Rubber rooms, fireplace zones, bad land

EvMetro

Platinum Member
Mar 10, 2017
What would compel somebody to post something in a subforum that is titled rubber room, or fireplace zone? Why would anybody post a thread in a subforum named bad land? These names sound really juvenile, so I cannot imagine why anybody would start a thread in these places. I have been seeing admins actually encouraging people to post legitimate content in these subforums that give the front forum page a shameful black eye.

For those who actually start threads in these places with the juvenile names, what attracts you to these places?

What would compel somebody to post something in a subforum that is titled rubber room, or fireplace zone? Why would anybody post a thread in a subforum named bad land? These names sound really juvenile, so I cannot imagine why anybody would start a thread in these places. I have been seeing admins actually encouraging people to post legitimate content in these subforums that give the front forum page a shameful black eye.

For those who actually start threads in these places with the juvenile names, what attracts you to these places?
Is miketx a juvenile name? LOL

After a discussion with a Mod years ago it was deemed the best place for us low life vermin in "the sewer" to dwell there so that we wouldn't infect the pure and innocent in the "upper" reaches. Beware the Tides of the Sewer!!!!

Greg

Is miketx a juvenile name? LOL
This right here is a lefty orchestrating getting this thread moved. Yep, the mods let you derail it and muck it up, and then it gets moved. Let's see how long this takes for you to get the thread censored.

1657155603936.png

Also we want a minimum of THAT!!!!

Greg

This right here is a lefty orchestrating getting this thread moved. Yep, the mods let you derail it and muck it up, and then it gets moved. Let's see how long this takes for you to get the thread censored.
Whenever I go "upstairs" I tend to get banned; I am a miserable sinner; a real asshole so it's best I not to come up here much.

Just sayin'.

Greg

subhumans, rubber peeps, and folks on fire

this place is nothing, if not accommodating......

~A~
I think the homepage that has all the forums listed looks low class with these juvenile subforum titles. They bring the image of this place down to a lower level.

I think the homepage that has all the forums listed looks low class with these juvenile subforum titles. They bring the image of this place down to a lower level.
Good!! RAW is not a bad thing!!!

Greg

They should clip a few of them. Some I don't think have had a response this year.......Does that tell you something?

Forum List

Back