Roe v. Wade getting overturned!!

prtctnst.22

Well Well Well . . . .

A new survey from the Public Religion Research Institute hints at what could be a major swing in Latino Catholic views on abortion. According to this poll, 75 percent of Hispanic Catholics say abortion should be legal in “most or all cases,” up from 51 percent in a P.R.R.I. poll in 2010.​
P.R.R.I. conducted the latest survey from June 24 to 26, immediately after the Supreme Court announced its reversal of Roe v. Wade. Overall, 65 percent of U.S. adults said abortion should be legal in most or all cases, up from 55 percent in 2010. The pollster also reported a major swing in support for abortion among Black Protestants: 75 percent supported abortion in most or all cases, up from 56 percent in 2010.​
Trump was the Messiah of the Saving Baby Fetus Cult. Jenna Ellis is a white Christian Nationalist Lawyer who tried to overturn the election for God and Baby Fetus. Now she’s likely going to go to prison for illegal unlawful “acts” that she did. It was not her legal advice to Trump.

Former Trump attorney Jenna Ellis argued on Thursday that the United States is a "Judeo-Christian nation" and should abide by the "limits" God puts on women by banning federal abortion rights.​
"We understand as a country that life is sacred, life comes from God and that's what it means to be a Judeo-Christian nation, that we understand that God gives life," she added, "and that there are limits on the power of government if legislate concerning these issues." Jenna Ellis says women's rights are limited by God: 'That's what it means to be a Judeo-Christian nation'

When the electoral college met on Dec. 14, Giuliani and others organized Trump supporters to gather and declared themselves properly appointed electors, even in states where Biden was the certified winner. Trump and his allies pressured Republican state legislators in key swing states such as Arizona, Pennsylvania and Michigan to formally vote to recognize these electors in place of Biden’s. As late as Jan. 2, Trump convened a conference call for 300 state legislators in which he, Giuliani and lawyer John Eastman encouraged them to convene special sessions and appoint new electors. Despite the pressure and an alliance with numerous GOP legislators, no legislative body voted to endorse alternate electors. The alternate electors had no legal standing, but some Trump supporters, notably Eastman and attorney Jenna Ellis, argued that Vice President Mike Pence could simply choose to recognize these alternate electors instead of the official ones on Jan. 6.​
Only when state legislatures declined to vote on electors and Pence refused to recognize unofficial Trump electors was it clear Trump would not win by relying on alternate electors.​
/----/ Yet another leftist FAKE POLL. From your link: The P.R.R.I. results are not conclusive, as researchers acknowledged that small sample sizes make it more difficult to determine statistically significant differences among the minority populations surveyed. (The study reached 2,038 individuals overall,
And public opinion does not sway the Holy Sees.

ryfrmclvlnd.22.13.30
#1,032
But I refuse to blame him for anything related to 1/6 when all he really did was exercise his constitutional rights by holding a rally.

prtctnst.22.23,31
#1,033
At which he exhorted his followers to "PEACEFULLY & Patriotically make your VOICES HEARD"

clypsjns.23.01.01
January 3 through 5..a fasting and prayer for the J6 Political prisoners. ArchBishop Vigano has called for this.

ryfrmclvlnd.22.11.28
And the courts forcing states to have abortion against their will isn't more government?

bvvgl.23.08.31
#10,675
Don't you have any shame in what you do ?

What on this hot earth Saint Beagle do I have to be ashamed of? I am not a Republican, Never was, Never will vote for one.​

That Mark Lee Dickson dude is on your side. I’m not calling for Gestapo style road blocks to stop women from leaving MAGA Christian Texas to get a medical procedure available in a civilized state.

Mark Lee Dickson paved the way for the Texas abortion ban, one small ptown at a time​

September 16, 2021 at 9:29 a.m. EDT​

5C47510B-0CE2-44FC-A2B4-286B67EE6EAC.jpeg
Mark Lee Dickson, shown here during a worship service at Trinity Church in Lubbock, Tex. (Brad Tollefson/For The Washington​
Bishop Vigano is on your side. Calling for
fasting and prayer for the J6 convicted prisoners who were trying to subvert Anerican demicracy.,

Vigano supports Russia’s genocide in Ukraine / He can go fuck himself - leave the choir boys alone.

