Roe v. Wade getting overturned!!

Why do you think you have a right to involve yourself in somebody else’s decision who accidentally created a prenatal human life and may not want to assume the risk of giving it the opportunity to be born?
When you understand that there's a real human life in there, you have to take a stand against it being needlessly snuffed out. That's why the majority of people support restrictions on who can get abortions and when.
You cannot assume the risk of giving birth for someone else. You should know that denying a woman an opportunity to avoid harm to her body and her life is depraved and unjustifiable.
Of course you're ignoring the reality of the destruction visited on that life inside her.
You are right it has nothing to do with religion if a woman wants to terminate an unwanted pregnancy, but the problem is there are too many religious fanatics from a minority faction of all Christendom in America who religiously butt into the private lives of people who want the fanatics to mind their own religious business.
I see you again failed to address the questions posed to you.

People can and do oppose abortion on strict humanitarian grounds. Of course, you could argue that respect for human life is a religious ideal, and thus to be avoided by the secular.

hvdvt.23.08.15
#10,301
you have to take a stand against it being needlessly snuffed out.
The six Catholics on the Supreme Court tell me that no American must take a stand against a pregnant woman needlessly snuffing out the innocent fetus’s life she invited into her body.

The Dobbs Decision says every American can make it legal in their state for a would-be mom to needlessly kill the baby in her womb.

BackAgain was psyched on 22.05.02 in post #1 to hear that Roe v. Wade getting overturned when he said “I’m so psyched to think that the ruling allowing slaughter of innocent life — sanctioned by the United States — is about to end.”

What bckvgn failed to see a year ago is that Dobbs more realistically means unreasonable abortion bans in the United States are going to come to and end and the religious fanatics that drive GOP culture war politics are going stark raving crazy over the reality they have been fighting a lost cause fir fifty years for Jesus and Trump.

If the Supreme Court ruled that a mother can kill a baby in her womb if she wants to why are you telling me I cannot support her right to do it by opposing the religious fanatics currently running and destroying the Republican Party with extreme religious fanaticism that is associated mostly with white Christians who vote loyally Republican.

nf.23.08.15 #10,302

Last edited:
People can and do oppose abortion on strict humanitarian grounds.
I oppose abortion on humanitarian grounds. That is why I got a vasectomy after my second daughter was born.

Everyone who opposes abortion on humanitarian grounds does not have to get one. They take the risk because their ideals or religion calls for taking the risk.

You cannot force a woman to take a risk that your ideal pushes you to take.

I oppose abortion on humanitarian grounds. That is why I got a vasectomy after my second daughter was born.

Everyone who opposes abortion on humanitarian grounds does not have to get one. They take the risk because their ideals or religion calls for taking the risk.

You cannot force a woman to take a risk that your ideal pushes you to take.
What Ideal? I got the big V after my second child was born because we didn't want any more and never looked back.

blgn.23.08.15

cont’d

Absolutely. Twenty percent of conceptions end in abortion. If you believe God creates life at conception then God kills one out five innocent human beings for no reason.

That explains wisdom from the beginning that sanctity of life begins at conception.

nf.23.08.15 #10,305
Correction, God allows natural processes to happen, and sometimes those have negative consequences. If you trip, fall off a cliff and die, you can't say God pushed you over the edge.

hvdvt.23.08.16
#10,306
What Ideal?
The ideal that life begins at conception and supersedes the right of a woman to not allow that life to continue until it can be separated from her body and live.

hvdvt.23.08.16 #198
How many "right wing" protests and demonstrations have turned into riots?

How many “left wing” protests were part of a broad nationwide criminal enterprise working in secrecy to overturn an election that a “left wing” first term president lost. And that sitting President was the leader of the entire criminal enterprise?

I just heard MAGA Christian Radio a host admit he had a lot of problems voting for Trump in 2016 but hearing Trump would vote for SC Justices in favor of forcing full term gestation on women against their will he went all in for the Orange Christian pussy grabber.

nf.23.08.16 #10,308

The ideal that life begins at conception and supersedes the right of a woman to not allow that life to continue until it can be separated from her body and live.
Okay, so we restrict abortions to earlier than 24 weeks. Propose that and pro-aborts explode.
hvdvt.23.08.16 #198

How many “left wing” protests were part of a broad nationwide criminal enterprise working in secrecy to overturn an election that a “left wing” first term president lost. And that sitting President was the leader of the entire criminal enterprise?

