Roy Moore For US Senate from Alabama!!

Let's make this simple.

Do you or do you not support this pedophile?
Just because you say he is doesn't make it so.

Just like Ford said they were being gang raped in the BS Borking of Kav.........

Innocent til proven guilty.......as soon as Moore lost time......it all went away........Imagine that......Only coming up again now that he's running again.......imagine that.

Roy Moore needs to be put out to pasture.
No, we are not making gay sex illegal. And please tell us, Roy, what does that even mean?
Why can’t he have a diverse opinion?
Let him represent today's GOP.
Thank goodness for freedom of expression.
There you go exposing your prejudice and dimwittery again. Let him represent the GOP? Why? To justify your eternal prejudice and malice toward all things you believe conservative? You have just disqualified yourself forever as a dispassionate, political neutral "moderate."
And "Thank Goodness For Freedom Expression?" That is, unless it clashes with YOUR value system, then it is muzzle 'em tight and off with their heads, eh, Mac?
I just had a Regressive Lefty lying about my opinion, now you do it.

You nutters really are just peas in a pod.

I just said he should have full freedom of speech, YOU QUOTED ME, and then you claim I want to "muzzle 'em tight."

What is wrong with you people?

You never said he should have full freedom of speech. Maybe if you knew how to express yourself better, you wouldn't have to spend so much time putting down everyone.

No, we are not making gay sex illegal. And please tell us, Roy, what does that even mean?
Obviously it matters if his “diverse opinion” wants to dictate what other people do behind closed doors. He’s a selfish, bigoted sack of shit.
An odd view for someone who continually disparages Trump for his private sex life and now wants to impeach him from office for alleged private things said evesdropped over the telephone.
That fact that you are unable to grasp the gravity of a act that compromised national security, and strengthened Russia's hand, for the purpose of personal , political gain, speaks volumes to your lack of intellectual acumen.
Yeah. I'm sure when Trump gave the Javolins to Ukraine........Putin was going..........yippie Trump.
Same thing to the wasted Russian Mercs in the Syrian desert.......Putin going way to go killing Russians.

Now Russia loved the Clintons...Billy boy with 500 k speeches.....and of course the Uranium deal.

pfft............Left are pack of liars and thieves.

Obviously it matters if his “diverse opinion” wants to dictate what other people do behind closed doors. He’s a selfish, bigoted sack of shit.
An odd view for someone who continually disparages Trump for his private sex life and now wants to impeach him from office for alleged private things said evesdropped over the telephone.
That fact that you are unable to grasp the gravity of a act that compromised national security, and strengthened Russia's hand, for the purpose of personal , political gain, speaks volumes to your lack of intellectual acumen.
Hoo Boy. There goes another Polluted Progressive Nimrod making rash, wild, unsupported conclusions, then backing them up by telling us everyone but him are simply too stupid to comprehend them! Lemme guess, you are Summa Cum Laude from Harvard too? :21:

Yeah. I'm sure when Trump gave the Javolins to Ukraine........Putin was going..........yippie Trump.
Same thing to the wasted Russian Mercs in the Syrian desert.......Putin going way to go killing Russians.

Now Russia loved the Clintons...Billy boy with 500 k speeches.....and of course the Uranium deal.

Trump released the aide AFTER he was briefed on the whistleblower allegation. His ass was on the hot seat and he was not quite so stupid as to not know it.

Hoo Boy. There goes another Polluted Progressive Nimrod making rash, wild, unsupported conclusions, then backing them up by telling us everyone but him are simply too stupid to comprehend them! Lemme guess, you are Summa Cum Laude from Harvard too? :21:
Rutgers actually. What did you graduate from ? Special ed. ?

Trump released the aide AFTER he was briefed on the whistleblower allegation. His ass was on the hot seat and he was not quite so stupid as to not know it.
Yeman aid was also withheld.............and there is an issue of the sale of High Tech engines from the Ukraine to China.........that would increase the stealth tech to China..........

Was AID WITHHELD..........and DID UKRAINE say they were PRESSURED...........They didn't now did they.

You don't have a Crime.............You don't have the evidence.....what you have is a bunch of people with opinions from Hearsay that don't like Trump.........

In the Senate..........IT'S TOAST.

When did I disparage his sex life? I don’t even want to come close to the thought of that fat piece of shit on the job lol

Let's make this simple.

Do you or do you not support this pedophile?

"I believe survivors"
You made an ass of yourself.
rg-for-email-2.png

So you were summa cum laude from Rutgers? Figures. Didn't they use to call that the Queen's College? :auiqs.jpg:

We are not talking about an opinion. We are talking about someone who wants to be a legislator and wants to make specific sex acts illegal.

Now, is Roy talking about making anal sex illegal? Oral sex illegal? Or anal sex between 2 men and oral sex between 2 women?

The SCOTUS has already ruled on homosexual sex acts. There is no reason to revisit it except for some homophobic religious freak.
Good screw gays.. I’m
Sick of them
They exist whether you like it or not. Suck it up buttercup. You aren’t entitled to people coddling your selfish worldview.
So did Nazis and Pedophiles. That doesn't mean I should like or accept them.
Right sexual activity between two consenting same sex adults is just like naziism and pedophilia. How dumb are you?

We are not talking about an opinion. We are talking about someone who wants to be a legislator and wants to make specific sex acts illegal.

Now, is Roy talking about making anal sex illegal? Oral sex illegal? Or anal sex between 2 men and oral sex between 2 women?

The SCOTUS has already ruled on homosexual sex acts. There is no reason to revisit it except for some homophobic religious freak.
Good screw gays.. I’m
Sick of them
They exist whether you like it or not. Suck it up buttercup. You aren’t entitled to people coddling your selfish worldview.
So did Nazis and Pedophiles. That doesn't mean I should like or accept them.
Right sexual activity between two consenting same sex adults is just like naziism and pedophilia. How dumb are you?
Apparently not as dumb as you. You said that, not I.

…trying to eradicate homosexuality will drive that underground with disastrous consequences .

Letting it out into the open has had disastrous consequences, and is poised to have even worse, unless it is stopped.

But then we already know that you disagree with mainstream Americans, that it is a bad thing now for these sick degenerates to be openly going after young children.

God has chosen Moore in that seat, just like he chose Trump.

as the prophet Daniel said, only God establishes and rises up leaders!

I was part of the fight to remove the 10 Commandments from the Alabama Supreme Court lobby. The fact that Roy Moore wants a christian court system says enough about him.

Yes, reverting back to our founding principles and what made us great would be terrible.

I was part of the fight to remove the 10 Commandments from the Alabama Supreme Court lobby. The fact that Roy Moore wants a christian court system says enough about him.

Yes, reverting back to our founding principles and what made us great would be terrible.

So you think telling every other religion, and those with no religion that they may not be treated fairly, is good?

So you think telling every other religion, and those with no religion that they may not be treated fairly, is good?

I just gave you something to think about...that's all.
'Progressing' ourselves down the shitter doesn't really seem to be working.

So you were summa cum laude from Rutgers? Figures. Didn't they use to call that the Queen's College? :auiqs.jpg:
upload_2019-11-29_20-1-14.jpeg

Forum List

Back