Roe v. Wade getting overturned!!

Well, that would be messed up.
{ 00442 jb131 #442 } “Of course, if he did the latter, then he wouldn't have an argument in court.”

due to free exercise.
{ Martybgn #443 } “If it was for an event he didn't think is moral he should have, due to free exercise.”

{ NFBW #9,081 to tybgn #443 } When a woman does not think it’s moral to have the white extremist Christian religious community force gestation upon her body for nine months by preventing her access to the purchase of a medical procedure where she can safely terminate her pregnancy, do you stand by every woman’s right to the free exercise of terminating, her own pregnancy?

{ 09076 martybgn #9,076 } The constitution is the law, and it said for representation slaves were 3/5 of a person. at the time all slaves were black, and most blacks were slaves. That is not a lie.

Three-fifths Clause ARTICLE I, SECTION 2, CLAUSE 3​

Representatives and direct Taxes shall be apportioned among the several States which may be included within this Union, according to their respective Numbers, which shall be determined by adding to the whole Number of free Persons, including those bound to Service for a Term of Years, and excluding Indians not taxed, three fifths of all other Persons.
Erik M. Jensen Schott-van den Eynden Professor, Case Western Reserve University Law School​
The LAW; Representation •••• shall be determined by adding to the whole Number of free Persons, including those bound to Service for a Term of Years, •••••• three fifths of {the whole number} to all other Persons.

{ NFBW
#9,080 to tybgn #9,076 } You are a liar that you defense of semantics cannot cover.

Under the
Three-fifths Clause (see actual wording above) black persons who were slaves were to be counted as “other persons” at the time of the census ¥ CarsomyrPlusSix ¥ . Therefore every single “other person who is black” is considered by the Constitution to be a whole person; a 100% person to be counted as such to establish a whole number of “other persons” which would be reduced by 2/5 for purposes of establishing representation for the various state.

The fucking slave states that are currently run by the current Republican Party wanted each of their slaves “other persons” to be counted as a 100 percent person. YOU SHOUKD RUN WITH THAT But that wouid be telling the truth.

You are a autistic troll re-tread, and I think I figured out who you are, sock.

Next you will be complaining about clues and causes, right?

laves weren’t people, retard. Shut the fuck up already and die.
Constitution reads otherwise;

Three-fifths Clause ARTICLE I, SECTION 2, CLAUSE 3​

Representatives and direct Taxes shall be apportioned among the several States which may be included within this Union, according to their respective Numbers, which shall be determined by adding to the whole Number of free Persons, including those bound to Service for a Term of Years, and excluding Indians not taxed, three fifths of all other Persons.

As you can see the constitution refers to slaves as “other persons” which are whole “persons” recognized as individuals that have met a live birth requirement.

On the other hand, constitution of the United States of America does not recognize a 15 week fetus to be a person.

Slaves were people, persons, individuals with names, and fetuses, were never held in that regard when the constitution was written

Drawn out twibbling over wording isn't presenting facts.
It’s factual, and it is a perfectly justified complaint because you misinterpret the actual language of the constitution to change its meaning to suggest the absurd idea that the constitution did not regard Black people as fully human. That was your intent.

You were not having a conversation with JoeB131 about constitutional methodology on how representation in congress was set up.

You were claiming that laws pre-exist rthat black Americans were considered 3/5 human.

It’s factual, and it is a perfectly justified complaint because you misinterpret the actual language of the constitution to change its meaning to suggest the absurd idea that the constitution did not regard Black people as fully human. That was your intent.

You were not having a conversation with JoeB131 about constitutional methodology on how representation in congress was set up.

You were claiming that laws pre-exist rthat black Americans were considered 3/5 human.

You are nitpicking because it's all you can do.