Vigano is your shame Saint Beagle not mine.

nf.23.09.01 #10,682

Last edited:
Oh hey,

Thought I'd check in.

535 pages, I thought there might be something interesting. I was disappointed.

Doesn't take 535 pages to say....Roe is still history.

Bummer.

cllblck.23.02.15
#7,320

hkrgy.23 06.15
#9,217
1. There is no such right (to avoid physical harm).

Many women have the right to make and carry out her own reproductive decisions Including whether or not to have reasonable access to a safe legal abortion in the state in which she resides.

Perhaps the Commerce Clause will bring that liberty back to all states?

That is new HikerGuy83

hkrgy.23.08.18 #10,337
Still yacking about something you can't do anything about?

Wr are doing something about it in Kansas, Wisconsin and Ohio.

We are watching Sleepy Joe indict and prosecute the leadership and lawyers (see Jenna Ellis) of the Saving Baby Fetus Cult and watching the riff raff cult following wallow in such hellish spiritual suffering and gnashing of teeth - it’s uplifting to be alive to witness the self destruction of the entire GOP and therefore the preservation of Liberty and the Constitution that keeps liberty if the individual alive.

hrwggn.22.05.02
Except that it's not just their own bodies...it's about those who cant speak up in their own defense.
As in an unborn child.
What do you think they'd have to say in the matter?
Seems to me we should be able to shoot mexicans at will if they cant speak english.

Me, myself FYI HikerGuy83 find this thread on the subject of the moralistic miscalculation by the six Republican appointed Catholics on the USSC while sitting upon the laps of moralistic, conniving billionaires (see Leonard Leo) to be the most bountiful (see hrwggn #32 ) hunting ground for SBFC irrational illogical unreasonable fact-less arguments in defense against the anti-American, soul-less . Anti-Liberty, medieval backwards thinking USSC brain fart that the Dobbs decision was.

So thanks for the reminder Saint HikerGuy.

nf.23.09.02 #10,686

Last edited:
hkrgy.23 06.15
#9,217

Many women have the right to make and carry out her own reproductive decisions Including whether or not to have reasonable access to a safe legal abortion in the state in which she resides.

Perhaps the Commerce Clause will bring that liberty back to all states?

That is new HikerGuy83

Wr are doing something about it in Kansas, Wisconsin and Ohio.

We are watching Sleepy Joe indict and prosecute the leadership and lawyers (see Jenna Ellis) of the Saving Baby Fetus Cult and watching the riff raff cult following wallow in such hellish spiritual suffering and gnashing of teeth - it’s uplifting to be alive to witness the self destruction of the entire GOP and therefore the preservation of Liberty and the Constitution that keeps liberty if the individual alive.

hrwggn.22.05.02

Me, myself FYI HikerGuy83 find this thread on the subject of the moralistic miscalculation by the six Republican appointed Catholics on the USSC while sitting upon the laps of moralistic, conniving billionaires (see Leonard Leo) to be the most bountiful (see hrwggn #32 ) hunting ground for SBFC irrational illogical unreasonable fact-less arguments in defense against the anti-American, soul-less . Anti-Liberty, medieval backwards thinking USSC brain fart that the Dobbs decision was.

Si thanks fir the reminder Saint HikerGuy.
/---/ "Perhaps the Commerce Clause will bring that liberty back to all states?"
Only a cold hearted liberal would view baby killing as commerce.

prtctnst.22

Well Well Well . . . .

A new survey from the Public Religion Research Institute hints at what could be a major swing in Latino Catholic views on abortion. According to this poll, 75 percent of Hispanic Catholics say abortion should be legal in “most or all cases,” up from 51 percent in a P.R.R.I. poll in 2010.​
P.R.R.I. conducted the latest survey from June 24 to 26, immediately after the Supreme Court announced its reversal of Roe v. Wade. Overall, 65 percent of U.S. adults said abortion should be legal in most or all cases, up from 55 percent in 2010. The pollster also reported a major swing in support for abortion among Black Protestants: 75 percent supported abortion in most or all cases, up from 56 percent in 2010.​
Trump was the Messiah of the Saving Baby Fetus Cult. Jenna Ellis is a white Christian Nationalist Lawyer who tried to overturn the election for God and Baby Fetus. Now she’s likely going to go to prison for illegal unlawful “acts” that she did. It was not her legal advice to Trump.

