Roe v. Wade getting overturned!!

No I wasn't missing the point as your comment was not clear.
But NOW I understand and to my simple mind, this is your position.
It is OK for a woman to be irresponsible by getting pregnant again and again!
FACTS which you never supplied!
Just 1% of women obtain an abortion because they became pregnant through rape, and
less than 0.5% do so because of incest, according to the Guttmacher Institute Rape and incest account for hardly any abortions. So why are they now a focus?
Now as far as a woman's health: 4% of abortions are due to health of the mother. U.S. Abortion Statistics
and about half of all U.S. women having an abortion have had one previously.
So if you've had an abortion before, I think the law should be OK...the next abortion is your last abortion as you are not responsible for your body and therefore you are NOT a responsible person to ever be a mother as you let your few minutes of pleasure control your future!
Think for a minute... how many women would NOT have sex which is the way it was 100 years ago because
irresponsible behavior which people like you condone WAS NOT condoned!
I’ve never said it’s OK for irresponsible women to get pregnant again and again. I’d be for sterilization the next time they show up for an abortion (unless they were raped). Will never happen though.

Think for a minute... how many women would NOT have sex which is the way it was 100 years ago because irresponsible behavior which people like you condone WAS NOT condoned!
NFBW: 100 years ago women of color could not become members of Congress to help fix the wrongs of this country. Now they are, so Trump and cult company want them to go back to where they came from (not Europe of course) …. healthmyths agrees with Trump’s racist tweet against politicians of color and specifically women.

healthmyths 190730-#34 This is exactly the supposedly "racist" tweet: "Why don't they go back and help fix the totally broken and crime infested places from which they came. Then come back and show us how it is done."​
A) NO where did he talk about SENDING!!! He said why don't they go back... freely... no forcing..​
B) Why don't they fix their places from which they came...Detroit, Somalia...etc...​
C) HE asked them to come back and show us how it is done!​
So where is the "RACISM" in that tweet? NO WHERE! Trump was being an honest person who was pointing out what the Bible said in Matthew 7:5.​
"You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother's eye.””​

END2211100722 Seattle

I’ve never said it’s OK for irresponsible women to get pregnant again and again. I’d be for sterilization the next time they show up for an abortion (unless they were raped). Will never happen though.
I agree with you! It will never happen like you said. While we are so critical of our ancestors 100 years ago,
mothers put the fear of SEX before marriage in most of their daughters AND before abortions. But after 1973
our civilization took a turn for more uncivilized behavior as women were no longer fearful of getting pregnant by having pre-marital sex. I'm also not excusing MEN! They are assholes for their irresponsibility also. Again my Dad was extremely vivid and strict regarding pre-marital sex... but that was 60 years ago!

What is your point? The laws are crimes against pregnant women by others. The laws are against pregnant women who decide to terminate their own pregnancy.

Stupid incoherent person

Like you said, previously:

Delldude

You are an idiot. Only the woman herself can terminate what is attached to her uterus. Some complete fucking stranger can’t just murder Her and whatever is attached to her uterus

NFBW: 100 years ago women of color could not become members of Congress to help fix the wrongs of this country. Now they are, so Trump and cult company want them to go back to where they came from (not Europe of course) …. healthmyths agrees with Trump’s racist tweet against politicians of color and specifically women.

healthmyths 190730-#34 This is exactly the supposedly "racist" tweet: "Why don't they go back and help fix the totally broken and crime infested places from which they came. Then come back and show us how it is done."​
A) NO where did he talk about SENDING!!! He said why don't they go back... freely... no forcing..​
B) Why don't they fix their places from which they came...Detroit, Somalia...etc...​
C) HE asked them to come back and show us how it is done!​
So where is the "RACISM" in that tweet? NO WHERE! Trump was being an honest person who was pointing out what the Bible said in Matthew 7:5.​
"You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother's eye.””​

END2211100722 Seattle
Just to be clear... the biased NFBW: took the statement by Trump and perverted it "so Trump and cult company want them to go back to where they came from": And Trump as you pointed out NEVER said.
But NFBW and their uninformed ilk believed every negative news about Trump and people like me because of the attached proof!
MSM donated 96% to Hillary in 2016, when she lost they spent 4 years reporting biased, negative news about Trump and then donated 90% to Biden in 2020.

Media Trump Hatred Shows In 92% Negative Coverage Of His Presidency: Study​

For this reason and other observations of the partiality of the majority of the MSM I made an effort such as the attached to document the BIASED MSM!
MSMdonations.png

Just to be clear... the biased NFBW: took the statement by Trump and perverted it "so Trump and cult company want them to go back to where they came from": And Trump as you pointed out NEVER said.
Trump said “go back” - as I understand it that means he wants them to “go back” .

Now if you are arguing that Trump does not “want” black women members of Congress to leave Congress and go back to where there came from you will make that case of what it is you think racist Trump ‘wants’ the black women he singled out to do if he does not want them to go back to someplace else.

