Roe v. Wade getting overturned!!

You support aggressive violence against innocent human beings
NFBW: You are a liar. I support a woman’s private right to choose to terminate her own pregnancy because there is no constitutional right to life to a potential viable human being that has not developed to the point of being viable. You are on. END2209190855

NFBW: You are a liar.
You are a liar, including in this statement.
I support a woman’s private right to choose
You support aggressive violence against innocent human beings because you hate them and either want them dead or at least don’t give two shits about their lives or their rights, which is just as bad, and it is why you are pro-abort filth.
Again, your hatemongering is based entirely on the arbitrary factor of having adequate surfactant or not. This is no better or different than hating some random innocents for their skin color or anything else.

human beings who you view as subhuman and lacking their own life - you claim they are part of their mother’s life, at complete odds with scientific reality here on planet Eart
A 15 week fetal human being is absolutely scientifically, biologically, commonsensically,
indisputably, morally, humanly substantively. economically, Constitutionally a part of its mother Part of its mother’s life. It can kill her for Christ sake

A 15 week fetus cannot survive without being part of its mother and the deepest truth to the fact that a pegnant woman is carrying inside of her an organism that is very much a part of her, is that as it develops that organism can increasingly harm and even kill her. Or do you dispute that?

I will repeat using your terminology so not to be distracted by your bullshit semantics: can an unborn human life harm or kill the woman who carries it inside her.

Your matches are wet. END2209190913

Last edited:
Again, your hatemongering is based entirely on the arbitrary factor of having adequate surfactant or not.
You are either a liar or a biology dunce.

You claim a one celled zygote is a human being. That is at least 20 some trillion human cells short of being viable you effing biological dimwit. END2209190919

A 15 week fetal human being is absolutely... a part of its mother.
In no sense whatsoever, you delusional retard.

Open a science book at some point in your life.

as it develops that organism can increasingly harm and even kill her
You are insane to make this claim. The helpless and innocent organism can take no actions whatsoever and has no responsibility for the pregnancy. They can't harm or kill anyone or anything.

You are a rotten piece of garbage who talks out of at least three sides of his mouth at the same time. Absolute filth, zero integrity or consistency.

You claim a one celled zygote is a human being. That is at least 20 some trillion human cells short of being viable you effing biological dimwit. END2209190919
I know that a living human being is alive and a human being.

You claim not to know this basic scientific fact, and you just might be brain damaged or retarded enough to think that you are correct, but your delusional belief is at odds with scientific reality.

And again you double down on your surfactant fetish. Just go get some artificial surfactant and jerk yourself off with it - spare everyone else, freak.

No one has taken down this point

NFBW: it is universal and indisputable fact that the life that begins at fertilization is not viable until about 24 weeks after fertilization based upon survivability outside the womb.​
The fundamental basis for Roe v Wade being viability, @Carsonomy and ding do not defeat my arguments by declaring viability irrelevant. That is absurd, And you are not the referee in this discussion .
You are still attempting to deceive readers after you were given medically updated information. It’s the same as if I were to continue to state that your second child was almost aborted and learning you had a vasectomy and I would continue to state that your second child almost was aborted. I apologized for misunderstanding your words and admitted that I was misinformed. I did not mean to spread a falsehood and instantly stopped after learning. Unlike you, you choose to carry-on with your lying about 24 weeks liability. Google it if you won’t read my sources, it’s no longer 24 weeks non-reader.

I know that a living human being is alive and a human being.

You claim not to know this basic scientific fact, and you just might be brain damaged or retarded enough to think that you are correct, but your delusional belief is at odds with scientific reality.

And again you double down on your surfactant fetish. Just go get some artificial surfactant and jerk yourself off with it - spare everyone else, freak
I know what you regard as a one cell living human being cannot become a fully developed human without becoming part of an already viable human being and in that process can harm or kill her. That is my point that you consistently avoid with generic responses such;
I know that a living human being is alive and a human being”​

That is a pathetic statement of cold moldy mush No there there.because that human being is a part of the mother and can kill her.

Monk-Eye had the best response to that. It’s an approximation. it’s certainly never going down to 15 weeks when brain development is far from complete.
Personally, I tend to avoid using the word “never”. Do you realize the kind of time frame that references? As in, 1,000 years from now would be included, and beyond. We have no idea what type of scientific advancements will be created within 10 years from now, certainly hard to make any claim to knowing beyond that point unless one is a top expert in a given field. Even then…. I read once that even a specialized expert in a certain field will never know more than 1% of all knowledge in that given field if he or she were to study day and night his or her whole life.

Technology is increasing at a rapid speed that is equivalent to four times the former rate of growth in the 80’s. It has been reported that technology is currently doubling every 6 months. Given that the rate of incoming public info has significantly increased (quadrupled) since 1980, it is logical to believe that it will “soon” (relatively speaking) be every 4 months that technological know-how will be doubling. Never say never;)

What reality and science know to be,
There is no credible scientist who says that an alive zygot at the one cell stage of development has the same right to life as a 30 trillion cell human being. And that is what you is a scientific fact. It is not . You are a stupid hunan being. LINDSAY Graham says majes him believe right to life starts a 15 weeks.

There is no credible scientist who says that an alive zygot at the one cell stage of development has the same right to life as a 30 trillion cell human being.
*TNG double facepalm*

You fucking retarded piece of shit.

Science doesn’t say anything about “right to life.”

That is philosophy. That is ethics.

Something you lack, clearly, and that is why you are pro-abort filth.

Moreover actually protecting rights is a matter of law and politics - subjective.

Science is objective.

And science does inform us that the living Homo sapiens is alive and is an organism of the species Homo sapiens (“human beings”) and that life begins at fertilization and that zygote is the first stage of life after fertilization. There is no credible or plausible alternative to any of those facts. Everything I just said is pure textbook. Introductory and basic fact, unassailable and universal.

Universal - so when I say “us,” I mean educated and sane people who are oriented to reality on Earth, not deranged moronic inhuman filth like you. Clearly you are allergic to facts and truth.

Last edited:
Does the phrase “to save the life of the mother” mean anything to you, idiot.
In those EXCEEDINGLY RARE cases, you sit here and lie that those are the fault and responsibility of a helpless, innocent, sleeping minor? That a being who cannot take any action at all is “hurting” or “killing” someone else?

I reiterate my previous comment about rusty poles, you sick fuck. Feel free to search back for it.

And science does inform us that the living Homo sapiens is alive and is an organism of the species Homo sapiens (“human beings”) and that life begins at fertilization and that zygote is the first stage of life after fertilization. There is no credible or plausible alternative to any of those facts. Everything I just said is pure textbook. Introductory and basic fact, unassailable and universal.
And I agree with that science. I don’t agree that a pregnant woman is murdering a new individual human being prior to about 24 weeks of pregnancy when that fetus is not developed to a point where it can survive without being a part of her anatomy.

In those EXCEEDINGLY RARE cases, you sit here and lie that those are the fault and responsibility of a helpless, innocent, sleeping minor?
How can in any case can a fetus not be a part of a mother’s life if it can kill her.

when you say a fetus is not a part of the mother’s life that is about as stupid as any person can say about the abortion issue.

And I agree with that science.
Whaleshit.
I don’t agree that a pregnant woman is murdering a new individual human being
They are committing homicide, period.
That homicide is aggressive, period.
That homicide is premeditated, period.

In all other cases premeditated aggressive homicides are prosecuted as murder. This inconsistency is not something you can begin to justify.

where it can survive without being a part of her anatomy.
We are never “part of our mother’s anatomy,” drooling retard.

Forum List

Back