I just heard MAGA Christian Radio a host admit he had a lot of problems voting for Trump in 2016 but hearing Trump would vote for SC Justices in favor of forcing full term gestation on women against their will he went all in for the Orange Christian pussy grabber.

nf.23.08.16 #10,308
Hmm, a non-answer given as an answer. How droll. You know very well that there are very few "right wing" demonstrations that turned into riots. In fact, those TEA protests ended up with the area being cleaner after the demonstration than before, the attenders were that well-mannered.

hvdvt.23.08.16
How many "right wing" protests and demonstrations have turned into riots?

nf.23.08.16 #10,308
hvdvt.23.08.16
#10,309
Hmm, a non-answer given as an answer.

My answer to your question in post #198 was answered by my question in post #10,308 . But if you need an formal answer here it is:

One! One that matters to the perpetuation of functional liberal representative democracy that has been transferred without a riot/ assault on the US Capital during a joint session of Congress with the VP officiating under threat of being hanged from a gallows, without being interrupted by the losing president’s side for well over two hundred years. Of course with the exception of the same Confederate traitor states that took the nation to Civil War to own black people in the 1860s

Just one.

nf.23.08.16 #10,312

Last edited:
thssm.23.08.16
So, I’m hoping you will start by demanding the resignation of Joseph R Biden, who went on national TV and claimed that “maga republicans” are a threat to this country. That was very inciteful.
MAGA Republicans are a threat to our country and our democracy. Every single deplorable one who supports Trump after he said on Jan6 that if Pence does the right thing (commit fraud to disenfranchise Biden voters) He and MAGA win a second term where he could appoint more Catholics to SCOTUS who support state’s rights to force full term gestation on women against their will.

nf.23.08.16 #10,314

thvdk.23.07.16
Americans of all races will be pissed off at Democrats.

Democrats oppose Republican MAGA forcing full term gestation on women thereby using women as reproductive slaves. That is not popular with the human race in America.

MAGA can’t drop forcing full term gestation on wonen because of its white religious right base of loyal voters.

Republicans will be screwed politically forever due to Dobbs.

nf.23.08.16 #10,315

thvdk.23.07.16

Democrats oppose Republican MAGA forcing full term gestation on women thereby using women as reproductive slaves. That is not popular with the human race in America.

MAGA can’t drop forcing full term gestation on wonen because of its white religious right base of loyal voters.

Republicans will be screwed politically forever due to Dobbs.
Why am I even in this thread? :scared1:

thssm.18.07.05
I say, if you have an abortion, no worries, have another abortion within 5 to 10 years, you get fixed, and if the 2nd abortion was with the same man, he gets fixed too.
Why is your proposed policy necessary? Are you Moses?

thssm.18.07.06
So, you think that a woman, or a couple should be able to have sex, get pregnant, and then kill it, over and over, as many times as they want? •••• The creation of life is a gift, it's not like buying a piece of fruit and finding it is spoiled, so you just throw it away. To most people on the left, it's just a mass of tissue, and doesnt have any feelings, or thoughts etc. It is still life though. •••• If the left believes that it's just tissue, and has no thoughts or feelings or doesnt feel pain, so it's not worth keeping, then does that also mean that accident victims who are catatonic with no hope of recovery should just be removed from their life support and left to die? I wouldn't think so, so, why would you want to deny life to an unborn child?
The answer to the first question is yes. They do no harm to society by committing bad judgments that lead to imbecilic behavior. Some imbeciles behave in ways that harm the public. ( DumbAsh Babbitt cones to mind) but bedroom antics as offended by you do the public zero harm. Yes Butt Out..

