Ron DeSantis 'Will Destroy Our Democracy,' Says Fascism Expert

The same Counties { Broward and Miami-Dade } who each election cycle
are caught attempting to Cheat and committ Voter Fraud.
I mean,even forced to retire Brenda Snipes who was not about to
leave of her own accord.The Broward County Supervisor of elections
for many years.15 Years at the job and appointed by Jeb Bush and
elected four times.
Jeb Bush finally had enough and said via Twitter { Nov.12,2018 }
" There is no question that Broward County Supervisor of Elections,
Brenda Snipes failed to comply with Florida law on multiple counts,
undermining Floridians' confidence in our electoral process,
Supervisor Snipes should be removed from the office following
the recounts. "
Obviously the point and proof is in the pudding.Jeb Bush, a
good but never an oustanding Governor because he tried to
accomodate a flaming Leftist like Brenda Snipes, a classic
career democrat with apparently no sense of right and wrong.
Everything is Democrat related.
That is one reason Trump humiliated Jeb as " Low Energy "
Not up for the post as Potus.

Write a book about Mussolini in Italy that nobody ever read and call yourself an expert on Florida politics. Is that the best the left can do these days?

Mkay. Again, I understand that your party pledge prevents you from admitting anything politically embarrassing, but give it some thought. More and more conservatives are taking the "if you can't beat 'em join 'em" approach when it comes to pushing back against liberals. In the past, conservatives have opposed liberal statism on principle, arguing on the basis of constitutionally limited government. But lately they are happy to take up the tools and tactics of liberals, as long it scores them points in the culture war.

Why not simply state the issue in a less partisan way so it could actually be discussed honesty?

Retirees, sure.
Not people in the prime of their earning life.
50 years low crime rate.
Most people are fleeeing crime and dictatorial blue state politicians.
I live in a blue state and it is ranked the safest state in the nation..... Some years Vermont may beat us and we are 2nd safest state.... Vermont is a Blue State also.....

All of New England Blue States have lower crimes rates relative to the Nation....

People are pretty darn safe up here and in our sister states.... The crime we do have is concentrated in cities like most other states, even though our cities are relatively small....our largest city in the state has 67,000 people....

I guess what I am trying to say is that people from the Northeast or New England region are moving to Florida....we'll be moving back to Florida ourselves soon,

But it really isn't due to Florida being safe with low crime, because we are safer up here....than down south or Florida. It's the good weather, and lower cost of living compared to the northeast

I've lived in Miami, and Tampa and Ft.Laud and St.Pete..... Tampa was relatively safe, Miami...holy crap, Miami was a battlefield, but I was young back then and loved the nightlife....and beaches!!! In North Miami Beach is was a little safer...but where my parents and older sister live north of Tampa closer to Ocala, it's lovely, and much safer....horse country.

Ron DeSantis 'Will Destroy Our Democracy,' Says Fascism Expert​

By Ewan Palmer On 2/27/23 at 8:27 AM EST

DeSantis is a scary scary man. He really does remind me of Mussolini in many ways. He hates opposing opinions.
Riiiiight, cuz you lefties LOVE opposing opinions. Christ you people are so fucking stupid that you cant avoid being hypocritical. You had all the time in the world to think about your post before you posted it, yet you still ended up being a hypocrite. What is your IQ? There is no fucking way its anything above 80. :cuckoo:

Trump and DeSantis are two peas in the same pod..... whether they have fascist tendencies or not, is opinion.... Trump can read his supporters better than DeSanctimonius imo.
LOL, all the right wing pundits have been predicting this ^. How long until you guys start saying he is WORSE than Trump, which by the way you said was worse than Hitler, so apparently we are getting into the REAL evil shit now. :laugh:

LOL, all the right wing pundits have been predicting this ^. How long until you guys start saying he is WORSE than Trump, which by the way you said was worse than Hitler, so apparently we are getting into the REAL evil shit now. :laugh:
He is in some ways worse than Trump imo....but in some ways Trump is worse than DeSantis imo.

I never said Trump was worse than Hitler, never ever compared him to Adolf Hitler!

This thread is...

VagueKeyDoctorfish-max-1mb-2.gif

I live in a blue state and it is ranked the safest state in the nation..... Some years Vermont may beat us and we are 2nd safest state.... Vermont is a Blue State also.....

All of New England Blue States have lower crimes rates relative to the Nation....

People are pretty darn safe up here and in our sister states.... The crime we do have is concentrated in cities like most other states, even though our cities are relatively small....our largest city in the state has 67,000 people....

I guess what I am trying to say is that people from the Northeast or New England region are moving to Florida....we'll be moving back to Florida ourselves soon,

But it really isn't due to Florida being safe with low crime, because we are safer up here....than down south or Florida. It's the good weather, and lower cost of living compared to the northeast

I've lived in Miami, and Tampa and Ft.Laud and St.Pete..... Tampa was relatively safe, Miami...holy crap, Miami was a battlefield, but I was young back then and loved the nightlife....and beaches!!! In North Miami Beach is was a little safer...but where my parents and older sister live north of Tampa closer to Ocala, it's lovely, and much safer....horse country.
Could the part in bold be an admission that liberal policies have screwed up the NE?

He is in some ways worse than Trump imo....but in some ways Trump is worse than DeSantis imo.

I never said Trump was worse than Hitler, never ever compared him to Adolf Hitler!
It doesn't matter, whomever the right runs will be deemed the spawn of Satan by you demented avenger subverted demoralized zombies.
:rolleyes:

liar….

”It's evident by the Trump supporters actions how a Hitler came in to his power....”

That was you.

New Topics

Forum List

Back