Ron DeSantis 'Will Destroy Our Democracy,' Says Fascism Expert

It doesn't matter, whomever the right runs will be deemed the spawn of Satan by you demented avenger subverted demoralized zombies.
:rolleyes:
I think that if it were Sununu, or other non Trumper candidates, we will fight like heck against them, but the debate and argument, will finally be on actual policy differences.

Ron, destroying Democracy by perserving freedom and supporting the Constitution.

By the way, we are a constitutional republic, not a democracy.

I didnt get a vote on sending $200 billion to Ukraine.

DeSantis just reduced tolls in Florida for many Floridians in order that they can keep more of their own money. Do fascists do that? Hell, do Democrats do that?

DeSantis just reduced tolls in Florida for many Floridians in order that they can keep more of their own money. Do fascists do that? Hell, do Democrats do that?

He is a proponent of constitutional carry. That is the EXACT OPPOSITE OF FASCISM.

Policy????
You demented LEFTISTS have a problem with MAGA!
Where do you go from there????
:rolleyes:
There's no policy attached to MAGA, it's a meaningless term of nothingness that sounds nice....to the aggrieved.

Y'all are the DO NOTHING party.... no ideas, no action, a party that believes in nothing but whining about every single thing in life, yet when in power, your party does NOTHING.... that they said they would.

What tolls? What Floridians get helped?

On the Florida Turnpike? Saw grass Expressway? Do most people going to work every day use pay roads?

There's no policy attached to MAGA, it's a meaningless term of nothingness that sounds nice....to the aggrieved.

Y'all are the DO NOTHING party.... no ideas, no action, a party that believes in nothing but whining about every single thing in life, yet when in power, your party does NOTHING.... that they said they would.
:blahblah:

Sure. See: student loan forgiveness, "stimulus checks", etc, etc...

Buying votes with free shit isn't something DeSantis invented.

Last edited:
What tolls? What Floridians get helped?

On the Florida Turnpike? Saw grass Expressway? Do most people going to work every day use pay roads?

Look, I get it. DeSantis could cure cancer and provide immortality for all of humanity and you would still vote for whomever your party masters put in front of you.

Go do your own research.

Good spin but you have spun away from the truth and did what I said you would do, make excuses. Liberal groups weren't affected. Obama was in charge; Obama handpicked his IRS commissioner, and no one got in trouble over the scandal. Why did no one get into trouble over the IRS admittingly targeting conservative groups?

Because the Republicans wanted to make a show over the hearings, not actually hold anyone accountable.

Spent millions of dollars and then did nothing.

Look, I get it. DeSantis could cure cancer and provide immortality for all of humanity and you would still vote for whomever your party masters put in front of you.

Go do your own research.

She is a part of The Democrat Media Bubble Cult.
No independent thought allowed.

Forum List

Back