Roe v. Wade getting overturned!!

Don’t need laws to be passed dumbass. You are saying that a zygote is a human being with a right to life just like you and me. It is already against the law to murder a human being.
Is that what I said? Can you show me where I said that?

Sadly, you just cherry pick what my beliefs are. :smoke:
You really should do your research before putting it out in cyberspace.
He has a nasty habit of creating false narratives of the beliefs of others. It makes it hard to have a discussion because we have to spend so much time correcting his error on our beliefs.

Every person I know agrees with me. I don’t know any Trump Christian Taliban

It’s not my problem at all. They are developing human tissue and cells of the woman who is pregnant. They are a developing human life firm that will become a human being if the woman decides to carry it full term. If she does not she has terminated a growth in her body and it is not killing a human being. It cannot be killing a human being because a human “being” does not exist yet.

None of your scientists say anything other than what I say. They all say what goes on inside the body of a pregnant woman is precisely a developing natural process same as in all mammals, involving human cells and human tissue, but it is a process, not a being . It belongs to the mother.

Nothing about it being murder if a woman (it’s her body not yours) decides to terminate the grueth. get your nose out of woman’s bodies unrelated to you. WHATS WRONG WITH You?
They're all in on authoritarian government. "Statist" is the term.

ding220725-#3,868 “I believe abortion is a human rights issue and anyone who weighs the rights of the mother and child must acknowledge that abortion is ending a human life. Anything less does not properly weigh the rights”

As a rule the purpose of an abortion is to terminate a pregnancy by ending a human life.
DNA is evidence of a new person. Does it disturb you that abortion terminates a human life?

I want to hear your chicken shit ass say I am for a woman's right to choose an abortion even though abortion ends a human life. Women's rights are important. But so are the child's.

Your argument is bullshit that abortion terminates a life because in the simplest term it terminates an undeveloped or potential life when the abortion is performed. you falsely argue a human being if murdered but then you are apparently are ok with murder if your imaginary human being.

Why does he think that a developing human being in the womb isn't a human being ? It sure isn't a mammal or an amphibian, birds and etc. It's a unique human being at any stage after conception.

You mean you don't know? You have been acting like you know everything I believe. You have been making up my beliefs and then attacking me for the beliefs you made up for over a week now.
A leftist tactic now known, especially around here.

He has a nasty habit of creating false narratives of the beliefs of others. It makes it hard to have a discussion because we have to spend so much time correcting his error on our beliefs.
A leftist trait.

Your argument is bullshit that abortion terminates a life because in the simplest term it terminates an undeveloped or potential life when the abortion is performed.
I don't know how any reasonable person can see it any other way.... Abortion is literally ending the life of a living, genetically distinct human being.

You are not being objective because you have a preference for an outcome. It is because you aren't being objective that you are being unreasonable.

Last edited:
Why does he think that a developing human being in the womb isn't a human being ? It sure isn't a mammal or an amphibian, birds and etc. It's a unique human being at any stage after conception.
I think it's because he has to rationalize that it's not wrong. But he could just as easily say it's wrong but still supports the woman's choice to do it. The urge to see one's self as morally good is very strong in humans. And for good reason too. We are moral beings who prefer good over evil.

I think it's because he has to rationalize that it's not wrong.
I do not have to rationalize that it’s wrong because it’s a woman’s decision, not mine.

Whatever decision she makes is right.

Up until this moment the fetus is alive, living off of the mothers’ blood and the mothers dna in the blood and the placenta.

The closure of the ductus arteriosus and foramen ovale completes the transition of fetal circulation to newborn circulation​
Blood flowing through the veins of the fetus is the mothers blood and her DNA.

That ‘separation’ is where separate “human life” begins and has a right to life in my opinion. prior to that the fetus is not a separate life from the mother. It is her choice and there is absolutely nothing wrong about it.