Former Trump attorney Jenna Ellis argued on Thursday that the United States is a "Judeo-Christian nation" and should abide by the "limits" God puts on women by banning federal abortion rights.​
"We understand as a country that life is sacred, life comes from God and that's what it means to be a Judeo-Christian nation, that we understand that God gives life," she added, "and that there are limits on the power of government if legislate concerning these issues." Jenna Ellis says women's rights are limited by God: 'That's what it means to be a Judeo-Christian nation'

When the electoral college met on Dec. 14, Giuliani and others organized Trump supporters to gather and declared themselves properly appointed electors, even in states where Biden was the certified winner. Trump and his allies pressured Republican state legislators in key swing states such as Arizona, Pennsylvania and Michigan to formally vote to recognize these electors in place of Biden’s. As late as Jan. 2, Trump convened a conference call for 300 state legislators in which he, Giuliani and lawyer John Eastman encouraged them to convene special sessions and appoint new electors. Despite the pressure and an alliance with numerous GOP legislators, no legislative body voted to endorse alternate electors. The alternate electors had no legal standing, but some Trump supporters, notably Eastman and attorney Jenna Ellis, argued that Vice President Mike Pence could simply choose to recognize these alternate electors instead of the official ones on Jan. 6.​
Only when state legislatures declined to vote on electors and Pence refused to recognize unofficial Trump electors was it clear Trump would not win by relying on alternate electors.​
And right on cue as for every dictatorship, banana Republic or rogue corrupted nation state, the Democrats now want to jail their political opponents over domestic issues that can be solved instead by peaceful debates, and a coming together in order to find balance upon the scales. Keep going Democrat's, and let's see where this all ends.

ryfrmclvlnd.22.13.30
#1,032

prtctnst.22.23,31
#1,033

clypsjns.23.01.01

ryfrmclvlnd.22.11.28

bvvgl.23.08.31
#10,675

What on this hot earth Saint Beagle do I have to be ashamed of? I am not a Republican, Never was, Never will vote for one.​

That Mark Lee Dickson dude is on your side. I’m not calling for Gestapo style road blocks to stop women from leaving MAGA Christian Texas to get a medical procedure available in a civilized state.

Mark Lee Dickson paved the way for the Texas abortion ban, one small ptown at a time​

September 16, 2021 at 9:29 a.m. EDT​

Mark Lee Dickson, shown here during a worship service at Trinity Church in Lubbock, Tex. (Brad Tollefson/For The Washington​
Bishop Vigano is on your side. Calling for
fasting and prayer for the J6 convicted prisoners who were trying to subvert Anerican demicracy.,

Vigano supports Russia’s genocide in Ukraine / He can go fuck himself - leave the choir boys alone.

Vigano is your shame Saint Beagle not mine.

nf.23.09.01 #10,682
Your attempt to couple anything together with your evil scheming is being seen for what it is, so I'll continue to enjoy watching your unraveling as a human being who will face judgement because of your denial of the one true God............ You are sadly in favor of the most evil one ever to have fallen to this earth undoubtedly, and that is interesting because of your constant wavering back and forth suggesting weakness in your commitments... The evil one's hopes is to use your kind in order to get back at God whom sits upon the great throne of judgement, for whom has within his mighty hand the evil one's charge and his fate that has since been sealed.

Your weakness is to the evil one's delight, and you are serving him well.

You have turned a simple Ruling into something that it isn't, but of course you are working for the bigger agenda's trying to prevent the slippery slope effect that could possibly resend many failed policies and law's that were enacted illegally within the country over time.

prtctnst.22.05.05
Hispanics are overwhelmingly Roman Catholic,

cllblck.23.02.15
#7,320
WARNING this is graphic.

nf.23.09.01
#10,680
Jenna Ellis is a white Christian Nationalist Lawyer who tried to overturn the election for God and Baby Fetus.

bvvgl.23.09.01
#10,688
Democrats now want to jail their political opponents over domestic issues that can be solved instead by peaceful debates, and a coming together in order to find balance upon the scales.