Evangelicals seem ready to cast their ballots in the 2020 election. Nine in 10 evangelicals by belief are registered to vote, and few are undecided about their presidential choice.​
A new survey from Nashville-based LifeWay Research conducted September 9–23 finds President Donald Trump with a sizable lead over Democratic nominee Joe Biden among likely voters with evangelical beliefs. Deep divides, however, persist among evangelicals across ethnic lines.​
Overall, 61 percent of evangelicals by belief plan to vote for Trump and 29 percent for Biden. Other candidates garner around 2 percent combined. Fewer than 1 in 10 (8%) are undecided.​
Evangelicals by belief are also twice as likely to identify as a Republican (51%) than a Democrat (23%). One in five (20%) say they are independent.​

Presidential preferences​

119613.jpg

President Trump’s advantage among evangelicals, however, comes primarily from white evangelicals, among whom he leads Biden 73 percent to 18 percent.​

African Americans with evangelical beliefs overwhelmingly plan to vote for Biden (69% to 19%). Among American evangelicals of other ethnicities, however, Trump has a 58 percent to 32 percent lead.​

Individuals with evangelical beliefs who identify with the two largest political parties plan to be loyal to their party’s candidate. Among Republicans with evangelical beliefs, 91 percent say they are voting for Trump. Eight in ten Democrats with evangelical beliefs (81%) support Biden.​
Among likely voters who identify as Christian and attend church at least once a month, support for Trump and Biden is evenly split (46% to 45%). As with evangelicals, ethnic divides are also present among churchgoers.​

White churchgoers back Trump 59 percent to 30 percent, while African American churchgoers are solidly behind Biden (86% to 9%). The former vice president also has a sizeable—though smaller—lead among Hispanic churchgoers (58% to 36%) and churchgoers of other ethnicities (49% to 36%).​
Based on an online survey of 1,200 Americans was conducted Sept. 9-23, 2020, using a national pre-recruited panel.​

23MAY29 NFBW: The majority of Jews and Catholics also voted for Biden , but you claim to know that the only real Christian born or naturalized on American “secular” soil is a Christian such as yourself and Saint Chemvngnr

You better watch out beagl9 - you might end down In a very hot place if you run around ‘judging’ who is a Christian and who ain’t a Christian. You won’t be going where I am pretty sure MLK is going. You’ll be down there with foul mouthed atheists like ¥@CarsomyrPlusSix ¥

Judge not, that ye be not judged.​
For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again.​
And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?​
Just sayin’
It's like the casting of stones event, otherwise no one could cast because they were currently guilty of probably what they were going to cast the stone for, so they dropped those stones.

Although many have sinned, and they still aren't perfect that's correct, but a society must keep civilized order. So in the case of "all have sinned, and therefore have fallen short of the glory", it is you that thinks (just as also the evil one would agree with you on), that the sin problem should keep anyone from judging or keeping order in society all because of. Not so.

The main thing is not being a hypocrite if one is to judge in a helpful righteous way the actions of another in order to help them. First the judging is the assessment, and then the helpful part is the teaching of what's right afterwards, and then it's up to the individual to either listen to reason or to commit to his or her actions regardless if those actions are wrong.

Example: Say I robbed a store when I was young, and I was judged by a judge who had done the same thing when he was young, but the difference is that the judge was punished, rehabilitated, and got on the right path in life afterwards. So it matters not if he had done something wrong like that, but what mattered is that it taught him that his actions were wrong, and through either his punishment or his own rebuke of such actions in life, it is when he became free from them at that moment in life.

If he never revisits such action's, and he or she cleans up there life, then they can serve on the court to then help to keep SOCIETY civilized and better be it as a judge or as a juror in the court. Experience is sometimes a great thing, because one knows that certain things in life (once realize there wrong), can serve as an example to other's as to why they are facing the same trial's and tribulations that the judge did so many year's ago. It can also bring empathy into the judging, all because of the experiences of a person in which found out that the sin was a wrong thing committed in life.

In summary - if a person sins, but realizing that sin is wrong, then they can rejoin in the effort's to keep a CIVILIZED SOCIETY civil.

The evil one is the accuser of the breathern for evil purposes, otherwise he attempts to make a society believe that there is no redemption from sin, and therefore anyone who sins can no longer judge or become righteous in judgement. That is totally false and you know it, otherwise sinfulness would run rampant without a wheel chock to stop it's roll.