NFBW2207252206

NFBW2207251711-#3,900 “You are saying that a zygote is a human being with a right to life just like you and me.

ding220725-#3,902 “Is that what I said? Can you show me where I said that

NFBW: Assuming the zygote in your imaginary science world ding deserves the same sanctity of life as you and I and beagle9 do.

ding220724-#3,855 “I believe that after fertilization the zygote is a living human being in the earliest stage of its human life cycle.”

ding220717-#2,310 “Sanctity of life is a Christian value. True. Sanctity of life is a human issue. True. Abortion is not a religious issue. Abortion is a human issue. And true. END2207252206

NFBW2207260019

NFBW2207251632-#3,885 “So what gives you the right ding to unilaterally insist that your “belief” must be the only one accepted by elected lawmakers to pass laws restricting abortion to force women to become mothers because terminating a pregnancy is killing your “belief” as to when human life begins?”

ding220725-#3,896 “Can you quote a post of mine that says I insist laws be passed to restrict abortions?”

NFBW: I did not say that you “insist” laws be passed to restrict abortion. Read #3,885 I wrote, ““So what gives you the right ding to unilaterally insist that your “belief” must be the only one accepted by elected lawmakers to pass laws restricting abortion”

Therefore once again you are a liar.

NEVERTHELESS back in May 2020 you ding are on record affirming that “Governments exist to secure those alienable rights of the freshly conceived “new genetically distinct human being” that “has come into existence”

Here is that post;

ding200505-#121 But the legal argument is that at conception a new genetically distinct human being has come into existence.

ding200505-#121 One that has never existed before and will never exist again. As such he or she has inalienable rights.

ding200505-#121 Governments exist to secure those alienable rights.
END2207260019

NFBW2207260608 do not pick the cherries

Lysistrata191129-#151 “So I guess you disagree with me and with all of the people who have decided to have an abortion for whatever reason. Just don't interfere with anyone else's decision-making on matters of abortion, religious choice, or anything else.”

Meister191129-#281 “Yes, I do disagree with you....I thought it was obvious. I believe that an unborn baby has rights, and you don't.....obviously.”

ding200505-#121 But the legal argument is that at conception a new genetically distinct human being has come into existence.

ding200505-#121 One that has never existed before and will never exist again. As such he or she has inalienable rights.

beagle9220626-#1,885 “until God comes back to render judgement upon the entire world.”

NFBW: The Trumpism Christian American Taliban have created the completely made up fallacy as follows in their own self-righteous words;,

“unborn baby has rights” - Meister

“new genetically distinct human being” + “has inalienable rights” + “governments exist to secure those . . rights. “ ding

“until God comes back to render judgement upon the entire world” beagle9

NFBW: And a circle jerk was created to facilitate the veracity of the fake fallacy amongst themselves. END2207260608

Last edited:
NFBW2207260608 do not pick the cherries

Lysistrata191129-#151 “So I guess you disagree with me and with all of the people who have decided to have an abortion for whatever reason. Just don't interfere with anyone else's decision-making on matters of abortion, religious choice, or anything else.”

Meister191129-#281 “Yes, I do disagree with you....I thought it was obvious. I believe that an unborn baby has rights, and you don't.....obviously.”

beagle9220626-#1,885 “until God comes back to render judgement upon the entire world.”

NFBW: The Trumpism Christian American Taliban have created the completely made up fallacy as follows in their own self-righteous words;,

“unborn baby has rights” - Meister

“new genetically distinct human being” + “has inalienable rights” + “governments exist to secure those . . rights. “ ding

“until God comes back to render judgement upon the entire world” beagle9

NFBW: And a circle jerk was created to facilitate the veracity of the fake fallacy amongst themselves. END2207260608
And you extrapolate a religious connotation from my words? Wow, dude, you have some issues, don't you?

NFBW2207261100
ding 220725-3,911 “I don't know how any reasonable person can see it any other way.... Abortion is literally ending the life of a living, genetically distinct human being.”

NFBW: My view is abortion is literally ending the development of a living, genetically distinct human organism beholden to the autonomy of the human being who took part in its creation. The donor of the sperm that created this organism has some say when consent is involved, but like that of the mother it’s none of my goddamn business.

Beyond the still mysterious questions unresolved by the scientific/biological explanations of the miraculous beginning of a potential human being I am certain that our collective living and breathing human moral obligation is to other living, breathing and tangible human beings who suffer or whose own lives are at stake in a pregnancy.

If you still don’t get it ding you need to delve into some introspection into the forlorn incapacity of your weak and cynical authoritarian mind. END2207261100

Last edited:

Forum List

Back