Shouldn’t Kamala Harris be Indicted for Encouraging BLM riots?

Coyote where you at?? Man, I was hoping you’d respond to me because I’ve had a revelation, or a epiphany or whatever you call it….I hope you see this post!

I’ve had a change of heart…you’ve won the argument ok? I’m going to agree that trump is responsible for the incitement of the capitol riot, ok? His words are the cause of what happened, even though he never actually told them to go do it, his rhetoric and inciting words were the problem. Are we in agreement here?

So, having said that, and by your own words, “words have meaning” (I believe it was you who said that), then I hope you work to hold everyone accountable who has or does use inciteful language and divisive rhetoric. So, I’m hoping you will start by demanding the resignation of Joseph R Biden, who went on national TV and claimed that “maga republicans” are a threat to this country. That was very inciteful. Considering that it’s common knowledge that those in the left equate anyone who voted for trump to be “maga”, Biden used very divisive words to demonize over 70 million voters, and really, who knows how many who didn’t vote.

I will also hope we can expect to see you calling for the resignation of Maxine Waters, who’s inciteful language directly caused people to go into places and harass trump cabinet members, senators, and others.

I look forward to seeing you call for the resignation of any politician, or the condemning of any person who has used blanket statements against anyone on the right, labeling them as racist,homophobic, misogynist, anti semetic, or anything that could be construed as inciteful. I also hope you will work to stamp out any future use of any kind of inciteful language, and if we have any kind of attacks on people, you must look into what it was and if it can be attributed to anything someone has said, that could have been inciteful.

Coyote, I hope you personally, will refrain from attacks toward members of these forums, and refrain from using baseless language like “racist” and “homophobe” and others, as this is very divisive and your own words could spur another member to engage in attacks on someone else.

People on the right do this as well so I’d ask that anyone in this forum also refrain from using inciteful language.

I think we should work to prevent anyone from using any kind of language that could be provocative in any way, as this could cause someone or some people to act out and harm someone else.

I’m not being silly here either. I’m in agreement with you that rhetoric and inciteful language is bad and we need to stop this, and anyone who has used this type of language, especially politicians, need to be held accountable, and prevented from using it in the future.

Deal?

Boy, let's see if we can untangle that mess. It's worse than usual. You start with making the rioters victims who were forced into rioting because they were being arrested for nothing at all. That's strange statement one. Then you go off into a rant about "Trump financial aid"? What the heck is that? Then, OF COURSE, you have to roll into your pet peeve about the media that doesn't give you the echo chamber you so desperately want the whole world to be forced into, and don't forget tax rates, you really hate tax rates that don't punish people you want punished, and corporations. Then an inevitable screed about healthcare and Thailand. Wow, it's amazing you can even keep all that straight, or do you?

All that in a thread about something completely different.
Boy, let's see if we can untangle that mess. It's worse than usual. You start with making the rioters victims who were forced into rioting because they were being arrested for nothing at all. That's strange statement one. Then you go off into a rant about "Trump financial aid"? What the heck is that? Then, OF COURSE, you have to roll into your pet peeve about the media that doesn't give you the echo chamber you so desperately want the whole world to be forced into, and don't forget tax rates, you really hate tax rates that don't punish people you want punished, and corporations. Then an inevitable screed about healthcare and Thailand. Wow, it's amazing you can even keep all that straight, or do you?

All that in a thread about something completely different.
Of course Trump helped people during the pandemic, but many black rioters would not be helped because they're outside the system basically.....

You have one TV Channel and two newspapers owned by Murdoch and you think I am in a echo chamber with thousands of channels around the world and thousands of newspapers around the world who are called journalists? I Watched everything I saw the cops make trouble with BLM peaceful protests. You'll never see that on Murdoch in a million years, brainwashed functional moron....

Last edited:
Coyote where you at?? Man, I was hoping you’d respond to me because I’ve had a revelation, or a epiphany or whatever you call it….I hope you see this post!

I’ve had a change of heart…you’ve won the argument ok? I’m going to agree that trump is responsible for the incitement of the capitol riot, ok? His words are the cause of what happened, even though he never actually told them to go do it, his rhetoric and inciting words were the problem. Are we in agreement here?

So, having said that, and by your own words, “words have meaning” (I believe it was you who said that), then I hope you work to hold everyone accountable who has or does use inciteful language and divisive rhetoric. So, I’m hoping you will start by demanding the resignation of Joseph R Biden, who went on national TV and claimed that “maga republicans” are a threat to this country. That was very inciteful. Considering that it’s common knowledge that those in the left equate anyone who voted for trump to be “maga”, Biden used very divisive words to demonize over 70 million voters, and really, who knows how many who didn’t vote.

I will also hope we can expect to see you calling for the resignation of Maxine Waters, who’s inciteful language directly caused people to go into places and harass trump cabinet members, senators, and others.

I look forward to seeing you call for the resignation of any politician, or the condemning of any person who has used blanket statements against anyone on the right, labeling them as racist,homophobic, misogynist, anti semetic, or anything that could be construed as inciteful. I also hope you will work to stamp out any future use of any kind of inciteful language, and if we have any kind of attacks on people, you must look into what it was and if it can be attributed to anything someone has said, that could have been inciteful.

Coyote, I hope you personally, will refrain from attacks toward members of these forums, and refrain from using baseless language like “racist” and “homophobe” and others, as this is very divisive and your own words could spur another member to engage in attacks on someone else.

People on the right do this as well so I’d ask that anyone in this forum also refrain from using inciteful language.

I think we should work to prevent anyone from using any kind of language that could be provocative in any way, as this could cause someone or some people to act out and harm someone else.

