Roe v. Wade getting overturned!!

Not the way law works.
First of all, the constitution does not mandate anything, and is actually mostly just a division of jurisdiction between federal and all other.
Second is that all law is based on pre-existing natural rights.
Since they are infinite, there are generalities that cover all rights, like "battery", "assault", etc.
While government is not always reqired to act, then the individual is authorized to take it upon themselves, so it is always much better if the government does it instead.

It mandates what rights can't be legislated against, such as RKBA and free speech.

It's the way the law should work.

The "authority of the people" is not collective, but individual.
Each person has their personal rights that can not legally be infringed upon by the majority.

and those can be protected via Constitutional rights, at the federal and state level.

So you are saying the sovereign citizen idiots have a valid position?

Rigby5
Abortion terminates a human life.
Abortion terminates a prenatal human life that is 100% dependent upon one individual human being, who created it. Therefore there is only one individual involved in deciding if it has a right to live or not. Can you guess who that person is?

Humans have a reproductive rate of prey, that is about 4 times too high to be sustainable.
If we do not increase birth control by any means possible, then the human species will go extinct, and take the whole planet along with us.

Nor does government or anyone else get any way in what a woman decides to do about reproduction questions. It has to be totally up to each individual.
It can't legally be done with laws because it is all arbitrary individual value systems.
I do not see those who believe in population control via death volunteering to be first in line. They always, ALWAYS point to some OTHER people group as being less valuable, less than human, and thus expendable.

Thank you all. Important stuff brought here today:

rgby.23.08.14
#10,279
The "authority of the people" is not collective, but individual. •••• Each person has their personal rights that can not legally be infringed upon by the majority

ptrplt.23.08.14
#10,269
The enumeration in the Constitution of certain rights shall not be construed to deny or disparage others, retained by the people.

nf.23.08.14
#10,261
Baby Fetus‘s right to life is subordinate to the right to life of its potential mother.

bckvgn.23.08.14
#10,249
In any event, the point remains. There are logical and even moral exceptions to the general rule precisely because we have the ability to discern the differences in our rights and the various bases for those competing rights.

hvdvt.23.08.14
#10,284
I do not see those who believe in population control via death volunteering to be first in line.

Interesting quip hadit but nothing of substance.

Protecting freedom of choice and abortion rights for women is a matter of protecting what hadit says is a pregnant woman’s ability to discern the difference between her right to life, liberty, pursuit of happiness and the same for a potential new human being she invited into her body unintentionally and unplanned.

Freedom of choice advocates are in no way advocating for population control. I am pro-choice but I would be elated if zero abortions by choice becomes a reality starting tomorrow. My decision contributing to zero population growth was to have a vasectomy after my second daughter was given birth by my wife and their mother.. It was entirely a free choice by myself and my wife to have no more kids.

It has nothing to do with devaluation of the lives of the rest of humanity’s unborn population.

nf.23.08.14 #10,285

Last edited:
hvdvt.23.08.14
#10,284
I do not see those who believe in population control via death volunteering to be first in line.
Who are you accusing of being in favor of population control via death?

No woman in the United States of America is being forced to have an abortion by the government or by some group. Where do you come up with these conspiracy theories?

fxfyr.23.08.14

I am hoping that the vast majority of Americans, even those who really REALLY don't like Donald Trump, will recognize all of this for the malicious prosecution and propaganda machine that it is.

Never will a simple majority or more of Americans sympathize with indicted criminal Trump who as President caused RvW to be overturned. He had bragged about putting three Federalist Society Judges who are Catholic on the USSC allowing a total of six Catholics to piss a lot of women and men who respect them off when they ruled states can force full term gestation on women wh live in certain states.

Prediction; Trump will be convicted on every count in Georgia. with Rudy, Eastman, Mark Meadows Jenna Ellis, Sydney Powell and several other Republican criminal racketeers and conspirators to defraud the state of Georgia.

There will be less than one third of Americans who will not be celebrating seeing Trump being frog marched off to prison hopefully for the rest of his miserable Anerica hating life.

nf.23.08.14
#10,287

Last edited:
I am hoping that the vast majority of Americans, even those who really REALLY don't like Donald Trump, will recognize all of this for the malicious prosecution and propaganda machine that it is.

The emotional side of me is pretty beat up and fatigued as they try to wear us down with all of this malicious prosecution/persecution

Poor thing.

Do you know what Amanda Zuhowski went through because Trump was elected and put three Catholics on the USSC?

https://www.c-span.org › videoAmanda Zurawski Criticizes Texas Senators: "I Nearly Died on ...

