ROTFLMFAO~IRISH Bobby O'Rourke: I Don't Need to Give Charity, Running for Office is Charity Enough!!

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
Well there you go, ladies and gentlemen...the DEFINITIVE ANSWER why you are a cheap mother fucking DemonRAT!!!!! Hell even Blow Job Clinton donated his USED UNDERWEAR!!!!!

Frontpage ^ | 04/17/2019 | Daniel Greenfield

He truly is a Kennedy. I can't think of a more Kennedyesque response than the one that Robert Francis 'Bobby' O'Rourke just gave. The Democrat politician, who is the son-in-law of a billionaire, doesn't like giving to charity. But that's okay. He gave at the office. The political office.

Is he sacrificing here or are we sacrificing?

I would think that employing Bobby on the public dime so his billionaire father-in-law doesn't have to, would be our sacrifice. Clearly the lefty message about Americans subsidizing billionaires has a point when it comes to Bobby.

Beto O'Rourke defended his meager rate of charitable giving on Tuesday night, saying that he doesn't report all of his donations to the IRS and in any case, he contributes in other ways through his work in politics.

"I've served in public office since 2005. I do my best to contribute to the success of my community, my state and now, of my country. There are ways that I do this that are measurable. And there are ways that I do this that are immeasurable," he said.

The breathaking arrogance of this isn't just Kennedyesque, it's Obamaesque. This man doesn't have to give to charity. Running for office is his great act of charity. To us. The little people.

Bobby O'Rourke's contributions are "immeasurable". Don't even try measuring them. There isn't a microscope small enough.

The Next President of the United States???”

ubD2Rqb.gif

BETO-1024x403-600x236.jpg

Beto Orouke is the new "AOC"...

What comes out of his mouth is nothing but political noise. He knows he has no chance to go up against Trump. So, he is basically "throwing in the towel" early.

I watched Tucker Carlson last night (if you don't, you should) and he pointed out how dimocrap politicians just simply put together a string of cliches when confronted with a real question about something.

It could use being posted in here if for no other reason than to watch dims defend it.

Well there you go, ladies and gentlemen...the DEFINITIVE ANSWER why you are a cheap mother fucking DemonRAT!!!!! Hell even Blow Job Clinton donated his USED UNDERWEAR!!!!!

Frontpage ^ | 04/17/2019 | Daniel Greenfield

He truly is a Kennedy. I can't think of a more Kennedyesque response than the one that Robert Francis 'Bobby' O'Rourke just gave. The Democrat politician, who is the son-in-law of a billionaire, doesn't like giving to charity. But that's okay. He gave at the office. The political office.

Is he sacrificing here or are we sacrificing?

I would think that employing Bobby on the public dime so his billionaire father-in-law doesn't have to, would be our sacrifice. Clearly the lefty message about Americans subsidizing billionaires has a point when it comes to Bobby.

Beto O'Rourke defended his meager rate of charitable giving on Tuesday night, saying that he doesn't report all of his donations to the IRS and in any case, he contributes in other ways through his work in politics.

"I've served in public office since 2005. I do my best to contribute to the success of my community, my state and now, of my country. There are ways that I do this that are measurable. And there are ways that I do this that are immeasurable," he said.

The breathaking arrogance of this isn't just Kennedyesque, it's Obamaesque. This man doesn't have to give to charity. Running for office is his great act of charity. To us. The little people.

Bobby O'Rourke's contributions are "immeasurable". Don't even try measuring them. There isn't a microscope small enough.

The Next President of the United States???”

ubD2Rqb.gif

BETO-1024x403-600x236.jpg
There are simply no quality people running for the Democratic nomination. That's why more than half the Democrats polled support either Biden or Sanders, names they recognize, despite the fact neither Biden or Sanders has ever said or done anything important.

Forum List

Back