Roe v. Wade getting overturned!!

HeyNorm230113-#6,699 Oh, just another opposed because you think anyone who sees this as the ultimate barbarism, must be doing so because of religion.

NFBW: I oppose government coercion against women who get pregnant because it is wrong, unjustifiable by science, truth or reason to interfere in a woman’s health and financial decisions when her fetus is not viable.

There is no obligation to civil society on a secular legal level to see abortion as barbarism in the way that you do HeyNorm. You have no authority to impose your fake morality on anyone.

END2301140033

HeyNorm230113-#6,699 Someone putting a gun to your head and pulling the trigger is none of mine as well, but I want our government to hunt the SOB down and put the animal down

NFBW: For a proper analogy to abortion prior to viability at 16 weeks, it would have to be a woman, the trigger would have to be pulled by that person while I am completely inside her body and she is using her brain, heart and lungs to keep me alive, and if she used a gun she’d probably kill herself too.

I am a full grown human being and would not fit inside a womb anyway. So argument is absolutely absurd. What else HeyNorm you got?

END2301140050

HeyNorm230113-#6,693 And C Sections. The child is not “born” afterall, it is surgically removed. I guess those children are not really children ever, because they are never “born”. Just some subhuman chattel Damn, it’s fun dehumanizing human beings! Just like the Nazis did!

NFBW: I am on record here that from the moment of conception I agree with @Ding’s science that from the moment of conception there comes into being a new human being that or about the first 22 to 24 weeks is a living human organisms that will continue to develop at the sole discretion of the expectant mother.

I have never attempted to dehumanize a living developing human fetus in my life. You are there for a liar.

NFBW220726-#3,920 My view is abortion is literally ending the development of a living, genetically distinct human organism beholden to the autonomy of the human being who took part in its creation. The donor of the sperm that created this organism has some say when consent is involved, but like that of the mother it’s none of my goddamn business.

END2301131806
Ok let's forget about the potential child developing in the womb for a minute, and now focus on the sick twisted mother who now hates that child growing in her womb. Do you think that the mother should be given the tools to destroy a human being growing in her womb by our government, otherwise to kill a human being that she knew would begin developing once she willfully engaged in unprotected sex with a partner, and now she wants to use the government to correct her mistake by taking on the role of birth control for her after the fact ???

Does getting another to kill the developing human being growing in her womb, uhhh somehow in her mind absolve her of her sin, and of her responsibility to do the CIVILIZED thing in life, otherwise to own up to her actions by doing the right thing for her and her baby now growing beautifully in her womb ??

How does this foolery stop now ??

Well the supreme court took the right step in getting the ball rolling, and that's a good thing.

HeyNorm230113-#6,699 Oh, just another opposed because you think anyone who sees this as the ultimate barbarism, must be doing so because of religion.

NFBW: I oppose government coercion against women who get pregnant because it is wrong, unjustifiable by science, truth or reason to interfere in a woman’s health and financial decisions when her fetus is not viable.

There is no obligation to civil society on a secular legal level to see abortion as barbarism in the way that you do HeyNorm. You have no authority to impose your fake morality on anyone.

END2301140033
If it weren't for morality, people couldn't walk down their streets without being fearful of terrible things coming upon them without any consequence, so of course you live free in a moral SOCIETY, but operate to undermine it from a position of comfort that you enjoy due to most being moral enough to allow it.

END2301140033
Bull, the taking of human life, especially those that can’t fight is unjustifiable and vile.

And, once again, no woman, with the rare occasion of rape, is being forced to get pregnant.

As for science, it has never, in all of human history, been easier for females, to not become pregnant.

HeyNorm230113-#6,699 Someone putting a gun to your head and pulling the trigger is none of mine as well, but I want our government to hunt the SOB down and put the animal down

NFBW: For a proper analogy to abortion prior to viability at 16 weeks, it would have to be a woman, the trigger would have to be pulled by that person while I am completely inside her body and she is using her brain, heart and lungs to keep me alive, and if she used a gun she’d probably kill herself too.

I am a full grown human being and would not fit inside a womb anyway. So argument is absolutely absurd. What else HeyNorm you got?

END2301140050

The absurdity is you taking the example of “not being my business” and warping it in such a bizarre fashion.