Jenna Ellis is indicted and arrested to stand trial for soliciting an election official to violate their oath of office, and soliciting fake electors as part of a very large criminal conspiracy to re-elect Donald J Trump to the White House by rejecting the voice of the people “Vox Populi” .by corrupting election officials in real acts toward a corrupt result.

She is accused of political corruption based upon sufficient evidence culminating in the Jan6 violent attack against a Joint Session of Congress official proceeding for the purpose of stoooing the peaceful transfer of power to the administration of government fir which the majority of Americans voted.

Jenna Ellis cannot be allowed to undo my legal vote by attempting to corrupt a public official “find” one more vote than the number her boss needed to win the State of Georgia or persuade like minded people to commit forgery of official election documents.

That fascist boss or one like him but smarter will try again until corruption works.

nf.23.09.02 #10,690

Last edited:
cllblck.23.02.15
#7,320

Jenna Ellis is indicted and arrested to stand trial for soliciting an election official to violate their oath of office, and soliciting fake electors as part of a very large criminal conspiracy to re-elect Donald J Trump to the White House by rejecting the voice of the people “Vox Populi” .by corrupting election officials in real acts toward a corrupt result.

She is accused of political corruption based upon sufficient evidence culminating in the Jan6 violent attack against a Joint Session of Congress official proceeding fir the purpose of stoooing the peaceful transfer of power to the administration of government fir which the majority of Americans voted.

Jenna Ellis cannot be allowed to undo my legal vote by attempting to corrupt a public official “find” one more vote than the number her boss needed to win the State of Georgia or persuade like minded people to commit forgery of official election documents.

That fascist boss or one like him but smarter will try again until corruption works.

Znf.23.09.02
As long as that one more vote was a legal vote that she was seeking, then you have no case. So the question will be - what votes were they wanting to find ? Illegal or legal ?

" Determinate Bolstering For Modifying Indeterminate Fates "

* Success Criteria By Nature *

Your attempt to couple anything together with your evil scheming is being seen for what it is, so I'll continue to enjoy watching your unraveling as a human being who will face judgement because of your denial of the one true God............
An after life , a chance for eternal life , the life to come , reincarnation , transmutation of soles , being born again , are all metaphors for passing on ones genetic identity in perpetuity , so that by a sophisticated physical state , both figuratively and literally as oneself , an other may have the opportunity to experience the sentience , sapience and introspection that is afforded as life , where failure to pass on ones genetic identity in perpetuity is ascribed the metaphors of final judgement , or eternal damnation .

" Unavoidable "

A subjective altruism would be that the introspection of hue mammon should exist in perpetuity throughout eternity , however nature of gawd does not expect that every instance of hue mammon introspection must exist in perpetuity to satisfy a subjective altruism .

* Eschatology And Allegory *
The evil one's hopes is to use your kind in order to get back at God whom sits upon the great throne of judgement, for whom has within his mighty hand the evil one's charge and his fate that has since been sealed.
In the eighth chapter of a greek tragedy , the very characteristic which made them great subsume the hero into tragic fates , usually by irony .

In Greek mythology, Ate, Até or Aite (/ˈeɪtiː/; Ancient Greek: Ἄτη) was the goddess of mischief, delusion, ruin, and blind folly, rash action and reckless impulse who led men down the path of ruin. She also led both gods and men to rash and inconsiderate actions and to suffering.

* Which Craft Sew Is It 72 Bondage Or 108 Release *
Your weakness is to the evil one's delight, and you are serving him well.
images

* Sanctimonious Sacrosanct Psychopathy Of Split Brain *
You have turned a simple Ruling into something that it isn't, but of course you are working for the bigger agenda's trying to prevent the slippery slope effect that could possibly resend many failed policies and law's that were enacted illegally within the country over time.
Attempts at restrictive timelines set by arcane imaginings simply do not address with cause abortion that is most often determined through ultrasound between 13 and 20 weeks of pregnancy , and optioned due to developmental anomalies , whether of the mother or fetus .

Of the financial obligations and quality of life of those individuals you exclaim , " It is not my responsibility ! " , as you demand accountability to you and ignore it at the same time .