Last edited:
the evil one would agree with you on), that the sin problem

nfbw #9,062 African Americans with evangelical beliefs overwhelmingly plan to vote for Biden (69% to 19%).

bgl9 #9,090 to nf #9,062 “Although many have sinned, and they still aren't perfect that's correct, but a society must keep civilized order.

Nfbw #9,091 to bgl9 #9,090 I am a rational theist very much in line with Washington Adams, Jefferson, Madison and Franklin. None of those rational theists believed in “the evil one” nor did they believe in the concept of “original sin”.

The rational, theists mentioned above, gave us a tool to maintain civilized order, completely separate from religious stories about Satan, original sin and salvation through belief in the one and the only son of God who came to earth 2000 years ago to be at war with Satan to save all mankind from the sins of Adam and Eve.

We don’t need that irrationality when deciding what is right and what is wrong with regards to women having their reproductive rights protected.

As part of your argument in opposition to women having reproductive rights and freedom, you appear to be saying that no one can be a Christian if they are pro-choice and voted for Joe Biden.

That makes you a hypocrite as I see it, and understand what Jesus said, because you are casting stones ar black evangelical Christians basically accusing them of destroying civilization, because they do not agree with your interpretation of God’s word means voting for Republicans all of the time,

Last edited:
nfbw #9,062 African Americans with evangelical beliefs overwhelmingly plan to vote for Biden (69% to 19%).

bgl9 #9,090 to nf #9,062 “Although many have sinned, and they still aren't perfect that's correct, but a society must keep civilized order.

Nfbw #9,091 to bgl9 #9,090 I am a rational theist very much in line with Washington Adams, Jefferson, Madison and Franklin. None of those rational theists believed in “the evil one” nor did they believe in the concept of “original sin”.

The rational, theists mentioned above, gave us a tool to maintain civilized order, completely separate from religious stories about Satan, original sin and salvation through belief in the one and the only son of God who came to earth 2000 years ago to be at war with Satan to save all mankind from the sins of Adam and Eve.

We don’t need that irrationality when deciding what is right and what is wrong with regards to women having their reproductive rights protected.

As part of your argument in opposition to women having reproductive rights and freedom, you appear to be saying that no one can be a Christian if they are pro-choice and voted for Joe Biden.

That makes you a hypocrite as I see it, and understand what Jesus said, because you are casting stones ar black evangelical Christians basically accusing them of destroying civilization, because they do not agree with your interpretation of God’s word means voting for Republicans all of the time,
Good grief.. if anyone with any sense couldn't see what you just attempted to do, then we are totally lost as a civilization or CIVILIZED SOCIETY/NATION.

YOUR ONLY RETORT IS TO TRY AND HAVE A CONVERSATION WITH YOURSELF AS IF I'M SOMEHOW INCLUDED IN THE CONVERSATION WHEN I'M NOT ....... THIS WAY YOU CAN SPEAK WORDS IN ATTEMPT TO APPLY THEM AS IF I SAID THEM, AND THEN YOU CAN ANSWER THEM AS IF I HAD SAID THEM... ROTFLMBO 🤣

YOU JUST CAN'T MAKE THE BULL SHITE UP I TELL YA FOLKS.

GET BACK IN THE HOLE TROLL BOY.

" Paranoia Anxiety For Self Preservation Through Uniform Fetish "

* Ignore Ram Us Cognitive Dissonance Dogma *

A emphatic assertion for deontology very often rejects consequentialism , without respect to whether consequences from the deontology implementation are less valid than consequences from an alternative implementation .

* Stop Collaborating For Dumb Shit *
The terms right and wrong are not antonyms , while the terms right and left are antonyms .

There is not a difference between the edicts and tenets of a creed and a religion , whereby a constitution would represent rites through writs of law .

Whichever instantiated the term right into political science vernacular , with a purpose of equating the term rights with articles of constitutional , rather than instantiating the term norm from mathematics - a perpendicular , should be burned in effigy - as a purveyor for one of the most dumbfounded blunders of diction - commonly applied in the lexicon of hue mammon language .