NFBW: No. I oppose government intrusion into private reproductive decisions by women and their sexual partners for all the reasons exemplified on this thread and more if you care to hear them. I employ in my argument the very solid legal precedent as found in English common law supporting my legal arguments because we are literally and factually discussing human rights that cannot be abridged in our secular civil society which must include the natural right to protection from government harm to a law abiding, equal, private and free expectant mother. We are not limited to basing our setting of rights for expectant mothers on the biological moment that fetal human life begins. We can as human beings define for ourselves when life begins for human beings in contemplation of secular law. And fifty years ago nine non-partisan, secular minded justices on the Supreme Court ding contemplated secular law in our civil society to recognize (in law) that human life, IN CONTEMPLATION OF SECULAR LAW, begins not at an exact instant in the way that scientific biological life begins, but in a way that society can recognize a rational and reasonable time when a developing fetus would become capable of breathing and living on its own. I refer to this important exchange.

Cplus6239107-#6,660 @CarsomyrPlusSix “Words have meanings, retard.”​
^​
^​
NFBW230108-#6,667 Yes, viability is the meaningful word that defines when life begins for human beings in contemplation of secular law. It is a fact that biological human life begins at conception. And yes it is morally fit for a secular society to grant women who experience an unwanted pregnancy privacy time to decide to terminate their pregnancies before the fetus becomes viable. ••••​
NFBW: I reiterate HeyNorm beagle9 that my support for a woman’s right to choose to end a not-viable human being’s life that is temporarily a part of her physical body has absolutely nothing to do with you HeyNorm seeing a private medical procedure between a woman and her doctor / pharmacist as the ultimate barbarism.

There is nothing uncivilized or barbaric about it. It is a fact that the precedent of legal abortion based on law on a timeline of biological scientific fetal viability was overturned as a states rights issue only because a minority of white Christian nationalists among all versions of multicultural Christians in America were able to get six Catholic judges on the Supreme Court during the fifty years that have passed since viability became the legal precedent on when life begins when contemplating secular law.

The truth is Dobbs did not overturn viability at all. As a result HeyNorm your contention that New York is a barbarian infested state and Alabama is a cradle of civilization pleasingly worthy to a desert revealed religion God is about as absurd as it gets. This is Tom Jefferson ‘s America for God’s sake.

END2301140954

Last edited:

NFBW: No. I oppose government intrusion into private reproductive decisions by women and their sexual partners for all the reasons exemplified on this thread and more if you care to hear them. I employ in my argument the very solid legal precedent as found in English common law supporting my legal arguments because we are literally and factually discussing human rights that cannot be abridged in our secular civil society which must include the natural right to protection from government harm to a law abiding, equal, private and free expectant mother. We are not limited to basing our setting of rights for expectant mothers on the biological moment that fetal human life begins. We can as human beings define for ourselves when life begins for human beings in contemplation of secular law. And fifty years ago nine non-partisan, secular minded justices on the Supreme Court ding contemplated secular law in our civil society to recognize (in law) that human life, IN CONTEMPLATION OF SECULAR LAW, begins not at an exact instant in the way that scientific biological life begins, but in a way that society can recognize a rational and reasonable time when a developing fetus would become capable of breathing and living on its own. I refer to this important exchange.

Cplus6239107-#6,660 @CarsomyrPlusSix “Words have meanings, retard.”​
^​
^​
NFBW230108-#6,667 Yes, viability is the meaningful word that defines when life begins for human beings in contemplation of secular law. It is a fact that biological human life begins at conception. And yes it is morally fit for a secular society to grant women who experience an unwanted pregnancy privacy time to decide to terminate their pregnancies before the fetus becomes viable. ••••​
NFBW: I reiterate HeyNorm beagle9 that my support for a woman’s right to choose to end a not-viable human being’s life that is temporarily a part of her physical body has absolutely nothing to do with you HeyNorm seeing a private medical procedure between a woman and her doctor / pharmacist as the ultimate barbarism.

There is nothing uncivilized or barbaric about it. It is a fact that the precedent of legal abortion based in law on a timeline of biological scientific fetal viability was overturned as a states rights issue only because a minority of white Christian nationalists among all versions if multicultural Christians in America were able to get six Catholic judges on the Supreme Court during the fifty years that have passed since viability became the legal precedent on when life begins when contemplating secular law.

The truth is Dobbs did not overturn viability at all. As a result HeyNorm your contention that New York is a barbarian infested state and Alabama is a cradle of civilization is about as absurd as it gets.

END2301140954

Science has evolved since barbaric days. And I note, you only want the woman’s reproductive rights protected. Mens reproductive rights be damned.