Apr 26, 2023 · Amanda, Zurawski, who is suing the state of Texas after being denied an abortion due to the state's laws,

jeitm-800x500.png

Jenna Ellis in the Morning​

Jenna Ellis in the Morning aims to provide valuable commentary on the issues of our day and to do so from both a biblical and constitutional perspective. Jenna Ellis is an attorney and served as the senior legal adviser and personal counsel to the 45th president of the United States. She is the chairwoman of the Election Integrity Alliance, special counsel for the Thomas More Society, and an allied attorney with the Alliance Defending Freedom. She is a Newsmax and Epoch Times contributor and host of The Jenna Ellis Show podcast. She is also the author of The Legal Basis for a Moral Constitution. A Colorado native and evangelical Christian, Jenna was previously an assistant professor at Colorado Christian University, teaching legal studies and coaching the moot court and debate programs. She currently teaches at Summit Ministries and is a fellow with the Centennial Institute. She holds a B.A. in technical journalism from Colorado State University and a J.D. from the University of Richmond School of Law. Follow her on social media @JennaEllisEsq.

I’ll bet the Hillbilly and Orange Evangelical Christians on American Family Radio are very pissed off at a black woman in Georgia this morning.

Thank you all. Important stuff brought here today:

rgby.23.08.14
#10,279

ptrplt.23.08.14
#10,269

nf.23.08.14
#10,261

bckvgn.23.08.14
#10,249

hvdvt.23.08.14
#10,284

Interesting quip hadit but nothing of substance.

Protecting freedom of choice and abortion rights for women is a matter of protecting what hadit says is a pregnant woman’s ability to discern the difference between her right to life, liberty, pursuit of happiness and the same for a potential new human being she invited into her body unintentionally and unplanned.

Freedom of choice advocates are in no way advocating for population control. I am pro-choice but I would be elated if zero abortions by choice becomes a reality starting tomorrow. My decision contributing to zero population growth was to have a vasectomy after my second daughter was given birth by my wife and their mother.. It was entirely a free choice by myself and my wife to have no more kids.

It has nothing to do with devaluation of the lives of the rest of humanity’s unborn population.

nf.23.08.14 #10,285
If you are not in fact a sock for the poster to whom I was replying, your response here is meaningless.

hvdvt.23.01.14 #60
My religion? I don't have a religion, I have a relationship with the living God, Yahweh, through the sacrifice of His son, Yeshua.

And again with the religious talk. Why are you so continually obsessed with that?

How were you introduced to Yahweh, and his son, Yeshua if not for a couple thousand years of organized religion keeping your father son spiritual team marketable and so popular and available for personal relationships with humans?

nf

Last edited:
hvdvt.23.01.14 #60

How were you introduced to Yahweh, and his son, Yeshua if not for a couple thousand years of organized religion keeping your father son spiritual team marketable and so popular and available for personal relationships with humans?

nf
The thread is about abortion. Can you stick to that? I mean, I know you're desperate to jump onto anything else, but it won't work.

The thread is about abortion.
Mostly white religious conservatives amidst the Republican Party since Dobbs have succeeded in banning the medical procedure of abortion in white religious conservative states where they dominate politics. Secular people have no drive to force full term gestation on women. It’s Christian’s like you. Let’s talk about religion and abortion some more.

Mostly white religious conservatives amidst the Republican Party since Dobbs have succeeded in banning the medical procedure of abortion in white religious conservative states where they dominate politics. Secular people have no drive to force full term gestation on women. It’s Christian’s like you. Let’s talk about religion and abortion some more.
First agree with the science, then we can talk about the worth of that human life you are so eager to discard.

First agree with the science, then we can talk about the worth of that human life you are so eager to discard.
I do not want to discard any human life like your God does during miscarriage and maternal deaths of innocent women during childbirth. Perhaps you should have a personal talk with Yeshua about that.

I do not want to discard any human life like your God does during miscarriage and maternal deaths of innocent women during childbirth. Perhaps you should have a personal talk with Yeshua about that.
I'll even indulge you momentarily, since you're hung up on religion and just can't seem to let it go:

This is too easy. Here's a thought for you. You see your neighbor kill someone so you go to his house, shackle his hands behind his back, put him in your basement behind locked doors, then strap him to a chair and send a powerful electric current through him until he's dead. No problem, right?

If there is a problem, why do policemen, judges, jury members, prison guards and executioners get away with it? Think.

Another thought. You see your neighbor, who has declared war on you, walking around his yard. You hide behind a bush and shoot him when his back is turned to you. No problem, right?

If there is a problem, why do soldiers get away with doing it on the battlefield? Again, think.

Abortion terminates a prenatal human life that is 100% dependent upon one individual human being, who created it. Therefore there is only one individual involved in deciding if it has a right to live or not.

Why do you think you have a right to involve yourself in somebody else’s decision who accidentally created a prenatal human life and may not want to assume the risk of giving it the opportunity to be born?

You cannot assume the risk of giving birth for someone else. You should know that denying a woman an opportunity to avoid harm to her body and her life is depraved and unjustifiable.

You are right it has nothing to do with religion if a woman wants to terminate an unwanted pregnancy, but the problem is there are too many religious fanatics from a minority faction of all Christendom in America who religiously butt into the private lives of people who want to access a safe legal abortion and have the fanatics who oppose abortion to mind their own religious business.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back