What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Romney: A return of trump would feed the nation's sickness

JimH52

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Last edited by a moderator:

Mac1958

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Opposing Authoritarian Ideological Fundamentalism.
The problem is that this cancer has metastasized far beyond him.

chesswarsnow

"SASQUATCH IS WATCHING"
Reaction score
Sorry bout that,

1. He may be back sooner than you libtards think.
2. Heads may be spinning soon, real soon.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

OhPleaseJustQuit

Diamond Member
Reaction score
OP
JimH52

JimH52

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Yes...trumpism is now embedded in the nation. Look at all the repub candidates that repeat the big lie. They have no evidence....they just repeat what the Liar in Chief says.

As Rudy said....We have plenty of theories...just no evidence. You call that unfounded conspiracy theories.

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Phttps://www.businessinsider.com/mitt-romney-says-donald-trump-return-would-feed-sickness-2022-7

Yes...it would embolden the underbelly of America.
President of the I HATE DONALD TRUMP club gives us his unbiased opinion. :auiqs.jpg:

Winston

Gold Member
Reaction score
A return of Trump would make us great again.
That is about as stupid as hell. I mean you morons act like the moment Trump left office everything went to shit. It don't work that way dumbshit. Trump took a total shit on the country, and I got to be honest, cleaning up shit takes some damn time. I mean for Trump's tenure, it is like a lesson in how things work. He took over a country that was smoking thanks to Obama. It took him two years to turn it to shit. Tariffs, total dysfunctional reaction to Covid, increased trade deficits despite all the smoke he blew up your ass. More regulations, yeah, MORE, you stupid ass morons. A wall that is damn laughable and don't work, yet you dipshits continue to moan and scream about it, like it is Biden's fault that Mexico didn't pay for a wall, or that wall Trump did build has already turned to dust. I mean you dumbshits got conned. Trump will forever go down as the worst president in the history of this country, and his supporters, as the dumbest damn shits that ever drew a breath.

j-mac

Nuthin' but the truth
Reaction score
Phttps://www.businessinsider.com/mitt-romney-says-donald-trump-return-would-feed-sickness-2022-7

Yes...it would embolden the underbelly of America.
Fuck Romney…

Leweman

Gold Member
Reaction score
It would feed what democrats/ media started in 2016? Weird.

Winston

Gold Member
Reaction score
President of the I HATE DONALD TRUMP club gives us his unbiased opinion. :auiqs.jpg:
Yes, you are sick. Mentally deranged, or mentally retarded, as if it makes a damn difference. I mean I got to be straight, if you support Donald Trump the consummate confidence man, then you got your head so far up your ass that shit comes out of your mouth. Now go ahead, confirm that with your idiot response.

Leweman

Gold Member
Reaction score
Yes, you are sick. Mentally deranged, or mentally retarded, as if it makes a damn difference. I mean I got to be straight, if you support Donald Trump the consummate confidence man, then you got your head so far up your ass that shit comes out of your mouth. Now go ahead, confirm that with your idiot response.
You type well for a retard. Not the best retard type. But not bad.

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$0.00
Goal
$350.00

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List