Roy Moore For US Senate from Alabama!!

…trying to eradicate homosexuality will drive that underground with disastrous consequences .

Letting it out into the open has had disastrous consequences, and is poised to have even worse, unless it is stopped.

But then we already know that you disagree with mainstream Americans, that it is a bad thing now for these sick degenerates to be openly going after young children.
You should really get some help with you obsession with children , Blaylock. You're a scary and sick dude. Tell us dip stick. How did marginalizing, demeaning and relegating gays to the shadows of society make the world a better and safer place for children or anyone else? YOU and your ilk need to be relegated to the margins shadows of society. Oh wait ! You already have been , but you're too fucking stupid to know it.

Actually, this is a bad joke without a punch line. The thought of him actually being elected makes me feel as though I am stuck in a thick tar of despair which hangs in the air like the stench of death. He is a disgrace to the concept of human rights, a dangerous enemy of the rule of law and an over the top insane dinosaur.

Alabama Senate Candidate Roy Moore Wants To Criminalize Gay Sex, Abortion

U.S. Senate candidate and former Alabama Chief Justice Roy Moore says he wants to criminalize gay sex and abortion, just like they did in the good old days. Moore, who has announced he is running for the U.S. Senate again, says he wants to take the U.S. back in time when gay sex and abortion were illegal. Speaking to the Huntsville Republican Men’s Group earlier this week, Moore said: We have got to go back to what we did back… Read more

Now, I have a few of questions for anyone who can support this

Would criminalizing gay sex stop gay sex, or just relegate it to the margins of society as it had been, and if the latter how would this benefit society.

How has the legalization of gay sex ( Lawrence v. Texas) and the establishment of same sex marriage (Obergefell v. Hodges) had a negative impact on anyone's life?

Do you believe that criminalizing abortion will stop abortion or, drive it underground putting women at risk.?

Please answer honestly.

Furthermore he is a vile hypocrite !

Many Alabama Republicans continue to support Moore despite the fact that in November 2017, during a Senate special election in Alabama, nine different women came forward with allegations of sexual misconduct, child molestation, and pedophilia against Moore.

According to multiple reports the Alabama politician sexually abused a 14-year-old-girl and pursued many other teenage girls while in his early 30’s.

Homosexuality has been around since the Stone Ages and to attempt to purge it from society has been done since then with massive failure.

Those still trying to eradicate it are the ones that believe the Earth is only ten thousand years old and the Bible is the final word that we should follow.

Abortion should be illegal after the first trimester unless there is a threat to the mother life, the child will be born defected or if rape or incest is proven.

Outlawing all abortion is just going to drive women to Mexico or to black market doctors...
Agreed, for the most part. Not sure about the first trimester though. Like abortion, trying to eradicate homosexuality will drive that underground with disastrous consequences .

First there months the majority of women know if they want to keep or abort, so after that I say the child is formed enough not to be aborted unless again the mother life is in threat, the child is showing physical defects or rape or incest is proven.

This stuff where a woman has one in the last trimester is wrong in my opinion...

I was part of the fight to remove the 10 Commandments from the Alabama Supreme Court lobby. The fact that Roy Moore wants a christian court system says enough about him.

Yes, reverting back to our founding principles and what made us great would be terrible.

So you think telling every other religion, and those with no religion that they may not be treated fairly, is good?

I just gave you something to think about...that's all.
'Progressing' ourselves down the shitter doesn't really seem to be working.

I'm not going down the shitter. Maybe you see yourself going down the shitter. Same sex marriage hasn't caused the end of the world. Women having equal rights hasn't caused problems. The fact that gays aren't hiding who they are doesn't mean there are more of them. Other religions sharing our world doesn't seem to be the huge problem people claimed it would be.

Actually, this is a bad joke without a punch line. The thought of him actually being elected makes me feel as though I am stuck in a thick tar of despair which hangs in the air like the stench of death. He is a disgrace to the concept of human rights, a dangerous enemy of the rule of law and an over the top insane dinosaur.

U.S. Senate candidate and former Alabama Chief Justice Roy Moore says he wants to criminalize gay sex and abortion, just like they did in the good old days. Moore, who has announced he is running for the U.S. Senate again, says he wants to take the U.S. back in time when gay sex and abortion were illegal. Speaking to the Huntsville Republican Men’s Group earlier this week, Moore said: We have got to go back to what we did back… Read more

Would criminalizing gay sex stop gay sex, or just relegate it to the margins of society as it had been, and if the latter how would this benefit society.

How has the legalization of gay sex ( Lawrence v. Texas) and the establishment of same sex marriage (Obergefell v. Hodges) had a negative impact on anyone's life?

Do you believe that criminalizing abortion will stop abortion or, drive it underground putting women at risk.?

Please answer honestly.

Many Alabama Republicans continue to support Moore despite the fact that in November 2017, during a Senate special election in Alabama, nine different women came forward with allegations of sexual misconduct, child molestation, and pedophilia against Moore.

According to multiple reports the Alabama politician sexually abused a 14-year-old-girl and pursued many other teenage girls while in his early 30’s.
Abortion already puts people at risk.

I am so sick of faggots and their bitching. The sick lowlifes are sick disgusting perverts. Period. All the political correctness and all the corrupt lies from the APA does not change that fact.

An odd view for someone who continually disparages Trump for his private sex life and now wants to impeach him from office for alleged private things said evesdropped over the telephone.
That fact that you are unable to grasp the gravity of a act that compromised national security, and strengthened Russia's hand, for the purpose of personal , political gain, speaks volumes to your lack of intellectual acumen.
Hoo Boy. There goes another Polluted Progressive Nimrod making rash, wild, unsupported conclusions, then backing them up by telling us everyone but him are simply too stupid to comprehend them! Lemme guess, you are Summa Cum Laude from Harvard too? :21:
Rutgers actually. What did you graduate from ? Special ed. ?
So you were summa cum laude from Rutgers? Figures. Didn't they use to call that the Queen's College? :auiqs.jpg:
View attachment 292352
You got it all wrong, Queenie:
  • Idiots like you entertain the world.
  • Entertainment makes time go faster.
  • Going faster lightens the load of life.
  • Conclusion: Idiots like you a bit light in the loafers makes the world go round better just getting a chuckle at how you make an ass of yourself.
(sorry. didn't mean to add any self-arousing mental imagery)

I am so sick of faggots and their bitching. The sick lowlifes are sick disgusting perverts. Period. All the political correctness and all the corrupt lies from the APA does not change that fact.
Agreed. One of the great joys of a normal relationship is being with someone so utterly different from you at every level. Two people so different, yet delightfully complimentary to each other. Being gay is basically turning one's back on life, a form of fear of the world and withdrawal where you find safety in being, essentially, with yourself.

Please answer honestly.

Moore is a fn pig A republican ,,but I repeat myself

Forum List

Back