A majority of scholars during the medieval age viewed 120 days after conception as a crucial dividing line in the development of the fetus – the time when the fetus became "ensouled" (becomes a living soul), and thus a live human being. Abortion before this point was permissible, according to Islamic law scholar Abed Awad,[1][10] but afterwards a termination of life. These views towards abortion are still referenced and used by several modern Islamic theologians and scholars.[1]

About 3% of all conceptions are associated with major congenital malformations, many of them are lethal developmental defect and genetic in origin or teratogenic (adverse effects of the envi- ronment during gametogenesis or early embryogenesis).

" Determinate Bolstering For Modifying Indeterminate Fates "

* Success Criteria By Nature *

An after life , a chance for eternal life , the life to come , reincarnation , transmutation of soles , being born again , are all metaphors for passing on ones genetic identity in perpetuity , so that by a sophisticated physical state , both figuratively and literally as oneself , an other may have the opportunity to experience the sentience , sapience and introspection that is afforded as life , where failure to pass on ones genetic identity in perpetuity is ascribed the metaphors of final judgement , or eternal damnation .

" Unavoidable "

A subjective altruism would be that the introspection of hue mammon should exist in perpetuity throughout eternity , however nature of gawd does not expect that every instance of hue mammon introspection must exist in perpetuity to satisfy a subjective altruism .

* Eschatology And Allegory *

In the eighth chapter of a greek tragedy , the very characteristic which made them great subsume the hero into tragic fates , usually by irony .

In Greek mythology, Ate, Até or Aite (/ˈeɪtiː/; Ancient Greek: Ἄτη) was the goddess of mischief, delusion, ruin, and blind folly, rash action and reckless impulse who led men down the path of ruin. She also led both gods and men to rash and inconsiderate actions and to suffering.

* Which Craft Sew Is It 72 Bondage Or 108 Release *

images

* Sanctimonious Sacrosanct Psychopathy Of Split Brain *

Attempts at restrictive timelines set by arcane imaginings simply do not address with cause abortion that is most often determined through ultrasound between 13 and 20 weeks of pregnancy , and optioned due to developmental anomalies , whether of the mother or fetus .

Of the financial obligations and quality of life of those individuals you exclaim , " It is not my responsibility ! " , as you demand accountability to you and ignore it at the same time .

A majority of scholars during the medieval age viewed 120 days after conception as a crucial dividing line in the development of the fetus – the time when the fetus became "ensouled" (becomes a living soul), and thus a live human being. Abortion before this point was permissible, according to Islamic law scholar Abed Awad,[1][10] but afterwards a termination of life. These views towards abortion are still referenced and used by several modern Islamic theologians and scholars.[1]

About 3% of all conceptions are associated with major congenital malformations, many of them are lethal developmental defect and genetic in origin or teratogenic (adverse effects of the envi- ronment during gametogenesis or early embryogenesis).
You wrote all that for me ? I'm flattered, but as I read it all I just can't help but refer you back to the Bible concerning worldly wisdom verses spiritual wisdom that was given to us by God. Get to a Bible quickly in hopes to correct your very acute error.

" Worldly Spiritual Wisdom "

* Adult You Are Rated Version Of More Tall It Tree *

You wrote all that for me ? I'm flattered, but as I read it all I just can't help but refer you back to the Bible concerning worldly wisdom verses spiritual wisdom that was given to us by God. Get to a Bible quickly in hopes to correct your very acute error.
How comical are you to propose a strawman argument , challenging worldly wisdom versus spiritual wisdom ?

An allusion to the bible by such as yourself apparently subscribes to the combination of the torah and the gospel .

The genetic religion of torahnism seeks to preserve the genetic lineage of an eponymous patriarch , isaac , by occupation of a city state , israel , with a government founded upon the religious polity in the torah .

The meaning of a life to come in the torah is the literal continuance of ones genetic identity .

The genetic religion of qurayshism seeks to preserve the genetic lineage of an eponymous patriarch , ishmael , by occupation of a city state , hejaz , with a government founded upon the religious polity in the qurayn .

Whichever virtue one chooses to follow for satisfying a subjective altruism of introspection , so as to emulate a quality of infinitude , that of being and becoming through some transition , as is procreation of a sophisticated physical state capable of introspection , the success criteria according to the nature of gawd has not changed .