Explain this hypocrisy

Science has evolved since barbaric days.

My great Democrat voting Jewish friends believe God breathes life into human beings at first breath and there is no scientific discovery that I know of that has ever refuted that. Do you HeyNorm consider Jews to be barbarians?

In contemplation of secular law based on the scientifically based fact that a human fetal organism cannot use its own brain heart and lungs to oxygenate its own blood in order to stay alive if removed from it’s mother’s body prior to a certain point I present the following modern scientific information to you:
NFBW: No. science is more in line with JEWISH BELIEF not CATHOLIC BELIEF

“With the first breaths of air, the lungs start to expand and the ductus arteriosus and the foramen ovale both close. The baby's circulation and blood flow through the heart now function like an adult's. “

Blood Circulation in the Fetus and Newborn​

How does the fetal circulatory system work?​

During pregnancy, the unborn baby (fetus) depends on its mother for nourishment and oxygen. Since the fetus doesn’t breathe air, their blood circulates differently than it does after birth:

• The placenta is the organ that develops and implants in the mother's womb (uterus) during pregnancy. The unborn baby is connected to the placenta by the umbilical cord.
  • All the necessary nutrition, oxygen, and life support from the mother’s blood goes through the placenta and to the baby through blood vessels in the umbilical cord.
  • Waste products and carbon dioxide from the baby are sent back through the umbilical cord blood vessels and placenta to the mother's circulation to be eliminated.
While still in the uterus, the baby's lungs aren't being used. The baby’s liver isn't fully developed. Circulating blood bypasses the lungs and liver by flowing in different pathways and through special openings called shunts.

Blood flow in the unborn baby follows this pathway:

• Oxygen and nutrients from the mother's blood are transferred across the placenta to the fetus through the umbilical cord.
  • This enriched blood flows through the umbilical vein toward the baby’s liver. There it moves through a shunt called the ductus venosus.
  • This allows some of the blood to go to the liver. But most of this highly oxygenated blood flows to a large vessel called the inferior vena cava and then into the right atrium of the heart.
Front view of fetus and placenta showing fetal circulation.

Here is what happens inside the fetal heart:

• When oxygenated blood from the mother enters the right side of the heart, it flows into the upper chamber (the right atrium). Most of the blood flows across to the left atrium through a shunt called the foramen ovale.
  • From the left atrium, blood moves down into the lower chamber of the heart (the left ventricle). It's then pumped into the first part of the large artery coming from the heart (the ascending aorta).
  • From the aorta, the oxygen-rich blood is sent to the brain and to the heart muscle itself. Blood is also sent to the lower body.
  • Blood returning to the heart from the fetal body contains carbon dioxide and waste products as it enters the right atrium. It flows down into the right ventricle, where it normally would be sent to the lungs to be oxygenated. Instead, it bypasses the lungs and flows through the ductus arteriosus into the descending aorta, which connects to the umbilical arteries. From there, blood flows back into the placenta. There the carbon dioxide and waste products are released into the mother's circulatory system. Oxygen and nutrients from the mother's blood are transferred across the placenta. Then the cycle starts again.
At birth, major changes take place. The umbilical cord is clamped and the baby no longer receives oxygen and nutrients from the mother. With the first breaths of air, the lungs start to expand and the ductus arteriosus and the foramen ovale both close. The baby's circulation and blood flow through the heart now function like an adult's.

Front view cross section of heart with arrows showing oxygen-poor blood pumping to lungs from right side of heart. Arrows on left side of heart show oxygen-rich blood pumped to body.

END2208022040
Please read since you bring up science.

At birth, major changes take place. The umbilical cord is clamped and the baby no longer receives oxygen and nutrients from the mother. With the first breaths of air, the lungs start to expand and the ductus arteriosus and the foramen ovale both close. The baby's circulation and blood flow through the heart now function like an adult's.

If all systems are not go and the ductus arteriosus and the foramen ovale are not developed to the critical biological condition the baby is not viable to breathe on its own and take its first breath.,

Do you have scientific proof HeyNorm that God breathes life into the human fetal organism prior to the point that the ductus arteriosus and the foramen ovale are biologically developed and ready to function?????

END2301142240

" Traditions Of Kidnapped Brides And Hiding Just Long Enough To Prove They Are Pregnant "

* Cannot Rape The Willing *

Science has evolved since barbaric days. And I note, you only want the woman’s reproductive rights protected. Mens reproductive rights be damned.

Explain this hypocrisy
What hypocrisy ?