The answer to the very last question is I do not want to deny life to human life I have a part in creating.

thssm.18.07.06
I say it's a gift because the odds of getting pregnant, when not actively trying, are pretty low, like 11%. When you are trying, it only raises up to about 25%. •••• Yes, pregnancy is common, but I would imagine a lot of those pregnancies happen when least expected....or least wanted, which is why and when abortions happen. ••••
Not to mention, we were given the ability to create life, when you think about it, that is a gift in of itself, and not something to be taken lightly.
Informational, but does that justify voting for Republicans as a Party who seek to enact laws that force full term gestation in woman who do not consent to take the risk of giving birth to a child.

thssm.18.07.05
My point was, if people are not prepared to deal with the results, stay out of the sack, or use proper precautions.
Do you want to make it a crime for a fertile male to have unprotected sex with a fertile female knowing that the female’s punishment will be usually eight months or so of forced gestation under state Republican regimes. And potential under penalty of death if complications in the delivery room prove to be fatal.

thssm.23.08.16

And the Democrats who fight to keep abortion, the largest continuing mass genocide in American history.
You really stink of the worst of Trump MAGA stench when you use mass ignorance against Democrats like that.

You should know at least a third and perhaps approaching half of all Republicans and right leaning Independents hold the same views banning states from forcing full term gestation on woman against their will.

Last edited:
thvdk.23.07.16
#10,316
Why am I even in this thread?
You wrote “Americans of all races will be pissed off at Democrats.” . . . . I’m telling you two thirds of Americans since Dobbs are going with Democrats every time they have a chance to tell white Hillbilly Christian Republican extremists to keep their MAGA Crosses and Rosery Beads off women’s private reproductive parts.

nf.23.07.17 #10,318

Last edited:
thssm.23.08.16

MAGA Republicans are a threat to our country and our democracy. Every single deplorable one who supports Trump after he said on Jan6 that if Pence does the right thing (commit fraud to disenfranchise Biden voters) He and MAGA win a second term where he could appoint more Catholics to SCOTUS who support state’s rights to force full term gestation on women against their will.

nf.23.08.16 #10,314

you left out the part where I said that it’s common knowledge that the left equates anyone who voted for trump as a “maga Republican”, meaning joe Biden called over 70 million people a threat to the country, and likely many more who support trump but didn’t vote.

All of the is irrelevant though. The fact is, what he said was inciteful and could have led to people on the left to take some sort of action. Unless, of course, you are saying that inciteful language is ok in some situations?

thssm.18.07.05

Why is your proposed policy necessary? Are you Moses?

thssm.18.07.06

The answer to the first question is yes. They do no harm to society by committing bad judgments that lead to imbecilic behavior. Some imbeciles behave in ways that harm the public. ( DumbAsh Babbitt cones to mind) but bedroom antics as offended by you do the public zero harm. Yes Butt Out..

The answer to the very last question is I do not want to deny life to human life I have a part in creating.

thssm.18.07.06

Informational, but does that justify voting for Republicans as a Party who seek to enact laws that force full term gestation in woman who do not consent to take the risk of giving birth to a child.

thssm.18.07.05

Do you want to make it a crime for a fertile male to have unprotected sex with a fertile female knowing that the female’s punishment will be usually eight months or so of forced gestation under state Republican regimes. And potential under penalty of death if complications in the delivery room prove to be fatal.

thssm.23.08.16

You really stink of the worst of Trump MAGA stench when you use mass ignorance against Democrats like that.

You should know at least a third and perhaps approaching half of all Republicans and right leaning Independents hold the same views banning states from forcing full term gestation on woman against their will.

So, you suggest that abortion should be a form of contraception? You suggesting that is ok to just use it repeatedly? So, to you, you don’t value life? You think people don’t have to be accountable for their actions? They can just get pregnant, and then throw it in the trash if it is an inconvenience?

Oh wait, it’s not a life right? Not until it’s born?

Ok, that is your right, in states where it’s legal. However, if that is the cavalier way in which you think of pregnancy, then I want all grieving periods removed from work in regards to miscarriage. If you are pregnant and lose the “tissue”, then don’t expect you can mope around then house for a week grieving over it…get your butt back to work. If you are pregnant and get hit by a drunk driver, and lose the “tissue”, don’t sue the driver for murder, maybe you can sue him for destruction of property or something, but, it’s not a baby, so, there’s no murder.

Forum List

Back