understand that the perception you have of racism as the old time overt type isn't what's done today. We who have to live with it and must understand it to survive know it when we see it.

The right-wingers try to throw a veil of what they are trying to do with regard to racism, sexism, homophobia, religious bigotry, and all things against so many demographic groups. But this veil is too thin to mask what they are doing.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Mrs. Shepard awoke to find that this Kita was trying to invade her home along with an armed mob. According to the right-wingers, she should have shot them down. But, alas, she did not have a gun handy. Must we all have loaded guns in our houses?

I strongly believe that there is something racial going here.

Mrs. Shepard awoke to find that this Kita was trying to invade her home along with an armed mob. According to the right-wingers, she should have shot them down. But, alas, she did not have a gun handy. Must we all have loaded guns in our houses?

I strongly believe that there is something racial going here.
What happened?

I strongly believe that there is something racial going; here.
What happened?
I'm going back to bed now, but I will leave you with this: North Carolina mother leaned on faith when armed group tried to break into her home

An armed mob led by a deputy tried to gain their way into a home where the mother was asleep, looking for her teenage son about a missing girl. This family had nothing to do with it, and the girl turned up unharmed.

I strongly believe that there is something racial going; here.
What happened?
I'm going back to bed now, but I will leave you with this: North Carolina mother leaned on faith when armed group tried to break into her home

An armed mob led by a deputy tried to gain their way into a home where the mother was asleep, looking for her teenage son about a missing girl. This family had nothing to do with it, and the girl turned up unharmed.
Thank you.

Forum List

Back