Is Trump telling double abortionist male Herschel Walker to go back to wherever he came from?

END2211100845 SEATTLE

But NFBW and their uninformed ilk believed every negative news about Trump and people like me because of the attached proof!
NFBW: Actually I only needed to read Trump’s tweet:

"Why don't they go back and help fix the totally broken and crime infested places from which they came. Then come back and show us how it is done."​
There ain’t enough lipstick to put on the racist pig Trump’s filthy lips. But congrats for trying.

END2211100855 Seattle

NFBW: Actually I only needed to read Trump’s tweet:

"Why don't they go back and help fix the totally broken and crime infested places from which they came. Then come back and show us how it is done."​
There ain’t enough lipstick to put on the racist pig Trump’s filthy lips. But congrats for trying.

END2211100855 Seattle
Hey I didn't see YOU giving any of your salary to charity as Trump did which only 2 other presidents have done!
And UNLIKE you I don't see any substantiation for your totally erroneous and lying comments!
WHERE is your proof Trump is "racist"? You have no proof of that then you have of having a high school diploma!

So you are an anti-populationist ??.

Stann is bitter and hateful. He's crying because his period is late.

Stann the mannn.png

Wanting to murder innocent, unborn babies can't be described any other way. If a law were proposed allowing abortions, up to 8 weeks, for rape and incest, the baby-killing lobby would never support it. They want cruel, elective murders, any time for any reason. Sentient unborn babies suffer horribly when they are poisoned by strong saline solution, or their bodies are torn apart with instruments to draw them out.

Last edited:
Hey I didn't see YOU giving any of your salary to charity as Trump did which only 2 other presidents have done!
I see you cannot explain what I asked you to explain which is what did trump mean when he told black female congress persons to go back to where they came from.

I see you cannot explain what I asked you to explain which is what did trump mean when he told black female congress persons to go back to where they came from.
Of course you CAN"T see because you are wearing blinders. NOW once here is what Trump SAID!
NOT what you heard. See you are like the illegal immigrants. They heard this from your Führer and as a result America has had

"I would, in fact, make sure that there is, we immediate surge to the border, "

illegalcrossings2022.png

So this is what Trump actually said:
Mr. Trump added:
“Why don’t they go back and help fix the totally broken and crime infested places from which they came. Then come back and show us how it is done.
BUT the biased NYTimes as part of the group that gave Hillary 96% of their donations, she lost they spent 92% of time with negative news and then donated 90% to Biden... So consequently people with ear muffs on like you were never told in the headlines... like this one from NYT!

Trump Tells Congresswomen to ‘Go Back’ to the Countries They Came From​

BUT did they put this in the headline which you believed? Trump went on to say.....
Why don’t they go back and help fix the totally broken and crime infested places from which they came.
Then come back and show us how it is done.

Because the MSM is biased as the attached attests but again YOU idiots never look at the facts!!!
MSMdonations.png

NOW once here is what Trump SAID!
NOT what you heard.

“Why don’t they go back and help fix the totally broken and crime infested places from which they came. Then come back and show us how it is done.

NFBW: I hear exactly what Mr. Trump said. And why exactly is Trump asking for black women in Congress to quit their jobs and go back to their own country?

Trump is a racist and so are you for trying to cover for the racist pig that you support.

END2211101514 Portland

Last edited:

NFBW: I hear exactly what Mr. Trump said. And why exactly is Trump asking for black women in Congress to quit their jobs and go back to their own country?

Trump is a racist and so are you for trying to cover for the racist pig that you support.

END2211101514 Portland
YOU are lying! He never asked them "to quit their jobs"!!!
Not only that but the BIASED MSM made up words!
Why don’t they go back and help fix the totally broken and crime infested places from which they came.”

So interesting to see ‘Progressive’ Democrat Congresswomen, who originally came from countries whose governments are a complete and total catastrophe, the worst, most corrupt and inept anywhere in the world (if they even have a functioning government at all), now loudly and viciously telling the people of the United States, the greatest and most powerful Nation on earth, how our government is to be run,” the president wrote.
“Why don’t they go back and help fix the totally broken and crime infested places from which they came,” he added. “Then come back and show us how it is done. These places need your help badly, you can’t leave fast enough. I’m sure that Nancy Pelosi would be very happy to quickly work out free travel arrangements!

HEY LIAR!!! Where in the above exact words did Trump tell them to "to quit their jobs"???
YOU ARE a LIAR.
I've proved exactly what Trump said but like the BIASED MSM you have LIED!

YOU are lying! He never asked them "to quit their jobs"!!!
NFBW: If they “go back” to the “shithole countries” in Trump’s racist mind where they came from, they can’t be in Congress, now can they?

Every white Supremacist Trump supporter knows what “why don’t they go back” to their shitholes means. You are so kind to our most racist president ever and the white Supremacists who adore the guy. why is that?

