Your biggest political interest

EvMetro

Platinum Member
Mar 10, 2017
Each of us has a most important politic topic, even if it is only one of many. For me, protecting my constitutional rights and freedom is probably my biggest concern. This is probably no surprise to those who are watching my endless fight against censorship. What is YOUR biggest political concern or topic? Economy? Orange man bad? Racism? Let's hear what is most important to you.

1. Preserving the purpose and rights we gave ourselves in our Constitution of The United States.
2. The working-class issues especially the working poor and those who cannot care for themselves.
3. Security of the U.S.A. both domestic and foreign policy.

As a Canadian, civil liberties and with it access to justice in the face of such abuses, without question. We possess such a deficit in these principles, I've experience it and I know it's destroying our nation.

If I may, without stepping outside my bounds, in terms of American interests it is probably your southern border. I view this as a major threat to Americas long term sovereignty and the impact of this could reverberate for generations across other nations from Canada to Europe.

What really frightens me is that some don't see this, or worse, don't care. Just as some believed $4T in your economy wouldn't contribute to inflation, I am confident they are wrong.

Speaking as a symbolic stack of gold bars my political interests are purely monetary and physical. Whatever keeps me out of harms way and puts me towards a free market where my value can rise should be okay with me. The man behind the gold bar stack though has no political interests outside of self-serving profits and personal wealth.

Reducing the size, scope, and REACH of the Federal government by all legal means. As it is, I think it's a lost cause and nothing short of a revolution based on organized, severe civil disobedience has a chance of turning it all around.

Each of us has a most important politic topic, even if it is only one of many. For me, protecting my constitutional rights and freedom is probably my biggest concern. This is probably no surprise to those who are watching my endless fight against censorship. What is YOUR biggest political concern or topic? Economy? Orange man bad? Racism? Let's hear what is most important to you.

My deepest concerns are the preservation of individual rights, the protection of children born and unborn, and freedom of movement across our nation. Second to that, unfair taxation of personal real estate, perhaps.

Forum List

Back