A zygote , or embryo , or fetus ( ZEF ) has not been born and is without constitutional protections and is therefore the private property of the mother , as part of the self ownership element from individualism .

If a would be father feels that he did not consent to tender his private property semen to the female and that she took it unlawfully , then the male needs to file sexual assault charges and theft with the local magistrate to alleviate themselves of financial obligation should the woman decide not to terminate the pregnancy .

My great Democrat voting Jewish friends believe God breathes life into human beings at first breath and there is no scientific discovery that I know of that has ever refuted that. Do you HeyNorm consider Jews to be barbarians?

In contemplation of secular law based on the scientifically based fact that a human fetal organism cannot use its own brain heart and lungs to oxygenate its own blood in order to stay alive if removed from it’s mother’s body prior to a certain point I present the following modern scientific information to you:

Please read since you bring up science.

If all systems are not go and the ductus arteriosus and the foramen ovale are not developed to the critical biological condition the baby is not viable to breathe on its own and take its first breath.,

Do you have scientific proof HeyNorm that God breathes life into the human fetal organism prior to the point that the ductus arteriosus and the foramen ovale are biologically developed and ready to function?????

END2301142240

Wow, great diatribe on dehumanizing an innocent human life. Just like the Nazis did in the dehumanizing of the Jews, and the slave owners did to the Jews.

Did you know, and it happened man hundreds of thousands of times during covid, that post birth humans couldn’t breath without a life support system. And it would have been considered murder to go in and cut those poor to pieces?

But I guess, to knuckdraggers like you, their inability to survive without life support would have been justification to murder them. Especially if they were Jewish or black?

" Traditions Of Kidnapped Brides And Hiding Just Long Enough To Prove They Are Pregnant "

What hypocrisy ?

A zygote , or embryo , or fetus ( ZEF ) has not been born and is without constitutional protections and is therefore the private property of the mother , as part of the self ownership element from individualism .

If a would be father feels that he did not consent to tender his private property semen to the female and that she took it unlawfully , then the male needs to file sexual assault charges and theft with the local magistrate to alleviate themselves of financial obligation should the woman decide not to terminate the pregnancy .
In c sections the innocent is not “born” either.

And…..

What hypocrisy ?

Wait, the mother consents as well. But in the law we can’t force a woman to become a mother, but we can force a man to become a father?

You flat earthers crack us true progressives up!

HeyNorm230114-#6,711 HeyNorm Wow, great diatribe on dehumanizing an innocent human life.

NFBW: What in that post dehumanizes human life. Please clarify in reference to what in my post makes you say that..

American Jewish people are largely pro-choice and vote mostly for pro choice Democrats. I’m asking you if that makes them barbarians or in support of barbaric behavior just because their religious and moral beliefs are that life begins at first breath instead of at the Catholic belief at the moment of conception.

I SAY Jewish people are highly civilized and a value to mankind - what say you?

END2301141229

HeyNorm230114-#6,711 Did you know, and it happened man hundreds of thousands of times during covid, that post birth humans couldn’t breath without a life support system. And it would have been considered murder to go in and cut those poor to pieces?

NFBW: Post-first breath is also post-viability and post-quick fetus as they call it in English Common Law. In my book all post-first breath humans who are unjustifiably killed by another human being unless by pure accident without intent to harm or self-defense are murdered by a murderer - So do you have a point after hanging the following words on your refrigerator so you won’t forget them:

ding220815-#4,832 ding “According to you it's murder.”
^
^
NFBW220816-#4,892 abortion prior to 28 weeks is not murder. abortion after 28 weeks is murder. All abortion kills whatever you wish to call it ding and abortion prevents a viably developed unique one of a kind human being from being born END2208162355

I have dehumanized no one.

END2301142254

Last edited:
HeyNorm230114-#6,711 Did you know, and it happened man hundreds of thousands of times during covid, that post birth humans couldn’t breath without a life support system. And it would have been considered murder to go in and cut those poor to pieces?

NFBW: Post-first breath is also post-viability and post-quick fetus as they call it in English Common Law. In my book all post-first breath humans who are unjustifiably killed by another human being unless by pure accident without intent to harm or self-defense are murdered by a murderer - So do you have a point after hanging the following words on your refrigerator so you won’t forget them:

^
^
NFBW220816-#4,892 abortion prior to 28 weeks is not murder. abortion after 28 weeks is murder. All abortion kills whatever you wish to call it ding and abortion prevents a viably developed unique one of a kind human being from being born END2208162355

END2301142254

Your whole argument is that viability depends on one’s ability to care for self.