END2211101745

HEY LIAR!!! Where in the above exact words did Trump tell them to "to quit their jobs"???
NFBW: You posted it. “These places need your help badly, you can’t leave fast enough. I’m sure that Nancy Pelosi would be very happy to quickly work out free travel arrangements!

Tell me healthmyths how these Congresswomen keep their jobs if they leave the country? Can you do that?

END2211101820

“Why don’t they go back and help fix the totally broken and crime infested places from which they came,” he added. “Then come back and show us how it is done.
healthmyths 190730-#34 A) NO where did he talk about SENDING!!! He said why don't they go back... freely... no forcing..

According to Trump and healthmyths they don’t belong here unless they go back and demonstrate they can make shitholes into diamonds and then come back and show how to do it.

healthmyths 190730-#34 A) NO where did he talk about SENDING!!! He said why don't they go back... freely... no forcing..

According to Trump and healthmyths they don’t belong here unless they go back and demonstrate they can make shitholes into diamonds and then come back and show how to do it.
And according to YOU!!! "According to Trump and healthmyths they don’t belong here unless they go back and demonstrate they can make shitholes into diamonds and then come back and show how to do it."

As usual you are ADDING YOUR own idiocy! NO where did Trump say "make shit holes into diamonds"
Why are you doing that? YOU are adding your own words. NEVER did Trump use the words "SHIT HOLES"!
When will you learn that readers of your comments totally dismiss them because the TEXT that Trump said is written already!
AGAIN AND AGAIN...I've had to copy exactly what Trump said AND NOT what you and the biased MSM want you the dummies to
think! HERE again are the exact words!
Why don’t they go back and help fix the totally broken and crime infested places from which they came.”

So interesting to see ‘Progressive’ Democrat Congresswomen, who originally came from countries whose governments are a complete and total catastrophe, the worst, most corrupt and inept anywhere in the world (if they even have a functioning government at all), now loudly and viciously telling the people of the United States, the greatest and most powerful Nation on earth, how our government is to be run,” the president wrote.
Why don’t they go back and help fix the totally broken and crime infested places from which they came,” he added. “Then come back and show us how it is done. These places need your help badly, you can’t leave fast enough. I’m sure that Nancy Pelosi would be very happy to quickly work out free travel arrangements!

So Dummy!!!! Where is the word "shit holes"?
But you know what really is shameful is YOU share that attitude of these "progressive Democrats"! You hate America don't you?
Why don't you go and live in Russia, or Cuba or Venezuela, or Iran, or China? Why if you agree with these hateful Democrats are you here?

the BIASED MSM made up words!
NO where did Trump say "make shit holes into diamonds"

Trump’s racism is pronounced over his lifetime.

According to the aide, when the group came to discussing immigration from Africa, Trump asked why America would want immigrants from "all these shithole countries" and that the U.S. should have more people coming in from places like Norway.​
Why don’t they go back and help fix the totally broken and crime infested places from which they came,” he added. “Then come back and show us how it is done. These places need your help badly, you can’t leave fast enough.

NFBW: Trump refers to totally broken and crime infested places as shithole countries. And he wanted the squad to go back to those totally broken and crime infested places to fix them before coming back. Yes turn shitholes into diamonds is fair. You object because you are a racist.
Why don’t they go back and help fix the totally broken and crime infested places from which they came,” he added. “Then come back and show us how it is done.
Trump wants the SQUAD to “go back” . . . . Nuff Said Trump is a racist for saying any black American should “go back” to where they came from. Trump’s mouth is a racist shithole.
HERE again are the exact words!

black congresswomen “Why don’t they go back and help fix the totally broken and crime infested places from which they came,”

NFBW: Thank you for posting Trump’s racist comments - we should not forget what a big racist Trump is.

END2211102021

Last edited:
You hate America don't you?
No. I love America - started with nothing - turned a high school diploma into enough paid for rental properties to retire now very comfortably. I’m getting up in years but still ride my human powered bike a hundred miles - or my motorcycle all day in the mountains - no LazyBoy for me.

But mostly this old Guy genuinely LOVES America’s young people who voted in the Midterms overwhelmingly for the SQUAD Dems against all you racist, homophobe, anti-choice, anti-democracy, anti-environment, white Christian nationalist Trump Republicans.

Voters between the ages of 18 and 29 cast their ballots in favor of Democrats 63 percent of the time in the 2022 elections, exit polling datafound.​
Data from NBC exit polls found that the demographic, comprised of Generation Z and the Millennials, voted 63 percent for Democrats and just 35 percent for the Republicans.​
NFBW: as a Trump MAGA moron you must hate where America is headed with the next generation turning out two to one against white right wing Trump extremism. You have no future for your old white male fearmongering extremism if voting trends the way it did this week.

END2211102121

Forum List

Back