Bob Barr auditioned for trump's 2020 Campaign Manager

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US
I thought Bob Barr was going to give a legal calculated presentation. Instead he gave a political speech....

DudeOpinion.jpg

Pure, speculative, horseshit, personal opinion as an OP???

Great moderation in here, folks.

Stupendous.

This pile of shit, both the post and the poster, belong in the junk pile of the Board

Trump claimed NO executive privilege to have anything redacted. Period. His office fully cooperated with the investigation. Period.

Poor trump was viewed as the Charlie Brown of the Presidency.....poor Donnie....

But Barr never mentioned the multiple lies around trump....the convictions....the plea deals.

He said poor Donnie was being picked on....what a sham from a once respected attorney...NO MORE...

He is a trump stooge..

I thought Bob Barr was going to give a legal calculated presentation. Instead he gave a political speech....

I don't think Barr will have time to campaign for TRUMP, he'll be to busy with indictments of the Obama/Clinton/FBI spying ring.

Poor trump was viewed as the Charlie Brown of the Presidency.....poor Donnie....

But Barr never mentioned the multiple lies around trump....the convictions....the plea deals.

He said poor Donnie was being picked on....what a sham from a once respected attorney...NO MORE...

He is a trump stooge..
Show us any convictions, or even charges for conspiracy with Russia from Trump or his campaign.

And you guys made a serious misjudgment that he would be anything like Charlie Brown.

Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, but you idiots are on a massive losing streak. You whiners remind me of Wil E. Coyote.

He is a trump stooge..

Eh, just admit that you're a victim of fake news gullibility or just listen to them and so you can continue to feed your hate.

I predict you're fully invested in being foolish and feeding your hate ... :wink_2:

Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, but you idiots are on a massive losing streak. You whiners remind me of Wil E. Coyote.

:abgg2q.jpg:

Oh yeah...Dems are on a real losing streak.

Democrats Win Big in 2018 Midterm Elections | Faculty Forum

RealClearPolitics - Election Other - President Trump Job Approval

And what Barr says means NOTHING as he is clearly staggeringly biased with near-zero cred outside of Trumpbots.

Jeez...you just cannot stop making ignorant statements...can you?

Have a nice day.

He is a trump stooge..
"Poor Donnie"? Poor snowflake.

Trump claimed NO executive privilege to have anything redacted. Period. His office fully cooperated with the investigation. Period.

I wonder if the OP feels Mueller was auditioning for SC when he accept an interview with TRUMP to replace Comey?

One overturning of the House, and further loss in the Senate, does not represent a winning streak.

:abgg2q.jpg:

Oh yeah...Dems are on a real losing streak.

Democrats Win Big in 2018 Midterm Elections | Faculty Forum

RealClearPolitics - Election Other - President Trump Job Approval

And what Barr says means NOTHING as he is clearly staggeringly biased with near-zero cred outside of Trumpbots.

Jeez...you just cannot stop making ignorant statements...can you?

Have a nice day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back