Applying THe Term Rights As A Descriptor For Articles Of Constitution Is Slang And A Profound Error In Diction .

* Public Policy Ritual Realism Conjectures From Super Naturalism Versus Naturalism *
Some embrace an altruism that the introspection of hue mammon kind should exist in perpetuity throughout eternity ; and , then those assert that a public policy on abortion , for the ritual of safeguarding every instance of hue mammon , is required to satisfy the altruism , which is based in super naturalism .

Some embrace an altruism that the introspection of hue mammon kind should exist in perpetuity throughout eternity ; and , then those assert that a public policy on abortion , for the ritual of safeguarding every instance of hue mammon , is not required to satisfy the altruism , which is based on naturalism .

Last edited:

Is this a lock? I don’t know. But I’m so psyched to think that the ruling allowing slaughter of innocent life — sanctioned by the United States — is about to end.

The USSC handed the power / authority to make abortion legislation / law to the States, removing it from federal jurisdiction (for the most part).

The PEOPLE in each state get to make their own decisions.

In cases where state legislators do not follow the will of the people I am sure they will be dealt with, new representatives will be elected, and the laws / legislation be re-visited.

The fate if abortions is not over by a longshot.

In the meantime it would really be nice if leftist extremists from the death cult would kindly STOP burning churches, women's centers, and pro-life HQs / buildings. It would also be nice if the DOJ started enforcing the law equally and would protect conservatives as well.

The USSC handed the power / authority to make abortion legislation / law to the States, removing it from federal jurisdiction (for the most part).
I would quibble. I say that the SCOTUS chose to side-step the crucial issue of our Constitutionally guaranteed right to life as it applies to the pre-born. But it did say that the issue of abortion is a state law issue and, therefore, the decision making a now in the hands of the State legislatures.

" Scotus Of Sedition For Us 14th 9th 1st Amendments Cites Us 10th Amendment Hubris "

* Ignore Ram Us Dumb Founded Deduction Supported By Traitors To E Pluribus Unum Credo For Us Republic *

I would quibble. I say that the SCOTUS chose to side-step the crucial issue of our Constitutionally guaranteed right to life as it applies to the pre-born. But it did say that the issue of abortion is a state law issue and, therefore, the decision making a now in the hands of the State legislatures.
An awl eat toe sounds like a painful feeling of consequence , for an anvil having landed on ones toe , obviously phenomenology , by synonym from homonym , again proves the stupidity of dumbfounded conclusion by the dobbs decision .

Becoming a citizen is dependent on a live birth requirement , where all other expectations are transcendent trivialities of naturalization , such as location , or citizenship , or subject to the jurisdiction thereof .

Last edited:
" Scotus Of Sedition For Us 14th 9th 1st Amendments Cites Us 10th Amendment Hubris "

* Ignore Ram Us Dumb Founded Deduction Supported By Traitors To E Pluribus Unum Credo For Us Republic *

An awl eat toe sounds like a painful feeling of consequence , for an anvil having landed on ones toe , obviously phenomenology , by synonym from homonym , again proves the stupidity of dumbfounded conclusion by the dobbs decision .

Becoming a citizen is dependent on a live birth requirement , where all other expectations are transcendent trivialities of naturalization , such as location , or citizenship , or subject to the jurisdiction thereof .

Gibberish ^ from top to bottom.

Monk-peehole is posting.

Oh good. More ^ Monk-analpore imbecile gibberish.

I say that the SCOTUS chose to side-step the crucial issue of our Constitutionally guaranteed right to life as it applies to the pre-born.
{ nfbw #9,100 to ckvgn #9,095 } Six extremist “saving baby fetus” right to life Catholics on the USSC cannot find a right to life for the unborn protected in the Constitution but Saint Backagain says it is there.

Just like the WMD: { ckvgn #11 } “I still believe that Iraq (Hussein) did have a stash of WMDs.”

Forum List

Back