Last edited:

How comical are you to propose a strawman argument , challenging worldly wisdom versus spiritual wisdom ?

An allusion to the bible by such as yourself apparently subscribes to the combination of the torah and the gospel .

The genetic religion of torahnism seeks to preserve the genetic lineage of an eponymous patriarch , isaac , by occupation of a city state , israel , with a government founded upon the religious polity in the torah .

The meaning of a life to come in the torah is the literal continuance of ones genetic identity .

The genetic religion of qurayshism seeks to preserve the genetic lineage of an eponymous patriarch , ishmael , by occupation of a city state , hejaz , with a government founded upon the religious polity in the qurayn .

Whichever virtue one chooses to follow for satisfying a subjective altruism of introspection , so as to emulate a quality of infinitude , that of being and becoming through some transition , as is procreation of a sophisticated physical state capable of introspection , the success criteria according to the nature of gawd has not changed .

Flew right over your overly complicated but very foolish overly educamated mind eh ? Your over rated response was ridiculous when this place doesn't need your infinite word salad's to get a point across.

In summary - You strain at a gnat, yet constantly swallow a camel. Tone it down Gertrude. 😂

rdrnnr.22.09.26
Show me a republican (a true one not a RINO) that supports abortion and I'll show you a flying unicorn.

bckvgn.23.08.01
Thread headline is a lie.

rdrnnr.23.09.01
you're going to have to have links to prove that Trump was charged with and broke an actual law.

nf.23.07.06
#9,555
There is no law against having unprotected sex. So what’s it to you? You are not harmed and your liberty is not diminished so on what standing in a court of law do you bring your fucking complaint?

There are no links that can prove to a “real” Republican that Trump was charged with, and broke an actual law.

That is the case if a “real” Republican is one who believes it is impossible for Trump to break the law.

You appear to find value in challenging the opposition to tests to secure the validity of your value system. So I will test you similar to post #9,555 with the following question regarding the right of women to get a pre-viability abortion to end an unwanted pregnancy.

There is no law against having unprotected sex that results in unwanted pregnancy. So what’s it to you? You are not harmed and your liberty is not diminished so on what moral standing or on what principle do you seek the Government to ban access to a medical procedure that can safely terminate her unwanted pregnancy.

Is the public safety at risk in any way if a woman has reasonable access to obtain an abortion let’s say prior to fifteen weeks to twenty two weeks into a pregnancy?

nf.23.09.03

nf.23.02.25
When René Descartes was a young fetus inside his momma’s belly he was quoted as saying “I don’t think therefore I am not”

1677326614070.png

lstmndr.23.04.13
How do you think you came into being? No one murdered you in the womb. did they?

nf.23.09.03
The election was not stolen from Trump. You are not telling the truth. But how could you? You exist in the Saving Baby Fetus Cult.

lstmndr.23.09.03
The question assumes that fact.

lstmndr.22.09.11
Of course it isn't, it is murder.

In post #211 Saint Lastamender says abortion is murder.

It is not an assumption that Saint Lasta is in the Saving Baby Fetus Cult. Simply because referring to an act between a woman and no other independent life as being murder is an extremist morally indefensible position.

mgmchmn.23.08.28
And it's truthful and to the point.

the SAVING BABY FETUS CULT EXTREMISTS took control of the Republican Party And will destroy it as they push to abolish a liberty because they believe it involves murdering a baby.

If one thinks abortion is murder do not commit murder in that way. Most American do not think it is. Leave the SBFC cult by respecting truth over hysteria over a non-thinking being.

Stop thinking for all Americans or watch your political party die.

nf.23.09.04 #10,697

Last edited:

How nefarious are you that you would bring up circumcision in the nefarious way that you did, otherwise in hopes to win your argument ??? A little secret for you Mr. Nefarious Ignant person, circumcision is something the parents call for under their religious beliefs, but the most important reason is that doctors also recommend it for health benefits, otherwise in order to help stop diseases due to the procedure at later dates in life.

I knew a person (an employee of mine actually), that had to be circumcised as an adult, and it was because he had constant infections, and the doctor recommended it. Afterwards, no problem with infections was the remedy he described as a result.

In no way can you compare these things like you attempted to do, but you went there out of desperation didn't you ?

Forum List

Back