Roe v. Wade getting overturned!!

NFBW: Pretend what? You are the one who can’t answer the question?

NFBW: Why would it not be murder of two human beings if someone murders a pregnant woman. . . . . I answered your question.

miketx: when a pregnant woman is murdered, why is the killer charged with a double homicide?

NFBW: Only the woman herself can terminate what is attached to her uterus. Some complete fucking stranger can’t just murder her and whatever is attached to her uterus.
Heinous butcher.

row vs wade.jpg

Row vs Wade.

when a pregnant woman is murdered, why is the killer charged with a double homicide?
Because it should be murder if two or more with twins and triplets etc? Are you stupid or something to ask such a stupid question. The killer is not killing him or herself and the fetus (potential viable human being) attached to the living, breathing viable woman who is with child.

Baby killer.
Is the following Trump voter, MAGA goon, blinded by the right on every issue except abortion, in your opinion a ‘baby killing butcher?

RFC220906-#792 Ray From Cleveland
“Abortion always comes down to "if it's a baby or not" argument. As far as abortion goes, it's none of my business what a person does.”

END2211100237 Seattle

To the poster who says that murdering unborn babies is not a crime, then why is a murderer of a pregnant woman charged with TWO counts of murder?

Is the following Trump voter, MAGA goon, blinded by the right on every issue except abortion, in your opinion a ‘baby killing butcher?

RFC220906-#792 Ray From Cleveland
“Abortion always comes down to "if it's a baby or not" argument. As far as abortion goes, it's none of my business what a person does.”

END2211100237 Seattle
Butcher.

What is your point? The laws are crimes against pregnant women by others. The laws are against pregnant women who decide to terminate their own pregnancy.
Nope. The laws are that if you kill a pregnant woman, you are charged with two counts of homicide.

That's right, but the communist butcher likes to pretend, obfuscate and lie, like all communists.
Yup. When Petersen killed his wife and unborn child, he was charged and convicted of two counts of murder. That was in liberal California.

So RetardedBitchofW's hot take is that you literally can't kill a pregnant woman and her baby?

They are immortal apparently.

Who got ahold of the Dragonballs and made that one, because news to me.

Nope. The laws are that if you kill a pregnant woman, you are charged with two counts of homicide.
That is exactly what I said and it should be. Two charges - one for murdering a woman and one for murdering a fetus that the woman has a right to carry to full term when that is what she decides to do with her own body. It’s her body and nobody has a right to murder her or what may be attached to her body.

On the other hand I also agree with Trump voter Ray From Cleveland that it is none of anyone else’s business what a woman decides to do with her own body if she had an unwanted pregnancy.

RFC220906-#792 Ray From Cleveland “Abortion always comes down to "if it's a baby or not" argument. As far as abortion goes, it's none of my business what a person does.”

END2211100520

That is exactly what I said and it should be. Two charges - one for murdering a woman and one for murdering a fetus that the woman has a right to carry to full term when that is what she decides to do with her own body. It’s her body and nobody has a right to murder her or what may be attached to her body.

On the other hand I also agree with Trump voter Ray From Cleveland that it is none of anyone else’s business what a woman decides to do with her own body if she had an unwanted pregnancy.

RFC220906-#792 Ray From Cleveland “Abortion always comes down to "if it's a baby or not" argument. As far as abortion goes, it's none of my business what a person does.”

END2211100520
Question: if...it is "none of anyone else’s business what a woman decides to do with her own body if she had an unwanted pregnancy."... why do almost all states have laws like to drive on roads people have to have a license?
To me it's nobody's business that I have a driver's license.
So why is driving require the government to authorize me to drive? It's none of their or anyone else's business?

Question: if...it is "none of anyone else’s business what a woman decides to do with her own body if she had an unwanted pregnancy."... why do almost all states have laws like to drive on roads people have to have a license?
To me it's nobody's business that I have a driver's license.
So why is driving require the government to authorize me to drive? It's none of their or anyone else's business?
The answer is: because your action can or will impact the life of another.

Same as with abortion.

You missed my point. Read what I said.
This is what you wrote: "The answer is: because your action can or will impact the life of another.
Same as with abortion."

There is NO point made. Committing an abortion means terminating a life, impacting. NOT committing an abortion impacts a life.
Either way "impacting" a life. My question was:
"So does that mean you believe the killing of an unwanted human is ok?"
Which is it? Do you believe impacting a life by termination or by not termination? Pretty simple!

This is what you wrote: "The answer is: because your action can or will impact the life of another.
Same as with abortion."

There is NO point made. Committing an abortion means terminating a life, impacting. NOT committing an abortion impacts a life.
Either way "impacting" a life. My question was:
"So does that mean you believe the killing of an unwanted human is ok?"
Which is it? Do you believe impacting a life by termination or by not termination? Pretty simple!
You still are missing my point. I’m saying that driving
impacts someone else’s life, just as abortion does. That‘s why both should have restrictive laws. Aborting a baby definitely impacts someone’s life.

We need common sense regulations: abortion up to the first 12 or 16 weeks, and after that only in the case if the mother’s life is in danger.

You still are missing my point. I’m saying that driving
impacts someone else’s life, just as abortion does. That‘s why both should have restrictive laws. Aborting a baby definitely impacts someone’s life.

We need common sense regulations: abortion up to the first 12 or 16 weeks, and after that only in the case if the mother’s life is in danger.
No I wasn't missing the point as your comment was not clear.
But NOW I understand and to my simple mind, this is your position.
It is OK for a woman to be irresponsible by getting pregnant again and again!
FACTS which you never supplied!
Just 1% of women obtain an abortion because they became pregnant through rape, and
less than 0.5% do so because of incest, according to the Guttmacher Institute Rape and incest account for hardly any abortions. So why are they now a focus?
Now as far as a woman's health: 4% of abortions are due to health of the mother. U.S. Abortion Statistics
and about half of all U.S. women having an abortion have had one previously.
So if you've had an abortion before, I think the law should be OK...the next abortion is your last abortion as you are not responsible for your body and therefore you are NOT a responsible person to ever be a mother as you let your few minutes of pleasure control your future!
Think for a minute... how many women would NOT have sex which is the way it was 100 years ago because
irresponsible behavior which people like you condone WAS NOT condoned!

Forum List

Back