I’m not being silly here either. I’m in agreement with you that rhetoric and inciteful language is bad and we need to stop this, and anyone who has used this type of language, especially politicians, need to be held accountable, and prevented from using it in the future.

Deal?

So, I’m hoping you will start by demanding the resignation of Joseph R Biden, who went on national TV and claimed that “maga republicans” are a threat to this country. That was very inciteful.

Who'd he incite?

Deal?
The only spike in violence in the United States in forever basically has been since Trump started in 2015 according to the FBI. And every time he gives a rally there is more than twice as much violence against gays blacks Jews asians trans Etcetera Etcetera as before. Google it yourself **** ****.

My arguments here are based on the hate and rhetoric that I see coming from the left.

MAGA hate

A Texas woman faces federal charges for allegedly threatening to kill the judge overseeing former President Donald Trump’s election fraud case and a Democratic member of Congress earlier this month,” according to the outlet. “In a criminal complaint filed Friday, federal investigators say Abigail Jo Shry, of Alvin, Texas, left a voicemail on Aug. 5 threatening to kill U.S. District Judge Tanya S. Chutkan and Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee (D-TX).”

“According to the complaint, Shry admitted to Department of Homeland Security investigators she left the voicemail, which began, ‘Hey you stupid slave’ followed kby a racial epithet and then proceeded to threaten to kill anyone who went after Trump. That list included Chutkan, Lee, ‘all Democrats in Washington D.C. and all people in the LGBTQ community,’ investigators wrote,” WUSA9 reported. “’You are in our sights, we want to kill you,’ Shry allegedly said at one point, later adding, ‘If Trump doesn’t get elected in 2024, we are coming to kill you, so tread lightly, b****.’”

Hey Trigger, where you been lately? Look what they did to you. Everybody know the difference between protesting and rioting! You're a hoot but your talking point sucks.

View attachment 815133
Wait til you see the Trump indictment protestors, you thought BLM was bad?

They're coming for Democrats, not looting and burning stores. They'll be out for Democrat blood.

And unlike "1/6 insurrection" There will be millions and they will be armed and ready to pop.

When did she ever encourage rioters, arsonists or any type of thugs looking to use the opportunity to cause mayhem and destruction?
You're not that stupid, you're being disingenuous on purpose.

Ofc she did that.

Deal?
You’re being silly.

Deal?
Fuck you with that! Democrats have somehow morphed "Make America Great Again" into "MAGA are Untermenschen"

and they're trying to do this to the offspring of those that actually killed Nazis, fought in all the wars and everything.

Yeah, that donkey ain't gonna fly, bro. Donkeys don't fly.

Democrats want to be Nazis and they're going to find out that is not going to fly in America.

Some may never realize their folly, but America will keep going.

They're coming for Democrats, not looting and burning stores. They'll be out for Democrat blood.

And unlike "1/6 insurrection" There will be millions and they will be armed and ready to pop.
Sure they will. I bet they send the women out first and then surrender like little bitches the moment one gets shot. 😄

I'm sorry little boy. This is real.
Yes. All these prosecutors taking their turn man handling your boy Trump through the criminal justice system is very real. Better not fuck around and find out before it becomes a reality for you too, Soy. 😄

My arguments here are based on the hate and rhetoric that I see coming from the left.

I see what’s coming from the right and have a question for MAGA ThisIsMe - How will Duke draw Democrat blood since Democrats ad a rule do not wear uniforms or Identucal But since nine out of ten black Americans vote Democrat is that how The Duke will start sorting his enemies out? By skin color.

I see what’s coming from the right and have a question for MAGA ThisIsMe - How will Duke draw Democrat blood since Democrats ad a rule do not wear uniforms or Identucal But since nine out of ten black Americans vote Democrat is that how The Duke will start sorting his enemies out? By skin color.
Americans of all races will be pissed off at Democrats.

Yes. All these prosecutors taking their turn man handling your boy Trump through the criminal justice system is very real. Better not fuck around and find out before it becomes a reality for you too, Soy. 😄
5 prosecutors against let's say..7 million armed and pissed off Americans. 'Sup? :eusa_whistle:

5 prosecutors against let's say..7 million armed and pissed off Americans. 'Sup? :45:
Pussies and cosplayers the lot of them. Those guns might as well be the plastic weapons fan boys bring to comic con. It's 7 million beta cucks playing dress up. 😄

Pussies and cosplayers the lot of them. Those guns might as well be the plastic weapons fan boys bring to comic con. It's 7 million beta cucks playing dress up. 😄
This isn't a joke. I have a feeling you'll find that out soon.

Farces like this cannot stand. This is not the law, this is perversion of the law and tyranny coming to all of America if this

stands. Most Americans are well aware of this. They are not stupid like Democrats take them to be.

This isn't a joke. I have a feeling you'll find that out soon.

Farces like this cannot stand. This is not the law, this is perversion of the law and tyranny coming to all of America if this

stands.
You are a joke. Every time you come here and tell us something is coming and you boys are going to do something and then you do nothing you make yourself a joke. 😄

You are a joke. Every time you come here and tell us something is coming and you boys are going to do something and then you do nothing you make yourself a joke. 😄
I'm probably spot on, but you can call me Nostradumbass if you wanna.

I don't care what fucktarded idiots say as a general rule.

I'm probably spot on, but you can call me Nostradumbass if you wanna.

I don't care what fucktarded idiots say as a general rule.

Yeah, I don't know if you noticed but no one gives a fuck what you say either. All you do is talk. 😄

Forum List

Back