Romney: A return of trump would feed the nation's sickness

Romney is right that a trump victory would send the dems in to complete fascist brownshirt mode again…but i think romney is being a little naive…the party is will send their brownshirts out regardless of who wins if it’s not them. They will not accept they lost and violence and attempts to over throw the govt will happen

I return what is given to me, and your posts are utter shit.
Trump is a fascist and always has been. He has no use for democratic government, the constitution of this country nor it's laws. However, I'm not really concerned about Trump but I am most concerned about those that will follow in his footsteps. Unfortunately, there is a large segment of the far right that believes that authoritarian leadership is the future of America. They want someone that will get things done regardless of the means. We got a taste of that on Jan 6th. I fear that there is more to come.

Trump is a fascist and always has been. He has no use for democratic government, the constitution of this country nor it's laws. However, I'm not really concerned about Trump but I am most concerned about those that will follow in his footsteps. Unfortunately, there is a large segment of the far right that believes that authoritarian leadership is the future of America. They want someone that will get things done regardless of the means. We got a taste of that on Jan 6th. I fear that there is more to come.

He is not, and has never been a fascist. Your side uses that word to describe anyone to the right of Mitt Romney.

The left is FAR MORE authoritarian than the right currently. The left is the side that wants to agree to binding international treaties without using the Senate method of confirmation, the left wants to do as much stuff as possible through unelected federal bureaucrats instead of legislative action, the left wants parents to not have a say in their kids education, the left wants people unarmed and afraid.

Yet keep focusing on one protest that got out of hand, and a President who thought he was cheated out of an election seeing what he could do about it.

Exactly right. This has never been about him. This is about the Pandora's Box he opened with his desperate need for approval. Now others are following the template he created: Speak to the base exclusively, in their language, at all times. Pretend you're doing a right wing radio talk show 24/7/365.

How ironic it is, that a flamboyant, ignorant, hair sprayed, manicured, hypersensitive, spray tanned New York City billionaire with zero (0) interest in religion could lead a blind, obedient Middle America flock that would turn this country into an authoritarian white nationalist theocracy. Never in a million years. Not in America. No fuckin' way.

Exactly right. This has never been about him. This is about the Pandora's Box he opened with his desperate need for approval. Now others are following the template he created: Speak to the base exclusively, in their language, at all times. Pretend you're doing a right wing radio talk show 24/7/365.

How ironic it is, that a flamboyant, ignorant, hair sprayed, manicured, hypersensitive, spray tanned New York City billionaire with zero (0) interest in religion could lead a blind, obedient Middle America flock that would turn this country into an authoritarian white nationalist theocracy. Never in a million years. Not in America. No fuckin' way.

^^^Oh, look, the Biden voter wants to talk about blind obedience! LOL!

He is not, and has never been a fascist. Your side uses that word to describe anyone to the right of Mitt Romney.

The left is FAR MORE authoritarian than the right currently. The left is the side that wants to agree to binding international treaties without using the Senate method of confirmation, the left wants to do as much stuff as possible through unelected federal bureaucrats instead of legislative action, the left wants parents to not have a say in their kids education, the left wants people unarmed and afraid.

Yet keep focusing on one protest that got out of hand, and a President who thought he was cheated out of an election seeing what he could do about it.
I don't recall any democratic or republican president trying to subvert congress in it's constitutional duty because he believe the election was stolen from him . And I'm quite sure there has never been a president that called rioters trying to break into capital, patriots.

Simply put, Donald Trump lost the election and being Donald Trump, he can't stand to lose because that would mean he is a loser. And for this reason I seriously doubt that Trump will actually run again for president. However, I have not doubt he will campaign and hold rallies. A recent poll showed DeSantis beating him in the primary.

Last edited:
you can be the Babe Ruth of politics and still have something to prove

my friends, Donald Trump still has something to prove!

I don't recall any democratic or republican president trying to subvert congress in it's constitutional duty because he believe the election was stolen from him . And I'm quite sure there has never been a president that called rioters trying to break into capital, patriots.

Simply put, Donald Trump lost the election and being Donald Trump, he can't stand to lose because that would mean he is a loser. And for this reason I seriously doubt that Trump will actually run again for president. However, I have not doubt he will campaign and hold rallies. A recent poll showed DeSantis beating him in the primary.

The ones I listed are ACTUAL authoritarian actions, not someone who thought he got cheated trying to figure out how to stop said cheating.

But those are things you like, so you don't care. You didn't actually refute a single thing I pointed out, just went "fuh fuh fuh, Trump, fuh fuh fuh" like the good little lemming you are.

I disagree with Romney.

See how I did that CULT. I DISAGREED WITH A CONSERVATIVE.

You assholes are not allwed free thought. Fucking sheep.

Forum List

Back