Now that you get called on it, you move the goal post?

Interesting.

You crack me up. Of course, you are just a blob of cells. Probably removed by c section, so you are not worthy.

" Dishing Out Abuse Tables Turned 180 Degrees "

* Breath Thing *

In c sections the innocent is not “born” either.

And…..

* Own Up To To Horn Dog Keeping It Zipped *
Wait, the mother consents as well. But in the law we can’t force a woman to become a mother, but we can force a man to become a father?

You flat earthers crack us true progressives up!
Is a would be male providing its private property haploid gametes with or without willful consent and with or without legal protection ?

Where is a valid private civil contract of disclaimer by the male , with agreement by the female in concurrence with the disclaimer , where valid contracts require informed consent , that the private property haploid gametes of the specified male for procreation is forbidden ?

Where is a valid private civil contract specifying that consent to have intercourse includes consent to conceive should conception occur ?

* Individualism Self Ownership Of Genetic Perpetuity *

By us 14th amendment , any " per son " born may become a citizen , and any " per son " is entitled to equal protection , while tile 1 section 8 of us code defines a person to be any which is born alive at any point in development , whereby equal protection with a citizen requires live birth , which is the basis of the roe v wade decision .

As the zygote , or embryo , or fetus , is without constitutional protections , a fetus is private property of the mother , and by principles of individualism , individuals and not collectives are responsible for and entitled to self ownership through progeny .

* Gratuity Of Fore Thought *

By non violence principles , violence is illegitimate aggression , where self defense against illegitimate aggression is legitimate aggression .

By principles of individualism , violence are acts of illegitimate aggression that by force deprive an individual of self ownership and or self determination , where self ownership includes free roam , free association and progeny , where self determination includes ownership of private property and willful intents through contracts made valid through informed consent .

Prior to entering into a social civil agreement according to a constitution , individuals are subject to relativism in nature , which is why there is no such thing as an inalienable rite .

To improve odds of survival and quality of life , individuals exchange natural freedoms for equal protection of negative liberties that are enforced through retort by a greater state of individuals .

A republic with a credo of e pluribus unum espouses independence as individualism with equal protection of negative liberties .

Negative liberties represent protections , independence and individualism .

Positive liberties represent endowments , dependence and collectivism .

Last edited:
" Dishing Out Abuse Tables Turned 180 Degrees "

* Breath Thing *

* Own Up To To Horn Dog Keeping It Zipped *

Is a would be male providing its private property haploid gametes with or without willful consent and with or without legal protection ?

Where is a valid private civil contract of disclaimer by the male , with agreement by the female in concurrence with the disclaimer , where valid contracts require informed consent , that the private property haploid gametes of the specified male for procreation is forbidden ?

Where is a valid private civil contract specifying that consent to have intercourse includes consent to conceive should conception occur ?

* Individualism Self Ownership Of Genetic Perpetuity *

By us 14th amendment , any " per son " born may become a citizen , and any " per son " is entitled to equal protection , while tile 1 section 8 of us code defines a person to be any which is born alive at any point in development , whereby equal protection with a citizen requires live birth , which is the basis of the roe v wade decision .

As the zygote , or embryo , or fetus , is without constitutional protections , a fetus is private property of the mother , and by principles of individualism , individuals and not collectives are responsible for and entitled to self ownership through progeny .

* Gratuity Of Fore Thought *

By non violence principles , violence is illegitimate aggression , where self defense against illegitimate aggression is legitimate aggression .

By principles of individualism , violence are acts of illegitimate aggression that by force deprive an individual of self ownership and or self determination , where self ownership includes free roam , free association and progeny , where self determination includes ownership of private property and willful intents through contracts made valid through informed consent .

Prior to entering into a social civil agreement according to a constitution , individuals are subject to relativism in nature , which is why there is no such thing as an inalienable rite .

To improve odds of survival and quality of life , individuals exchange natural freedoms for equal protection of negative liberties that are enforced through retort by a greater state of individuals .

A republic with a credo of e pluribus unum espouses independence as individualism with equal protection of negative liberties .

Negative liberties represent protections , independence and individualism .

Positive liberties represent endowments , dependence and collectivism .

You got some French dressing to go with your word salad?

^
^

END2301142254

So, the day before birth it was be fine with you to destroy the child?

Your insane.

Forum List

Back